What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Uoy guys are full of ****............he was a terrorist in 2008, for the last 4 years he was a prisinor.........and a dead person is only a human....and has the right tobe burried according to his beliefs.......but indians being indians (read inhuman, uncivilized scum) will remian indians.

Chill princess. The inhuman uncivilized Bharati Army did the same for your "soldiers" who met their demise in Kargil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uoy guys are full of ****............he was a terrorist in 2008, for the last 4 years he was a prisinor.........and a dead person is only a human....and has the right tobe burried according to his beliefs.......but indians being indians (read inhuman, uncivilized scum) will remian indians.

Blame Your government or state for that. They were informed prior to the exectution. They did not act it seems knowing full well that Kasab had a big family in central Punjab who might lodge a request for the body.

it's kargil all over again.

To all gents/ladies on this forum. It is not a question of Indian or Pakistani, apart from his wrongdoings for which he was punished and hanged; if he was a Muslim then Hafiz Saeed did not committed any sin by offering 'funeral prayer' for him.

If Ajmal was a Muslim then it was his right. In Islam, funeral prayer is right of every Muslim except those who commit suicide; for them there is neither condolences nor funeral prayer.

I will request ADMIN to close this thread. It will not benefit to any but rather fuel hate.

May ALLAH bless us with right path, vision and passions (AMEEN)

To all gents/ladies on this forum. It is not a question of Indian or Pakistani, apart from his wrongdoings for which he was punished and hanged; if he was a Muslim then Hafiz Saeed did not committed any sin by offering 'funeral prayer' for him.

If Ajmal was a Muslim then it was his right. In Islam, funeral prayer is right of every Muslim except those who commit suicide; for them there is neither condolences nor funeral prayer.

I will request ADMIN to close this thread. It will not benefit to any but rather fuel hate.

ofcourse hafiz saeed did not do anything wrong by praying for Ajmal Kasab. It's just that Prayers by hafiz saeed sounds like Pig teaching cleanliness. you know what i mean?

This is a right of a dead muslim to be buried in an islamic way,by the way did indian government fulfillled this responsibility? I did not heard anything regarding this, also as far as I remember the time of burialmentined in one of indain media reports was just 30 minutes after hanging, which makes it suspect that indian authorities fulfilled their responsibilities. If so then this is pretty immmature and criminal behaviour of indian government.

I thought he was not a true Muslim?

Arre............itna gussa? that too for an indian that too again for a hindu ?

Arre hinduon par itna pyaar kabse aane laga ki unke liye maut ke baad bhi rituals ko leke itna emotional ho rahe ho ? :D :D

Frankly yaar, after facing pakistani denial mode for 4 years, abhi inke reactions dekhake bahut maza aa raha hai. Afterall they deserve it. :)

Its time for the Bhartiya terrorist sitting in Lahore Central Jail to get hanged

Its time for the Bhartiya terrorist sitting in Lahore Central Jail to get hanged

arre bhai, wht suddenly this reaction ? that too for an indian terrorist.

agli baar jab kisi pakistani ko hang karenge tab aisa react karna. alrite ?

ofcourse hafiz saeed did not do anything wrong by praying for Ajmal Kasab. It's just that Prayers by hafiz saeed sounds like Pig teaching cleanliness. you know what i mean?

You mean like indian cleaning ...................................

Clearly Indians are obsessed with Kasab, Hafiz Saeed and Z.Hamid. Everytime there is a topic on them, those threads tend to become endless... :hitwall:

Indian govt must have done it. However, most Muslim bodies in India, including Muslims of Mumbai had refused to perform last rites of Kasab. India had contacted Pakistan but they were not interested in his body.
It had also given an Islamic burial to Pak soldiers killed in Kargill war. Initially the Pak army had refused to take in the body.
This is a right of a dead muslim to be buried in an islamic way,by the way did indian government fulfillled this responsibility? I did not heard anything regarding this, also as far as I remember the time of burialmentined in one of indain media reports was just 30 minutes after hanging, which makes it suspect that indian authorities fulfilled their responsibilities. If so then this is pretty immmature and criminal behaviour of indian government.

A muslim doesn't run around killing innocents. IMO,Hafiz Saed humiliated islam.

Back
Top Bottom