What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

What guts? India always vote against Iran in UN, India left IPI gas pipe line, we signed the agreement despite the warning from USA, Indian imports are decreasing you people have habit to create things for your own satisfaction. Russia is not even in the picture and what you think to please few Indians Iran will risk good relations with China and Pakistan? Impossible

We left IPI because of Pakistan and bad relations with Pakistan. No one can stop India to get gas or Oil . Pakistan kept discussing IPI and we started importing Oil directly haha. And why should India do everything openly telling everyone what do we import or export to Iran and how much. Iranian leadership is much aware about that more than you.

What guts? India always vote against Iran in UN, India left IPI gas pipe line, we signed the agreement despite the warning from USA, Indian imports are decreasing you people have habit to create things for your own satisfaction. Russia is not even in the picture and what you think to please few Indians Iran will risk good relations with China and Pakistan? Impossible

We left IPI because of Pakistan and bad relations with Pakistan. No one can stop India to get gas or Oil . Pakistan kept discussing IPI and we started importing Oil directly haha. And why should India do everything openly telling everyone what do we import or export to Iran and how much. Iranian leadership is much aware about that more than you.

I am not here to learn nonsense from you. Give examples if you can give. military movement, timings etc. first strike, number of vessels etc etc.. weapons used. Or else Shut up!

Keep wait until I get my Ph.D on how to defeat India before I will give you all the details you're looking for? ;)

The situation may soon change in Pak's favor:
1. India decreases oil import from Iran under US pressure.
2. China buys the oil in exchange for closing the Indian route from Chabar.

Iran won't allow Indian Navy because it knows India is a ally of the US and will succumb to US pressure and attack Iran

Plus, with our IP pipeline, we can blackmail Iran into not doing so

Ally of the US? That's not what many Americans belive:

The narrative of India being a US ally or puppet that you and your ilk try to propagate is PURE BS.

Last edited by a moderator:

just for the sake of Pakistan, China is not going to put its billion dollar trade with India at risk. Every one knows that Pakistan is not stable and future of Gwadar could be like Mehran.

India already increased oil consumption from iran when sanctions started and then india reduced :lol:

so,india is already purchasing what we were earlier purchasing.

These sanctions have made iran more dependent on us and other U.S allies like south korea japan and even eu countries are purchasing oil.

Elections are coming the work will stop or get bombed by so called TTP or BLA, that what always happens. You see. And India backed off due to Pakistan and not due to USA.

Plus you never know how much it is reduced as you do not measure the tanks. Things are not so easy to believe.

Every one know mate why indian Govt pulled out of this :) ............. U.S pressure .And don't worry we will soon take care of those BLA/TTP Raw backed nuts .

Every one know mate why indian Govt pulled out of this :) ............. U.S pressure .And don't worry we will soon take care of those BLA/TTP Raw backed nuts .

India was signing Nuclear deal and that is one reason for decreasing the business with Iran but India DID NOT STOP. Pakistan needs more of this project than India because India is STILL IMPORTING oil Directly from IRAN.

And IF India was under US pressure we would have stopped all business. Now India enjoys nuclear deal, what Pakistan has to enjoy, TTP, Osama, Al Qaida, drones even after licking US arse since Pakistan came into existence.

Tell me one thing India can checkmate?

India can't even checkmate basic indoor pumping for Jamal's sake,

and the OP asked Can India checkamte China...

No, stupid. :no: Next question?

Oh, btw, Indian "nuclear"...? :rofl:

pls... a Chinese firecracker is more potent than that willie.

Tell me one thing India can checkmate?

India can't even checkmate basic indoor pumping for Jamal's sake,

and the OP asked Can India checkamte China...

No, stupid. :no: Next question?

Oh, btw, Indian "nuclear"...? :rofl:

pls... a Chinese firecracker is more potent than that willie.

neither India can checkmate China and nor China can check mate India. Things have gone far away from checkmating because trillions dollars have been invested in India and so in China. Any sort of unnecessary war will only create tension around the world and I am sure China would not want to be seen as a bad arrogant country.

neither India can checkmate China and nor China can check mate India. Things have gone far away from checkmating because trillions dollars have been invested in India and so in China. Any sort of unnecessary war will only create tension around the world and I am sure China would not want to be seen as a bad arrogant country.

There will be no unnecessary war.. and definitely NO all out one between China and India..
There will be a LOT of sabre rattling both publicly and behind the scenes..
The actual war is economic and diplomatic.. and that is where all the moves will be made and checkmates sought.

Back
Top Bottom