What's new

Guys ! We are not aware of 2 features of JF-17

Anyone who knows some hidden features of any pak hardware should not reveal it forums and especially when a new member asks for them specifically.

Don't you think, Jf-17 is open for display at various events. Also, Deka ironwork simulations have designed a complete real simulation of Jf-17 for DCS. Also, can't Myanmar provide all such info to our enemy ?
Nothing is hidden from enemy in such 5th gen war.

By the way, I'm a proud Pakistani and a Muslim, i posted because i wanted to design something new ....... leave that thing to me.......
Smiles.....

can you please also explain, that what's the main difference in the block one and Jf-17 block 2 (15-201) aircraft, because, its not anything different from block 1 (no ifr too)

Go ahead.
sorry sir i ask too much. i have question that can we use JHmCS for bore off sight missile. dnt know much thats why am asking to enhance my knowledge. Thanks in advance

sorry sir i ask too much. i have question that can we use JHmCS for bore off sight missile. dnt know much thats why am asking to enhance my knowledge. Thanks in advance

Yes, it was designed to be used with off-boresight missiles.

JF-17-IRST-01.jpg
whats this weapon?

so we can use it with s d 10. thank you sir for your kind reply:-)

SD-10 is a bvr missile, and offers no high off-boresight capability. Though it can be fired, there is no benefit.

Back
Top Bottom