What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

LOL he is going to challenge the evidence? Well he is welcome to step outside Pakistan and challenge, there are a few neutral countries in the world where the courts will welcome him with open arms. But I am guess the terrorist is too comfortable talking crap and spewing hatred in Pakistan, after all they do love him in Pakistan.

I can never quite understand this. Clearly guys like Saeed are loose canons for Pakistan itself. Even that guy who killed Taseer was showered with petals. To anyone watching the proceedings from the outside - the entire set up in Pakistan seems to be haphazard.

call it what you want to call it -- i dont even see where Taseer's killer figures into this debate. They weren't even tried in the same jurisdictional court. :laugh:

whether you like it or not, the LHC exonerated HS in 2009....if you have an issue with that, well i cant really help you except offer a few perfumed tissues

call it what you want to call it -- i dont even see where Taseer's killer figures into this debate. They weren't even tried in the same jurisdictional court. :laugh:

whether you like it or not, the LHC exonerated HS in 2009....if you have an issue with that, well i cant really help you except offer a few perfumed tissues

I am saying that no one in the outside world trusts the Pakistani judicial system to deliver justice. They hung their own Prime Minister, shower rose petals on an assassin, certify and sanction military coups and exonerate HS.

Why most of the Pakistani posters are pi$$ed of with Bounty on Hafeez Sayeed.

Whatever india or america think is none of our business. we have high courts in pakistan to decide wo is terrorist and who is not and as said before he was released by lahore high court as there was not any evidence against him.

I am saying that no one in the outside world trusts the Pakistani judicial system to deliver justice. They hung their own Prime Minister, shower rose petals on an assassin, certify and sanction military coups and exonerate HS.

You have to be living under a rock to equate the current judiciary with the old ones. Under Iftikhar Choudhary we can safely say that all 180 million Pakistanis are applicable to the law.

Not a single mention of what it was in that article thats why you just posted it for the sensationalist Indian headline and no quote.

You have to be living under a rock to equate the current judiciary with the old ones. Under Iftikhar Choudhary we can safely say that all 180 million Pakistanis are applicable to the law.

That is the problem. Under XYZ is irrelevant - the judiciary can't be headed by a potentate. The system must deliver results - not an individual.

and we know American justice..they can kill innocents as much as they want in these so called wars but no its not terrorism because its done by America..who will provide justice to those innocent who got killed by terrorism of usa and Israel ?

That is the problem. Under XYZ is irrelevant - the judiciary can't be headed by a potentate. The system must deliver results - not an individual.

He has placed in reputable judges who took on Musharraf when push came to shove.

When he goes, the new judicial head would be from among them.

Others also have a very clean reputation in the Supreme Court.

do you have a link to the article or video? i'd be interested to know who Reidel is quoting (or from whom or what he's basing his assertions)

It was on Times Now, either the first part or in the second that I have posted.
Debate: US goes after Hafiz Saeed-2-The Newshour-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

As posted by Roybot already, another source:

Osama had key role in 26/11, Abbottabad proof shows - Hindustan Times
Bruce Riedel, Pakistan terrorism expert and former AfPak advisor to US President Barack Obama, told HT, “The documents and files found in Abbottabad showed a close connection between Bin Laden and Saeed, right up to May 2011.”

From an article authored by Bruce Riedel himself:

Hafiz Saeed, Pakistani Extremist With a $10-Million Price on his Head, Is al Qaeda

Saeed stayed in close contact with bin Laden until his death a year ago, according the material found in the al Qaeda leader’s hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Saeed openly mourned bin Laden in a bitter eulogy the Friday after the SEALs delivered justice to bin Laden.

And what are you talking about Pakistani judicial system, the problem here is a testimony.

How the hell can you say HS was behind Mumbai attacks, when no one has testified to that fact in court. NO ONE.

According to the material found? What was in that material?

and we know American justice..they can kill innocents as much as they want in these so called wars but no its not terrorism because its done by America..who will provide justice to those innocent who got killed by terrorism of usa and Israel ?

Sorry Offtopic,

But why i am having a feeling that RajaPakistani = RazPak

This is basically a spat between the US and Pakistan. If Pakistan agrees to open the NATO supply routes then the US-Pak situation will probably change.

India is a beneficiary for now, but US and Pak could kiss and make up any time.

Back
Top Bottom