What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

Checkmate China? You Indians must have got swollen lips. Maybe you don't know how backwards your country is when it comes to industrial capacity and military technology? China is doing everything and you are buying everything, and yet your economy is only one fourth of China's. Funny...

Please rant something which we have not hear from your comrades....

I only hope India know how to gauge China intention of using Gwadar port, a mis-interpretation will only make matter worse for India, we certainly has resource to deal with India.

If china's intention of using Gwadar is non threatening..so is our venture in Iran, we just want access to Afghanistan to secure our interest. As for your resources to take on India, sure you have all the money and influence, but India knows this perfectly and has a plan to counter it.

I only hope India know how to gauge China intention of using Gwadar port, a mis-interpretation will only make matter worse for India, we certainly has resource to deal with India.

India has the military presence in Oman and Recently we are building Fence there at the Oman - Yemen border. Indian Airforce also places some fighter jets in Oman.

Persian%2BGulf%2BMap.gif

In Iran we have a port.

Both are enough to block Chinese supplies in case of war :cheers:

ya but tell this when we come with a port in scs...in Indian ocean building two ports and deploying couple of ships not going to be any good for China....it's just there for India's reach anytime during conflict...and I'm sure you'd be busy facing multiple attacks in scs at that time

Nobody prevent you to build ports in SCS if those countries really need your Indians services when they have better offer from U.S. so sure come to SCS.

If china's intention of using Gwadar is non threatening..so is our venture in Iran, we just want access to Afghanistan to secure our interest. As for your resources to take on India, sure you have all the money and influence, but India knows this perfectly and has a plan to counter it.

Nobody care about your venture in Iran...have you ever hear of Chinese official objection?

India has the military presence in Oman and Recently we are building Fence there at the Oman - Yemen border. Indian Airforce also places some fighter jets in Oman.

Persian%2BGulf%2BMap.gif

In Iran we have a port.

Both are enough to block Chinese supplies in case of war :cheers:

Then It's perfect for China to justify Chinese Navy in Gwadar, we will have much fun to deal with India in Indian Ocean, we shall see who will prevail in energies blocades. :smokin:

Nobody prevent you to build ports in SCS if those countries really need your Indians services when they have better offer from U.S. so sure come to SCS.

Nobody care about your venture in Iran...have you ever hear of Chinese official objection?

If nobody cares about India, then we are successful...I mean china has no objections at all.

Even if we build a port in vietnam, it will be done because vietnam asks for it.

Nobody prevent you to build ports in SCS if those countries really need your Indians services when they have better offer from U.S. so sure come to SCS.Nobody care about your venture in Iran...have you ever hear of Chinese official objection?

we're already docking our ships in Viet ports, so they already given access to build a port anytime we want.....anyway we already in scs....

ur government opposed officially against Indians many times... but after the Japanese issue started heating up, China stopped officially giving statements against India and now ur government is started sending defense mins and so on....nothings gonna change anyway

If nobody cares about India, then we are successful...I mean china has no objections at all.

Even if we build a port in vietnam, it will be done because vietnam asks for it.

Pls do or build as many ports as you want. If you dare to dig oil in Chinese territory we'll sink your a-s, that's all you need to know!

Then It's perfect for China to justify Chinese Navy in Gwadar, we will have much fun to deal with India in Indian Ocean, we shall see who will prevail in energies blocades. :smokin:

India also controls Malacca straits, Maldives and the if the MMRCA agreement is signed India will have presence in former French colonies also,especially Eritria and Ethipia which are located right at the entrance of RED sea.

Plus India is very near to these base and can effectively blockade :cheers:

300px-Francophone_Africa.png

didn't get u, r u saying in IOR Chinese ships going to be successful against Indian naval blockade.....if that's the case, I suggest u to clean ur stomach, I think too much liquor inside to drown u...

India doesn't need to do anything except building its own trade routes. the conditions in Pakistan will checkmate it(dreams of gwadar being trade point) automatically.

Pls do or build as many ports as you want. If you dare to dig oil in Chinese territory we'll sink your a-s, that's all you need to know!

oh u poor puppy,... please sink my a-ss with the rigs if u don't want ur ship to pass through IOR....u really need to learn

The reason that we don't object is because your navy level of threat is not compare to U.S.N, we would even more glad to see you there than U.S navy

we're already docking our ships in Viet ports, so they already given access to build a port anytime we want.....anyway we already in scs....

ur government opposed officially against Indians many times... but after the Japanese issue started heating up, China stopped officially giving statements against India and now ur government is started sending defense mins and so on....nothings gonna change anyway

We don't care of your port deal or ship docking, we only oppose you drill oil in contest area...that's two different thing

India also controls Malacca straits, Maldives and the if the MMRCA agreement is signed India will have presence in former French colonies also,especially Eritria and Ethipia which are located right at the entrance of RED sea.

Plus India is very near to these base and can effectively blockade :cheers:

you talk like your Indian navy is far superior than PLA navy, your only advantage is that your navy is just close to your country. Only a battle to prove if you can effectively set the blocade.

oh u poor puppy,... please sink my a-ss with the rigs if u don't want ur ship to pass through IOR....u really need to learn

We'll f"ck through IOR, kid! We have rights to explore undersea's mineral there...lol...u poor indians...

didn't get u, r u saying in IOR Chinese ships going to be successful against Indian naval blockade.....if that's the case, I suggest u to clean ur stomach, I think too much liquor inside to drown u...

You need to prove yourself in real battle field than on paper about how effectively you will be able to set blocade to Chinese Navy. Our defense budget is 3x of yours. And war not limited at sea, you have to prepare for land battle as well.

Back
Top Bottom