What's new

Guys who is you fav. women cricket team ?

She looks like a man

Roybot, If I said what I want to say truly, you will end up hating on me then afterwards hate on yourself. Anyways good luck with your insatiable high standards

What about her ... Tan dol karee...
30ky621.png

who ever hands your a$$ back to you is not always a man.

Roybot, If I said what I want to say truly, you will end up hating on me then afterwards hate on yourself. Anyways good luck with your insatiable high standards

Jeez you guys are touchy. She does have a manly face! Ab sari Pakistani larkiyan khobbsurat to nahin ho sakti naa:cheesy:

Jeez you guys are touchy. She does have a manly face! Ab sari Pakistani larkiyan khobbsurat to nahin ho sakti naa:cheesy:

I read somewhere

"There are no ugly woman. Just woman who don't know how to look pretty"

Jeez you guys are touchy. She does have a manly face! Ab sari Pakistani larkiyan khobbsurat to nahin ho sakti naa

She looks nothing like the picture you posted. If it's your preference then it's fine, but from all the things you say I can determine you know nothing of women. Looks are what we first look into, but looks and attraction are different. Who is to say if you met this woman you wouldn't be head over heels for her? :enjoy:

She looks nothing like the picture you posted. If it's your preference then it's fine, but from all the things you say I can determine you know nothing of women. Looks are what we first look into, but looks and attraction are different. Who is to say if you met this woman you wouldn't be head over heels for her? :enjoy:

:lol: I have seen the Pakistani womans cricket team upclose. They played couple of warm up games at our university oval during the last world cup.

There are a few pretty ones in the team no doubt. There is one with surname Mir, she was quite the looker:enjoy:

I have seen the Pakistani womans cricket team upclose. They played couple of warm up games at our university oval during the last world cup.

There are a few pretty ones in the team no doubt. There is one with surname Mir, she was quite the looker

I've already stated that girls that play sports look hideous except field hockey girls :smitten:, so I cannot agree with your statement about the cricket team.

Who seriously watches female cricket? Im not being biased here but it is something really to think about. isn't it? is it the guys "jo bohooth thuurkey hain"? :woot:

Yaar main to ney dekh ta. :bad:
aakkhon per itna bara chasma laga rakha hein fir bolta hein ki kuch dikhta nahi..lol

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

I know few people who watch female WWE :rofl:
oye hoye to fir wahin se aap bata dijiya janab..
Kaun aapki fav women wrestler hein

Back
Top Bottom