What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

10 million is big money pak should not miss opportunity.

Man the members here have stunk up the place with good quality BS...

The people who got booked for Mehran and SL attack whose Chachay ke phuphar were they? When you talk and quote from dubious sources, kindly do just a few more googles before.

Please point towards some conviction records ? not arrests..

vsdoc there's something wrong with the formatting of your posts.

Copy pasting from a PDF of Bombay High Court's verdict on the Mumbai carnage - those sections dealing with said scum.

An exercise in futility I agree. Will desist.

donot you know afghanistan with the help of pakistan defeated russia and muslim also get british out from south asia before 1947

Copy pasting from a PDF of Bombay High Court's verdict on the Mumbai carnage - those sections dealing with said scum.

An exercise in futility I agree. Will desist.

Attach the PDF.

Its one and the same. Was there a hit on OBL? How did he end up? Is there a hit on MO?

They could have defined it better - "10 Mil for assisting in the ongoing case"

If you would have read the details for both HS and MO, you would have seen the difference on the 2

Its very shameful that weak puppet PM manmohan singh have not allowed RAW to act, otherwise RAW can take care of all of these terrorists with ease. :tdown:

Now, USA is acting on the issue but hafeez saeed's lashkar which have killed 100 times more Indians then Americans but RAW is not allowed to work. :angry:

To be honest, I have always been a big proponent in pushing for Hafiz Saeed's trial, and I have always put my best foot forward in ensuring he gets what he deserves through lawful means.

But what I see happening here is "Oi Put pressure and they will probably cave", hell no. I'm going to resist then and resist hard. There is a process in play and until Mar 14 it was going according to plan, till when the Indian government suddenly said that Pak judicial team only can only view a recording of Kasab's testimony and not get his testimony first hand.

The entire case hinged on Kasab's testimony.

You tell me practically, right now we only have India's word that Kasab belongs to JuD right? Where do we have Kasab's testimony free from duress?

I asked to know the details (link) of his guilty verdict. If this is the "evidence" that India sent to Pakistan, then no wonder he wasn't convicted in a proper trial.

Whether he says bad things or associates with evil people is besides the point. The issue is to prove his complicity in Mumbai beyond a reasonable doubt.

your goal post keeps shifting in your zeal to make hero's out of terrorists. You simply asked was he convicted in ANY COURT. I showed you the proof. nowhere does it say that this was the evidence sent to Pak . You are doing the classic muddying of the waters after your question was answered. For him to be convicted he needs to be produced in any non Pakistani democratic law abiding country. ( hint : Us/ India)

But hey! you keep at protecting these kinds ~ it's not a citizen of our country that has a bounty on his head for being a terrorist- you keep your support for your home grown degenerates . Meanwhile be strung out on your lonesome on the world stage.

If I selflessly reward for the hit of a multiple child rapist, I will still land up in a US jail -
False analogy. The LeT chief isn't targeted for the child rapes you imply he committed but for the terror attacks he spawned.

Your problem is, my country, obey law, your country I'll get you with bombs if I have to.
It is Pakistan, not the U.S., that is repeatedly in violation of binding U.N. Security Council Resolutions mandating Pakistan eliminate terrorists, terror havens, and terror-training camps from its territory.

"Which makes your type of thinking pure horse poop."

Back
Top Bottom