What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

I asked to know the details (link) of his guilty verdict. If this is the "evidence" that India sent to Pakistan, then no wonder he wasn't convicted in a proper trial.

Whether he says bad things or associates with evil people is besides the point. The issue is to prove his complicity in Mumbai beyond a reasonable doubt.

How many terrorists actually get convicted in Pakistan for crimes committed in Pakistan, let alone in India. That should answer your question of 'proving a crime beyond doubt'.
The dismal, non-existent conviction rate of terrorists in Pakistan reflects not on their innocence, but the incompetence or reluctance of the judiciary to act.

How many terrorists actually get convicted in Pakistan for crimes committed in Pakistan, let alone in India. That should answer your question of 'proving a crime beyond doubt'.
The dismal, non-existent conviction rate of terrorists in Pakistan reflects not on their innocence, but the incompetence or reluctance of the judiciary to act.

As justice systems around the world will attest, it's better to let a guilty man go free than to punish (kill) an innocent man.

This conviction by the Indian court with no evidence, based just on hearsay, would not stand a single appeal. Pakistani courts work on due process, not trial-by-media.

As justice systems around the world will attest, it's better to let a guilty man go free than to punish (kill) an innocent man.

This conviction by the Indian court with no evidence, based just on hearsay, would not stand a single appeal.

Appeals for one, specially cant be done in absentia :)

Man the members here have stunk up the place with good quality BS...

The people who got booked for Mehran and SL attack whose Chachay ke phuphar were they? When you talk and quote from dubious sources, kindly do just a few more googles before.

Ajeeb free for all jhahil gawaar pana shuru kia hua hai shurli chordoh phir sab truck ki batti ke peeche lagjayenge.

Also what sort of a weird link is that? No major attacks terrorist got caught, bloody hell people are working day in and day out catching and arresting people. Just go away.

Cute. Instead of the headline "US selflessly rewards those who pursue terror masters" we read "US admits to sponsoring hits in Pakistan". Reminds me of the U.S. presidential candidate who complained that if he walked on water the next day's newspaper headline would be "Jesse can't swim".

If I selflessly reward for the hit of a multiple child rapist, I will still land up in a US jail for sponsoring a HIT against a US citizen.

Your problem is, my country, obey law, your country I'll get you with bombs if I have to.

Which makes your type of thinking pure horse poop.

If I selflessly reward for the hit of a multiple child rapist, I will still land up in a US jail for sponsoring a HIT against a US citizen.

Your problem is, my country, obey law, your country I'll get you with bombs if I have to.

Which makes your type of thinking pure horse poop.

Sir, you are intentionally distorting the context. There is no HIT as you have implied.. The reward is for information leading to arrest and conviction. Doing that in USA or most of the places in the world wont land you anywhere in Jail.. Lets not sensationalize something beyond the realms of sense and logic

As justice systems around the world will attest, it's better to let a guilty man go free than to punish (kill) an innocent man. This conviction by the Indian court with no evidence, based just on hearsay, would not stand a single appeal. Pakistani courts work on due process, not trial-by-media.
The bolded part is the actual moto on which the INDIAN Judiciary is built upon. Do you think that the evidence provided is not enough.
Let me say you this. Why the Pakistani establishment is impotent of putting these terror handlers to the trail is because they are more powerful than the civilian administration and are backed by the All powerful PA & ISI who are the actual players and string pullers behind the screen.

133. After this training, A1-Kasab was given Rs.1300/- by
wanted A28-Abu Mavia and was told to visit his village. He
was directed that after visiting his village, he had to
return to the office of wanted A1-Aamir Hafiz Saeed
known as Baitul Mujahidin. A1-Kasab, after visiting his
village for about one week, returned to the office of
wanted A1-Hafeez Mohammad Saeed @ Hafiz @ Hafiz
Saab in the month of July, 2008. He was thereafter taken
to selection point near Sewai Nala. There were about 20
to 22 trainees who had taken part in the selection
process. Apart from wanted A1-Hafeez Mohammad Saeed
@ Hafiz @ Hafiz Saab, wanted A3-Abu Hamza, wanted A6-
Mujja Mil @ Yusuf and wanted A28-Abu Mavia were
present at the selection point. Wanted A5-Abu Kaahfa and
wanted A4-Abu Al Kama were also present. A CD was
played on a laptop to show as to how Fidayeen attack was
carried out at Kashmir. The selected persons were given
alias names by wanted A1-Hafeez Mohammad Saeed @ Hafiz @ Hafiz Saab.
Alias name of A1-Kasab was Abu Mujahid.
The others who were present at the time of this
naming ceremony, were deceased A2-Imran Babar,
deceased A3-Nasir, deceased A4-Nazir, deceased A5-Hafiz
Arshad, deceased A6-Abdul Rehman Chota and deceased
A9-Shoaib. One more trainee from Rawalpindi was also
present. His alias name was Abu Dajana. Similar other
alias names were given to other trainees also. In all,
fifteen selected trainees were sent for Daura-e-Ribat
training at Muridake. During the said training, the
trainees were trained to collect intelligence, misguide the
target, keep watch on the target, chase the target and
other tactics. Wanted A5-Abu Kaahfa and wanted A34-
Abu Imran were their trainers during the said training of
Daura-e-Ribat. During this training also, Major General
Sahab (wanted A20) visited their camp and appreciated
the trainees.

Yes. Apparently the Pakistani courts are busy working the Blasphemy cases (evidence is solid to prove 'crimes' beyond any doubt!) as opposed to terrorist cases. Pray, all those convicted in blasphemy cases are guilty, no?

Given Pakistani judiciary's track record, your argument holds no water.
This conviction by the Indian court with no evidence, based just on hearsay, would not stand a single appeal. Pakistani courts work on due process, not trial-by-media.
You have no idea of how a Judiciary should work. Your criticism of Indian judiciary is irresponsible and naive, not to mention baseless.

Sir, you are intentionally distorting the context. There is no HIT as you have implied.. The reward is for information leading to arrest and conviction. Doing that in USA or most of the places in the world wont land you anywhere in Jail.. Lets not sensationalize something beyond the realms of sense and logic

Its one and the same. Was there a hit on OBL? How did he end up? Is there a hit on MO?

They could have defined it better - "10 Mil for assisting in the ongoing case"

134. After this training, they were taken to Karachi.
Thereafter, arrangement for their stay was made in a
place at Ajijabad Mohalla in Karachi. Thirteen trainees
were taken to a creek for marine training. During marine
training, they were trained to read maps, to judge depth
of sea, use of GPS and they were also trained to spread
fish net in the sea. Training for spreading fish net was
given to enable them to disguise themselves as
fishermen. After marine training, they were again
brought to the office of wanted A1-Hafeez Mohammad
Saeed @ Hafiz @ Hafiz Saab known as Baitul Mujahid.
After about three days, six of them were sent for Fidayeen
attack on Kashmir. However other three i.e. Ismail Khan,
Fahad Ullah and Javed were admitted in the group of A1-
Kasab. They were known as Abu Ismail (deceased A1),
Abu Fahad Ullah (deceased A7) and Abu Ali (deceased
A8). A1-Kasab and others were told that those three
persons had also undergone the training like them.

vsdoc there's something wrong with the formatting of your posts.

135. On the 13th day of Ramzan, wanted A1 to wanted A6
and wanted A18 called A1-Kasab and other trainees to the
office of wanted A1-Hafeez Mohammad Saeed @ Hafiz @
Hafiz Saab at Baitul Mujahid. Wanted A1-Hafeez
Mohammad Saeed @ Hafiz @ Hafiz Saab addressed all the
trainees and told them that time was ripe for Jihad and
that they had to take decision as to how and in what
manner India should be attacked. Wanted A2-Zaki-Ur-
Rehaman Lakhvi thereafter said that it would be advisable
to attack Mumbai because the financial position of India is
strong due to Mumbai only. The trainees were also told
that since they have taken marine training, they will have
to reach Mumbai by sea. In the meantime, wanted A20-
Major General Saheb also reached there and he took test
of all the trainees in respect of AK-47 rifle training.

Back
Top Bottom