What's new

Gunmen open fire on crowd outside mosque in France leaving eight injured

I don't know if this isn't hate, then what is.

Clearly you're implying all the migrants are just going around slapping women, calling them whores and raping them. I'm not making this up but, just the other day there was a news about 'Romanian migrant raped woman in the UK days after release from prison in his home country'.

Should we now imply that Romanians in Britain are all criminals?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-days-arriving-uk-following-release-prison/

So, let's not generalise. Most migrants coming to this country are hard working people just trying to make ends meet for them and their families. I mean I'm no fan of Islamic Extremists either but, VAST majority of Muslims just wanna go about their lives as any other law abiding citizen.

You implying white race is in danger and white women being unable to walk free at night are abhorring exaggeration.
Your link says it all. ....Romanian who just left a Romanian prison,thus a career criminal.
According to you how many immigrants are enough? 1 million last year, at least that this year and so on. Are you under the impression that Europe is barren world and everyone can be acomodated?

It is an undeniable fact that European demographics have changed in the last 20 years and this trend continues.

Last edited:
Your link says it all. ....Romanian who just left a Romanian prison,thus a career criminal.
According to you how many immigrants are enough? 1 million last year, at least that this year and so on. Are you under the impression that Europe is barren world and everyone can be acomodated?

Well okay tell those migrants who commit crimes are doing so because, they're criminals and probably have criminal past or because they're migrants. So let's not use false equivalency here.

First of all, net migration in to the UK last year was just under quarter of a million and not 1 million. Exaggeration, fear-mongering and hatred seems to be the theme here.

As someone who's been born to immigrants, I agree that migration needs better control and we need to reduce net migration number to tens of thousands. But, demonising all migrants spreading hate is definitely not the answer.

OK. Let us leave Germany alone. How about France?
You should have how French army suppressed Algerian uprest brutelly post of WW2.
These western European are not born humanitarians or saints.
Lots of brutel slaughters towards civilian people happened just decades ago. I do not think these western European are not the desendants of their ancestors.
It is the advancement of technology which causes a neo-colonization that needn't a direct occupation, while the former colonists could still maintain their good life .
Now there are another amount of human being going into the house of former colonists and share the fruits with them and even ask them to change their ideology and lifestyle. What will the descendants of robbers and pirates do ?
Just wait and see . I do think so.

Someone asked "So what do you think, a Muslim holocaust is due all across Europe?". I responded that I don't think so and gave some explanation.

Sure, as you say, we've seen Yugoslavia go to shit but since when is one country (or what passed for it) all of Europe? Likewise the French. Sure, they went postal in Algeria (and to an extent also in Vietnam). Most colonializing nations have conducted their share of that upon decolonization e.g. UK (various part of the world), Netherlands (Indonesia, New Guinea), Portugal (Angola, Mozambique). And many while colonizing (e.g. Germany in Namibia). One would be a fool to deny that (and you do not need to lecture me as Western European on this, really, we have a good schooling systyem here that does pay attention to these kinds of things during history classes)

What you post above does not addres the issue that was raised. Meanwhile, you see fit to call ALL Europeans descendants of robbers and pirates and fyi that includes many a nation that never had a colony. Besides, it ignores that ANY form of conquest ever anywhere has seen atrocities. And in that sense, when you look back long enough, we are ALL descendants of robbers and pirates. So, there's the beam in your own eye.

But of course, you are completely entitled to your opinion (however poorly [in]formed).

What you post above does not addres the issue that was raised. Meanwhile, you see fit to call ALL Europeans descendants of robbers and pirates and fyi that includes many a nation that never had a colony. Besides, it ignores that ANY form of conquest ever anywhere has seen atrocities. And in that sense, when you look back long enough, we are ALL descendants of robbers and pirates. So, there's the beam in your own eye.

Some of us are also quite proud of our history of being pirates and robbers.

viking-ship-model121.jpeg

Who doesn't enjoy a good pillage and plunder every so often?

Last edited:
You can not do it now. Because there are people like the Holland guy Penguin who do not admit these disgusting reality, even me a Chinese could smell the danger.
You presume. No, your wrongly and unjustifiably accuse. Ever bothered to look up some of my previous posts on this topic in other threads? If you had, you would have known I am usually the first to bring up the colonial past of my country. I have nothing to hide or ignore in this respect. I know (was taught at school, but also by my father - who was a civil servant and got 'militarized' = pressed into service to go and respore Dutch government after the Japanese surrendered - and grandfather - who worked for navy and dept. of colonies) what the Dutch did e.g. in Aceh. Or the Indonesians during the Bersiap period (of which Chinese were also victim). Or with the Dutch 'police actions'. So F you.

Last edited:
Well okay tell those migrants who commit crimes are doing so because, they're criminals and probably have criminal past or because they're migrants. So let's not use false equivalency here.

First of all, net migration in to the UK last year was just under quarter of a million and not 1 million. Exaggeration, fear-mongering and hatred seems to be the theme here.

As someone who's been born to immigrants, I agree that migration needs better control and we need to reduce net migration number to tens of thousands. But, demonising all migrants spreading hate is definitely not the answer.
First of all,saying that there are no cultural differences between these new arrivals and locals is the first lie.I know that they come here for a better life but their educational standards are subpar. Ofcourse not all all of them are criminals but their upbringing is completely different from Germans,Italians,Romanians or Bulgarians.This is the first thing that brings a clash.
Second, most muslims are pretty attached to their religion, and that's fine by me, as long as they're doing it at home but bringing so many of them in here will never create an harmonious society. Every thing about Europe repulses them.....from our sexually liberties to not giving 2 pennys on the prophet or his message.

But,somehow, the left,the media,considers that letting people who threw Christians off their boats on their way here is a good idea.

You presume. No, your wrongly and unjustifiably accuse. Ever bothered to look up some of my previous posts on this topic in other threads? If you had, you would have known I am usually the first to bring up the colonial past of my country. I have nothing to hide or ignore in this respect. I know (was taught at school, but also by my father - who was a civil servant and got 'militarized' = pressed into service to go and respore Dutch government after the Japanese surrendered - and grandfather - who worked for navy and dept. of colonies) what the Dutch did e.g. in Aceh. Or the Indonesians during the Bersiap period (of which Chinese were also victim). Or with the Dutch 'police actions'. So F you.
Actually, I did not mean to discuss the colonial history with your guys.
It is just because you said the German people today is different from these Germans during WWII , so there is little chance that the German would commit extremely actions to defend their culture even in such a situation which the demographic structure of Germany has changed a lot and the population of Muslim people keeps increasing.
But according to my observation, many German people actually are full of hatred and fear and anger. They kept silence just because of fear being tagged as racists. A lot of German people do not dare to tell me their true feeling until they find I am not the people who like to label other as racists just because of telling the truth.
IMO, there is something more horrible than terror strikes or crimes for many German people that is the tendency of Islamization . Apparently, these Immgrants including original Turkish migrants did not assimilate to German society well genenrally. Most of Muslim immigrants keep their Islamic tradition and ideology formidably even after dozens of years.
Muslim has the advantage of high fertility rate.So even for now on, no immigrants are allowed to enter Europe, the Islamization of Western Europe is still carrying on. It is a simple math problem. People know it ,but dare to tell the truth.
I as a Chinese do not afraid of telling the truth, cause there is not political correctness in China .
No matter how messy or horrible German or Western Europe become , I can go back to China. But I love German people and love their civilization. I learn a lot from it and has the obiligation to tell the truth. That is what I can do.
All in all, it is your people's homeland and your civilization created by your ancestors. If you people do not care, no one other could save it.

Last edited:
It is just because you said the German people today is different from these Germans during WWII , so there is little chance that the German would commit extremely actions to defend their culture even in such a situation which the demographic structure of Germany has changed a lot and the population of Muslim people keeps increasing.
Where did I say this? Please quote.

But according to my observation, many German people actually are full of hatred and fear and anger. They kept silence just because of fear being tagged as racists. A lot of German people do not dare to tell me their true feeling until they find I am the people who like to label other as racists just because of telling the truth.
IMHO, the question - not posed by you but to you - was "So what do you think, a Muslim holocaust is due all across Europe?"

IMO, there is something more horrible than terror strikes or crimes for many German people that is the tendency of Islamization . Apparently, these Immgrants including original Turkish migrants did not assimilate to German society well genenrally. Most of Muslim immigrants keep their Islamic tradition and ideology formidably even after dozens of years.
Muslim has the advantage of high fertility rate.So even for now on, no immigrants are allowed to enter Europe, the Islamization of Western Europe is still carrying on. It is a simple math problem. People know it ,but dare to tell the truth.
I as a Chinese do not afraid of telling the truth, cause there is not political correctness in China .
As I've shown the % muslims in Europe is LOW, with exception of a few countries, traditionally muslim.
There is no support for the 'high fertility rate' idea. Do you even know the rates for think catholics or other strict christian sections?
MOstly we in the west get slammed for attempting to assimilate (forcibly) other group. Here we dont and guess what, we get slammed for it. Make up yur mind.
No Political Correctnes in China? Ha, that country with ours of military parades on state owned TV? Don't make me laugh. If you speak your mind and it isn't the party line, you are what? Nothing happens to you?

No matter how messy or horrible German or Western Europe become , I can go back to China. But I love German people and love their civilization. I learn a lot from it and has the obiligation to tell the truth. That is what I can do. All in all, it is your people's homeland and your civilization created by your ancestors. If you people do not care, no one other could save it.
We'll be around longer than you can imagine. Quasi-superior drivel, that's what the above is.

Actually, I did not mean to discuss the colonial history with your guys.
I can imagine, now that I am making mince meat of you on the topic. Why did you bring it up in the first place then, with your robbers and pirates shit?

Where did I say this? Please quote.

IMHO, the question - not posed by you but to you - was "So what do you think, a Muslim holocaust is due all across Europe?"

As I've shown the % muslims in Europe is LOW, with exception of a few countries, traditionally muslim.
There is no support for the 'high fertility rate' idea. Do you even know the rates for think catholics or other strict christian sections?
MOstly we in the west get slammed for attempting to assimilate (forcibly) other group. Here we dont and guess what, we get slammed for it. Make up yur mind.
No Political Correctnes in China? Ha, that country with ours of military parades on state owned TV? Don't make me laugh. If you speak your mind and it isn't the party line, you are what? Nothing happens to you?

We'll be around longer than you can imagine.
Quasi-superior drivel, that's what the above is.

I can imagine, now that I am making mince meat of you on the topic. Why did you bring it up in the first place then, with your robbers and pirates shit?
You mix up political correctness with controlled issue.
There are something fobbiden in China.If you say something criticizing governments in private, nothing is gonna happen. But if you really attack government in public severly, you may get in trouble because of anti-government issue. But no one others would criticize you nor give you any label in a high moral ground. On the contrary, someone even show sympathy on you.
In Western Europe, if you say something political incorrect, you wonnt get trouble from government, but a lot of people who has nothing to do with you will jump out to criticize you and label you as they want and describe you as a monster , at last you will become a person who you do not even know.

By the by, the fertility of every country could be checked on public source . No need to argue with me about such overt reality.
If you are a non-Muslim Holland people , maybe you should look at such footage:
There are something shot by BBC. Enjoy it.
The Europe future seems very bright :coffee:
I hope so. But if things go on like this , I feel pessimistic about the future of Western Europe.

Last edited:
You mix up political correctness with controlled issue.
Oh please :rolleyes1: .... (try not to stick you foot in your mouth even farther)

By the by, the fertility of every country could be checked on public source . No need to argue with me about such overt reality.
I'm the one who actually backed up his argument with numbers. You have yet to do so.

If you are a non-Muslim Holland people , maybe you should look at such footage:
There are something shot by BBC. Enjoy it.
Go scare monger at home, will ya.

:sleep::closed:

Oh please :rolleyes1: .... (try not to stick you foot in your mouth even farther)

I'm the one who actually backed up his argument with numbers. You have yet to do so.

Go scare monger at home, will ya.

:sleep::closed:

Scare-mongering at its' best.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom