What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Well Kasab killed people in India so Indians definitely talk about him. Hafiz Saeed is also involved in militancy against India so Indians like tracking what he is upto from time to time.
Zaid hamid is mere comedian. An entertainer just like Charlie Chaplin.
Clearly Indians are obsessed with Kasab, Hafiz Saeed and Z.Hamid. Everytime there is a topic on them, those threads tend to become endless... :hitwall:

shame on you pasiktanis( who always refuse to take responsibility of mass killing of innocent people( 9/11 and 26/11). Americans are not fool and what they did to you is what you deserve. ( Americans have the proof and are contended with)

you Pakistanis always live in a self denial mode..

Haan bhai, we are also responsible for every single bombing in this world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On topic, I'm still waiting for his dead body pictures (unless he was burned into ashes) :P. Same thing happened with OBL raid and US claiming to sea ritual for his body, oh man that drama haha.

Haan bhai, we are also responsible for every single bombing in this world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:P yes u r. all the blasts or terrorist attack have been done by muslim ****** or terrorist group has connection with pakistan. feel free to prove me wrong.

:P yes u r. all the blasts or terrorist attack have been done by muslim ****** or terrorist group has connection with pakistan. feel free to prove me wrong.

Oy Hindutvadi... First suicide bombing was done by Hindutva radical group LTTE..

On topic, I'm still waiting for his dead body pictures (unless he was burned into ashes) :P. Same thing happened with OBL raid and US claiming to sea ritual for his body, oh man that drama haha.

Your government sancitioned that hit with your tax payments and left a bunch of witnesses. Rather than asking for Americans to give you proof how about you go and ask OBL's wife who saw his head get blown off. Or are the countless wife and children present in ISI holding also CIA plants?

Death Prayer is offered for everybody including the ones that are hanged or killed as enemy in wars. Scholars in India would also agree to that and this shouldn't be spun in any way.

Excuse me !

Wasn't he 'Amar Singh' ? saffron coloured band on his wrist etc etc ..

So funeral prayer for Amar Singh ?

Clearly Indians are obsessed with Kasab, Hafiz Saeed and Z.Hamid. Everytime there is a topic on them, those threads tend to become endless... :hitwall:

dint u understand the obsession ?

The above three pigs are clearly anti indian. Being anti indian isnt a problem but they are bigtime liars. So its obvious we wud miss no chance to expose obvious truths which isnt obvious for intelligent pakistanis.

Bottomline is, its you pakistanis who are responsible for our obsession towards the above 3 clowns. If you guyz are genuine and nonhypocrits in their matters, you wud see a more adapt indian attitude. makes sense rite? :coffee:

.. great now we gonna argue that why funeral prayers were offered????? Whats the big deal here??? People do offer funeral prayers for the dead....everyone got the right to have a funeral prayers... get a life

.. great now we gonna argue that why funeral prayers were offered????? Whats the big deal here??? People do offer funeral prayers for the dead....everyone got the right to have a funeral prayers... get a life

Why are you offering prayers for Amar Singh ?

May be Pakistani are showing their 'bigger heart' by offering prayers for hindu too..

But for God shake offer prayer in HINDU tradition (Dip in Ganga etc) as he was a Hindu terrorist. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom