What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

Considering my political positions, and my inability to sing either tune without scepticism, would I qualify as a lone wolf?

Sir You qualify as an educated senior in my opinion though you lose temper as well just like all kinds of Indians. I like to see seniors losing temper here but be sure i RESPECT them alot.

Sir You qualify as an educated senior in my opinion though you lose temper as well just like all kinds of Indians. I like to see seniors losing temper here but be sure i RESPECT them alot.

Pakistanis, irrespective of age, sex or profession, have a polish and class in their communications, which is totally disarming and often leaves me speechless.

:thank_you2:

Pakistanis, irrespective of age, sex or profession, have a polish and class in their communications, which is totally disarming and often leaves me speechless.

:thank_you2:

Thank you Sir, i wont say all of us are like that but still in my opinion and i always believe that airing one's point of view, one should have element of respect for the elders.

i had been a bully but with life's bitter experinces, reality of life and this mortal world, have learned to "compromise" and this word compromise means patience and respect thats what i came to know. :)

End of the topic: Funeral prayer was right of Kasab just like every human being, and it also does not mean any disrespect for victims of Mumbai attack therefore Indians should NOT restort to self-inflicting hurt by assuming it so.

how does islamophobia, drne strikes, come play into this? how does kasab even relate to Pakistan? you are an idiot who couldnt deliver a sane reply, now i could say alot of generalizations about india as welll but i dont want to hurt ur feelings :P

Ignored.:angel:

P.S.-Personal Insults are the last resort of the incompetent.In your case its the first.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom