What's new

Hair loss

What's the diff b/w masturbating and having intercourse with wife ? Both stimulates penis of men. So how come mastubation causes hair loss but having sex not ?

Some guys masturbate 6 times a day. It's a bad habit. With wife it's impossible to have sex every day. A guy should not masturbate more than 3 times a week.

Plus sex with wife does not waste life energy.

Some guys masturbate 6 times a day. It's a bad habit. With wife it's impossible to have sex every day. A guy should not masturbate more than 3 times a week.

I hope to God that you are being sarcastic.

What's the diff b/w masturbating and having intercourse with wife ? Both stimulates penis of men. So how come mastubation causes hair loss but having sex not ?
I think you need to stop all sexual activity for it to work. Obviously not the ideal solution lol

Zakii, very bad idea, i mean the feu and the meds (70% get you impotent)!!!!! Just wait couple of years, new stem-cells therapies on the way :)

Loo jee kur lo gull naswar king is now telling us drugs are bad for you.:pissed::suicide:

I think it is recommended to get yourself bald in order to get rid of this issue. You won't have to spend so much money on your hair then.

But if you are rich and want a hair treatment then may be this is good for you

Regaine Extra Strength For Men - 3 Month Supply (Contains Minoxidil), Hair Loss Treatment Products

I am also losing hair very quickly but not using any treatment but this is recommended by a lot of people

Zakkii I thought you are a young man, hair loss is a problem faced by stressful old geezers.

6 times a day jeeez! you professor kya?

For men/boys with hair loss....you need to spend some money every year.

Caboki Hair Loss Breakthrough

Zakkii I thought you are a young man, hair loss is a problem faced by stressful old geezers.
For some reason I was losing hair quickly... Now its stopped again

I have hair on 85% of my head so I am facing no such issues

Back
Top Bottom