What's new

Guys Avoid these places for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
either your friend is a lier or you have problems with ear drums...

pakistan is in most of the most dangerous list and no foreigner wants to visit that place though Iam sure eventualy it will attract a good amount of tourist till then prevention is better than cure

You sound like the old communist fellow, he keeps creating a new account every month and keeps flaming every nationality here.

Your intention is almost like providing an opportunity to the regular abusive idiots to make cow urine comments and get away with it yet again.

LOL Indonesia..... I have some close relatives from Indonesia and they are really nice people... Indonesian economy is on right track... You seriously need to get some rest...

Indonesia is a good place i agree and good tourist destination from my point of view and many would agree too but the rest of the country are realy dangerous...and everyone will agree on this too...

You sound like the old communist fellow, he keeps creating a new account every month and keeps flaming every nationality here.

Your intention is almost like providing an opportunity to the regular abusive idiots to make cow urine comments and get away with it yet again.

these comments wont stop india's growth or prevent tourist from coming in India in huge number but my Thread will surely save hundreds of lifes

Thread started for bad intentions... What are u ?????...........a travel advisor????
Must have picked up the nack from pakistani posters here.
Anyways this seems more kind of a personal list.nevr heard of the source too.

Troll%27s%20Brain%20and%20memory.gif

why are you upon Past my dear and these things have never stopped millions of tourists pouring in India every year and staying here for months and by the way this list is not about most Favorited destination but most dangerous country

But foreign woman tourists have been facing raps and such sexual assaults in most "favourit" destination in India so you being a d GOOD intentioned man having pain for humanity and want to save others must mention these places and save poor white foreign women from sexual assaults.

wont you

chumbled.
Congratulation You name tops in the Top 10 idiots on world Net forums.

I want mods to make this thread sticky...

:laugh: mods please report in and make it stick. iss banday ki bechainai aur kharish khatam karo. kahan mar gaya saray mods ??? :P koi iss banday ki baat suno

But foreign woman tourists have been facing raps and such sexual assaults in most "favourit" destination in India so you being a d GOOD intentioned man having pain for humanity and want to save others must mention these places and save poor white foreign women from sexual assaults.

wont you

come to GOA or Chennai beach you will se thousands of foreign women saying nice thing about India one or two Incident cant change a country's image and am sure Pakistan's image of most dangerous country is not because of one or two incidents

are you a kid, wikipedia can be edited by me, you and everyone...by the way your country Paksitan is top 10 most dangerous country and with good intention i want to spread it...

Dude wat r u a saint??.No 1 here's gonna believe 'ur good intentions mumbo jumbo'.

chumbled.
Congratulation You name tops in the Top 10 idiots on world Net forums.

you cant understand my intentions...you saw how Sri Lanka's players faced terror in Pakistan and had they knew Pakistan is most dangerous country would they travel in your country?? this way you could have saved your country's name ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom