What's new

Gwadar port to be operational by year end :Chinese official

Accounting and finance BSc, 3 years of this has shown me I do not want to be an acountant haha.

I'm gonna go for anything and everything sir, BA, Virgin or EasyJet I would be thrilled with any chance to sit in a cockpit and do that as my job (okay, maybe not so much with EasyJet lol).

+(VERY single)
well you learn dont you. at a point you find somthing intresting then lose interest in it. when you said easy jet i thought you may take it back, heck since you were their you may as well throw ryanair in there too.
if your single go for virgin, and may i say you wont be a virgin after a while :D
look at the uniform.
vwvirginatlantic_2.jpg

Interesting how off-topic chit-chat is being allowed in this thread. :D

Such added costs for Pakistan only make economic viability of such projects more problematic.
TO be honest in Pakistan dont ,Why simply there is always no one else to compete for these projects in the end its the people who paid more ,Classical case of system failures resulted in increase in risk index

TO be honest in Pakistan dont ,Why simply there is always no one else to compete for these projects in the end its the people who paid more ,Classical case of system failures resulted in increase in risk index

All the more reason to be skeptical about these claims too.

Yes, I'm aware bro :)

Haven't gone up in a Cessna 172, I have only flown a Grob Tutor and G 109 thus far. I'm just finishing my degree (graduating this year) so haven't joined any acadamies yet but have researched a few, Oxford would be very convenient for me as I'm only about 30 mins away by car or 20 mins by train. I'm also looking to apply for pilot programs with Virgin and BA (it's annoying these are the only two airlines that offer these schemes in the UK). The cost is enourmous, £80K for the CPL and £20K on top of that for type training but It's what I really want to do and I'd do anything to make it possible. Your career is your life, might as well enjoy what you do, right?

I've thought about training abroad but even if they are half the price of training in the UK, the travel and accomodation expenses I would incur would be rather sizeable in themselves over the training period. If I do my training in the UK I won't have any accomadation expenses and minimal travel expenses plus I don't have the contacts in either the US or India to embark upon training in a foreign country.
Bro I have posted a link on your profile... Do check it please.

What percentage of Chinese export cargo do you think would make use of Gwadar?

Has anyone ever presented an analysis of what might go through Gawadar, and the economic feasibility thereof?

Yaar can you answer my post above yours?

What percentage of Chinese export cargo do you think would make use of Gwadar?

not exactly .... there are so many conflicting reports .... plus it require in depth knowledge of Chinese Economy specially to analysis the requirements of every Industrial sector of China & I should admit that I don't possess any such knowledge .... but as a Pakistani I think we should target at least 1/5 or the quarter of total foreign trade of China at the end of first decade of operation of Gwadar port ....

Back
Top Bottom