What's new

Gwadar: Can India Checkmate China? – Analysis

First we must understand that the gamut of Pakistan China relationship is paradoxical to Pakistan – USA a relationship. Sino –Pak ties are based on mutual reliance, Pakistan is a country who has opened the window for China in the Middle East, and Pakistan is a country who has worked “ostensibly” to get Turkey closer to China especially after the Xingjian riots and Erdogan’s harsh slamming of Chinese policies.
But what if after Uncle Sam leaves we start seeing Chinese drones over Pakistan trying to take out those terrorist from Xingjian after all Pakistan has become epicentre of terrorism.

Pakistan works as a pivot for Chinese infringement in to greater Moslem world. They have been jointly working in the defense equipment manufacturing since China was a nascent state in military hardware indusry. From K8 IJT, MBT 2000(Al-Khalid), JF17 LCA, Missile development and ofcourse civil and military nuclear venture, UN vetoes are unparalleled to any other modern day alliance, “may be after post world war -2 UK-US alliances” in the world. On the other hand Pakistan-US relation is a forced marriage for enforced mutual convenience it will again see the separation after the US withdrawal from the region.
Oh please the Chinese are simply using Pakistan against as Indians they are willing to fight India till the last pakistani. In politics there are no permanent enemies there are no permanent friends there is only permanent interest I hope for the sake Pakistan they understand this Golden rule rather be used by outside power in this manner.

And how exactly China is planning to blockade India shipping lines through Gwadar which is experiencing strikes of BLA

What sort of supply lines do you have from Iran if I may know honestly , so far I haven't come across any member mentioning anything that sort ?

P.S BLA isn't really found along the Makran Coast , just to correct you ...

Isn't there freedom struggle going in Balochistan?

Just like a dozen in your country ? No ! not really ... Gwadar is a peaceful place ...

Do you know that China had multi-enemies management expertise since Warren States? :smokin: That why we prevail.

Try to learn Chinese history how Qin managed to defeat the others six coalitions nations during Warren states period...will give you some clue on what we're capable off. As for military concentrates fire powers. isn't that so obvious less enemies to fight mean more concentration we can focus on the potential foe.

I am not here to learn nonsense from you. Give examples if you can give. military movement, timings etc. first strike, number of vessels etc etc.. weapons used. Or else Shut up!

Iranians will also not forget that Indians overruled the sanctions and continued trade with them. Pakistan has no guts like that. So the Indian diplomacy wins here. Plus Russia is the direct supporter of Iran that you are forgetting. And Iran will not welcome any foreign Military base because their constitution does not allow this even at strategic values or bilateral relations, backdoor deals are different case. The presence could only be economic. And China wouldn't want to piss off Russia by destroying its monopoly in Iran.
17qnag.jpg

India already reduced oil imports from Iran.... im sure they il never forget tht:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gKPvaV4S3qLtC0PDtTg97Lg&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QjGgFsCc9XJZt1Av7p3JtGw&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GhacNI8HfalCxyMqWRTcduQ&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

While work on IP pipeline is under construction despite US pressure and india backing out of it!

Oooh scary I am shivering in my boots :coffee: . I would prefer a more rational response apart from the crap that you wrote, there is difference between saying & doing my friend.

Than tell us more what India has done more than saying? you claim that you 're capable of set blocade, and I said "NO", my claim is as much valid as your :smokin: unless there is an outcome of a proven battle.

17qnag.jpg

India already reduced oil imports from Iran.... im sure they il never forget tht:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gKPvaV4S3qLtC0PDtTg97Lg&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QjGgFsCc9XJZt1Av7p3JtGw&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GhacNI8HfalCxyMqWRTcduQ&bvm=bv.42553238,d.b2U

While work on IP pipeline is under construction despite US pressure and india backing out of it!

Elections are coming the work will stop or get bombed by so called TTP or BLA, that what always happens. You see. And India backed off due to Pakistan and not due to USA.

Plus you never know how much it is reduced as you do not measure the tanks. Things are not so easy to believe.

@Secur the point here is in case of blockade India has Chahabar port to divert the lanes and Pakistani is unstable in Balouchistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranians will also not forget that Indians overruled the sanctions and continued trade with them. Pakistan has no guts like that. So the Indian diplomacy wins here. Plus Russia is the direct supporter of Iran that you are forgetting. And Iran will not welcome any foreign Military base because their constitution does not allow this even at strategic values or bilateral relations, backdoor deals are different case. The presence could only be economic. And China wouldn't want to piss off Russia by destroying its monopoly in Iran.

What guts? India always vote against Iran in UN, India left IPI gas pipe line, we signed the agreement despite the warning from USA, Indian imports are decreasing you people have habit to create things for your own satisfaction. Russia is not even in the picture and what you think to please few Indians Iran will risk good relations with China and Pakistan? Impossible

Elections are coming the work will stop or get bombed by so called TTP or BLA. You see. And India backed off due to Pakistan and not due to USA.

Its already half complete.... even the iranian part.... stopping it will cost Pakistan billions,there is no ttp in baluchistan and BLA is not active in gwadar..... in short ur crystal ball sucks.

Plus you never know how much it is reduced as you do not measure the tanks. Things are not so easy to believe.

Im sure thts why u also reduced oil imports from iran and got a pat on the head from USA.

Than tell us more what India has done more than saying? you claim that you 're capable of set blocade, and I said "NO", my claim is as much valid as your :smokin: unless there is an outcome of a proven battle.

Look buddy the age of wars is over this not WW2 when we one country would Invade the other. In today's world economy matters more than anything else. I might seem hawkish but I am all for better relationship with China is best interest of my country. Good luck with Gwadar by the way. Peace:)

@Secur the point here is in case of blockade India has Chahabar port to divert the lanes and Pakistani is unstable in Balouchistan.

You dont share a border with Iran , do you ? :what: Where exactly are you trying to divert lanes as per your argument ? Pakistan may not be having its best time in Baluchistan at the moment , but times change and there are already indications for that ... Economic prosperity has the power to take people away from extremism/anarchy ... As for Gwadar , its a peaceful region ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom