What's new

Hafeez saeed offers aid to Americans hit by superstorm

Wow am i talking to a guy who now works at a U.S embassy or customs? :lol: Please along with your claims, provide us with your evidence, or else it would be considered B.S. :police:

Buttt tell me that you're not a Canadian National ! :blink:

Or have anyother Nationality except that of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Looks like PA is choosing US side even though it has seen the evil side of Uncle Sam.

Thts called humanity......

hatts off to him...:tup:

Cool down buddy, He is the one who said we will continue armed Jihad against India. These days Terrorists are wearing Democratic skin and trying to grab attention.

Yarra i'm only a student here. I grew up in Saudi Arabia and yes i have a Pakistani nationality.

Lo....1/4th German honeiii ka kiyaa faidaaa if you don't even have their Nationality my Bavarian Buttt Sahib ! :woot:

Lo....1/4th German honeiii ka kiyaa faidaaa if you don't even have their Nationality my Bavarian Buttt Sahib ! :woot:

wo bohot pehlay ke baath hain. Ab nationalitu os basis pay nahi hosakta. My family never lived there much anyways....

I rather take free aid anyday to IMF loan which has you like a puppet on strings and poverty levels in Pakistan is higher than India Jana ji :azn:

You guys cant pay money to save your sailors .......... its us Pakistanis who donated charity to save em as for poverty level dont get me started...u better get off the internet save your 50 cent salary [standard set by GoI]......Also ur shining india kills 2 -3 million people each year cause of starvation alone ... that around almost 200 million dead indians since 1947.... go pray for them instead of barking here on PDF.

wo bohot pehlay ke baath hain. Ab osthara nahi hosakta. My family never lived there anyways....

So was Kashmir ! :D

You guys cant pay money to save your sailors .......... its us Pakistanis who donated charity to save em as for poverty level dont get me started...u better get off the internet save your 50 cent salary (standard set by GoI) ..........Also ur shining india kills 2 -3 million people each year cause of starvation alone ... thats around almost 200 million dead indians since 1947.... go pray for them instead of barking here on PDF.

Aur kiyaa haaal hai janab ka ? :what:

You guys cant pay money to save your sailors .......... its us Pakistanis who donated charity to save em

Very nice of Pakistan.

as for poverty level dont get me started...u better get off the internet save your 50 cent salary (standard set by GoI) ..........Also ur shining india kills 2 -3 million people each year cause of starvation alone ...

Source for starvation deaths in India for 2011 or 2012, don't give me outdated source of 2006 from Bookh etc.

thats around almost 200 million dead indians since 1947

False!

Thats based on the assumption that India had the same homogeneous uniform rate of starvation deaths since 1947 and India had same uniform or same population size since 1947, not true either

Its disgusting to see pakistanis claiming him as just a charitable person..Even after Let Changed name to jamat ud dawa there were atleast a dozen instances where he had publicly threatened India with jihad(As lately as one month back,where he was threatening jihad in every city of india in response to border firing incident).He even publicly threatened pakistan with jihad,if it ever allowed mfn status for india..But for pakistanis its just a charity organisation..He may one day turn against his masters,but then pakistanis will accuse him of being a RAW agent all along..

Btw wasn't he(and rest of DPC)repeatedly threatening to block NATO supplies and even wage jihad if supplies was to be reopened..?When supplies actually reopened he suddenly became silent,no mention of NATO supplies or its evils,not even a request to pak govt to re-close the routes..Complete silence regarding the issue...After all a loyal dog to his masters he is,****** conscience can wait..

Its disgusting to see pakistanis claiming him as just a charitable person..Even after Let Changed name to jamat ud dawa there were atleast a dozen instances where he had publicly threatened India with jihad(As lately as one month back,where he was threatening jihad in every city of india in response to border firing incident).He even publicly threatened pakistan with jihad,if it ever allowed mfn status for india..But for pakistanis its just a charity organisation..He may one day turn against his masters,but then pakistanis will accuse him of being a RAW agent all along..

Btw wasn't he(and rest of DPC)repeatedly threatening to block NATO supplies and even wage jihad if supplies was to be reopened..?When supplies actually reopened he suddenly became silent,no mention of NATO supplies or its evils,not even a request to pak govt to re-close the routes..Complete silence regarding the issue...After all a loyal dog to his masters he is,****** conscience can wait..

1. majority of Pakistanis dont know him. Period

2. Daily many Indians threaten Pakistan to nuke so his rehtoric also falls in the same.

1. majority of Pakistanis dont know him. Period

2. Daily many Indians threaten Pakistan to nuke so his rehtoric also falls in the same.

Majority of Pakistanis got to know him due to all the media spot light he got otherwise he would have faded into nothingness like the other mullahs & what not !

The reason pakistan and other countries like pakistan not moving forward is the guy like hafeez saeed.... The day pakistan start loving peaceful humans would be the day pakistan will progress faster than india.... Until than no hope for pakistan. Peaceful positive energy is what needed to be powerful country who lives happily....

Back
Top Bottom