What's new

Hafiz Saeed offers funeral prayers for Kasab

I am a Pakistani and i think all the gunmen were indians- dont tell me you believe otherwise-:eek:

Nuclear_Facepalm+mixplayers.jpg

@JonAsad - You thanked me :) ! Missed sarcasm ?

How about i shoot you instead?- :D-

See you all know the truth its only the matter of acceptance-

Sorry friend ! You gravely missed my sarcasm !

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad - You thanked me :) ! Missed sarcasm ?

Sorry friend ! You gravely missed my sarcasm !

No- what i hv done !!!!-
I must die now-
Seriously what got you so excited is above me- i missed sarcasm no i didnt- and thank i will- you got any prob with that?- send a dossier- :coffee:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians Dont even have evidence against hafiz saeed yet they troll americans which can only set a bounty with no evidence. Shame on Indians For blaming anyone who is against them!

We have already installed all raw agents in key positions in your country ..infact hafeez saeed is also one of our agent ..so no problem ..sending dossier is not required

Indians Dont even have evidence against hafiz saeed yet they troll americans which can only set a bounty with no evidence. Shame on Indians For blaming anyone who is against them!

Indians are in love with Hafiz Saeed and the great Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid-

We have already installed all raw agents in key positions in your country ..infact hafeez saeed is also one of our agent ..so no problem ..sending dossier is not required

Nice- I hope all RAW agents are like Hafiz Saeed- :tup:-

No- what i hv done !!!!-
I must die now-
Seriously what got you so excited is above me- i missed sarcasm no i didnt- and thank i will- you got any prob with that?- send a dossier- :coffee:-

Thanks are most welcome with open heart and arms :). Anyways, I dont really want to comment more over the feeling thats prevailing in your mind. What else we can do ?

^^no all are not as productive as hafiz saeed ..he is a major pawn

I am a Pakistani and i think all the gunmen were indians- dont tell me you believe otherwise-:eek:
I dont think that you are pakistani.even amar singh of india try to pose as kasab from pakistan.Same way i think you too are some kala short hindu trying to pose as pakistani by applying lot of fair and lovely or atta.

I dont think that you are pakistani.even amar singh of india try to pose as kasab from pakistan.Same way i think you too are some kala short hindu trying to pose as pakistani by applying lot of fair and lovely or atta.

Lol-
Thats a first-
Anyway-
As soon as i changed my flags to Pakistan- my confident grew- i became emotionally stable- my skin became fairer- and above all i can have any naturally fair and beautiful Pakistani girl- all in all i like being a Pakistani- :rofl:-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom