What's new

Gunmen open fire on crowd outside mosque in France leaving eight injured

Thank you... for one thing... Now I understand EVEN more why things like that happen , whatever in Europe or not... It's because of ppl like you who LACK KNOWLEDGE in those fields..; try to open you eyes a little..;go speak with "those" people... And stop your Sharia non-sense... the Majority of MUSLIMS in MUSLIMS countries DO NOT EVEN WANT SHARIA LAW...let alone those in EUrope/AMerica... When you speak about those "guys" who want to impose whatever they want..; try to not PUT EVERYONE IN THE SAME pot...

Again..; you jumping on TODAY China problems...not the ancient time,like you wanted to make us believe... you losing the rope sir...

Anyway.. Let's end it here... I'm not answering anymore... it's useless and I'm losing a precious time of mine...
Whatever, i just talked what i saw in China. Believe it or not.
I think the European people would believe what they saw and what they experienced.

Whatever, i just talked what i saw in China. Believe it or not.
I think the European people would believe what they saw and what they experienced.
So what do you think, a Muslim holocaust is due all across Europe?

That is the last thing i want to see. But look at what is happening right now in Europe.
Does anyone have the memory of the brutel massacres occuring between Orthodox and Muslim when Yugoslavia fell apart.
Too horrible. The tradgy of human being.
I think no one thought about such things before it happened. But it happened.

You think one is imminent?
Who knows ? But if things keep going on like this, i am afraid it is gonna happen sooner or later.
Due to my oberservation in Germany, most of German people is willing to embrace Muslim immigrants or refugees.
The reason is partly because of the guilt of being Nazi Germany in history, partly the education of humanity, but not the fondness of Islamic ideology or lifestyle.
When all the guilty complex and humanitarian sympathy would be consumed by the fear of being Islamization and terror attacks and frequent contradictions caused by religious differency, anything could happen.
Now there is a anti-Islam tendency emerging in US and western Europe.
Who knows what worse could happen in the future.

Don't be rediculous.

You seriously overrate the importance, no, relevance even of religion in most of (modern) Europe.

"Europe" is not homogeneous.

Hence, the presence of Muslims varies by country.

Islam by percentage of population, by country

Giornorosso and others / Wikimedia Commons
Dark green = >95% – – – white = <1%

<1% = Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine
1%-2% = Andorra, Croatia, Ireland
2%-4% = Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain
4%-5% = Denmark, Greece, Liechtenstein, United Kingdom
5%-10% = Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland
10%-20% = Montenegro, Russia
20%-30% = Cyprus
30%-40% = Macedonia
40%-50% = Bosnia and Herzegovina
80%-90% = Albania
90%-95% = Kosovo
>95% = Turkey

Also, the dominance of certain religions varies

Traditional religions, by country

San Jose / Wikimedia Commons
Blue = Catholic, purple = Protestant, red = Orthodox, and green = Islam

As does RELIGIOUSNESS per se.

Belief in God, belief in spirit/life force, no belief in God or spirit/life force, by country, in one graph

Moshin / Public Domain / Wikimedia Commons

Note that red ("“there is some sort of spirit of life force” (excluding belief in God),") plus green (
“there isn’t any sort of God, spirit, or life force,”) together represents NOT BELONGING TO A RELIGION. Blue represents Belief in God (irrespective of which god/religion)

https://churchpop.com/2014/10/09/10-maps-religion-europe/

Last edited:
Nationalists across Europe are not fascists or illiterates but people who see the misery brought upon them by idiotic elites, people who decided to make a stand for a right cause and no amount of labelling will stop them

Yeah they are just ''concerned citizen''... at least thats what people thought until Pegida got exposed. :coffee:

a-bachmann_t1_1.jpg

REPOSTED: please take note of the line in RED (before going of the deep end)

Eight injured after shooting in the French city of Avignon
Photo: AFP
Published: 03 July 2017 01:46
Last update: 03 July 2017 09:00

In the French city of Avignon on Sunday evening eight people were injured at a shooting near a mosque, according to the French newspaper La Provence. According to the police, it is not a terror, but a settlement in the criminal circuit or arguments between young people.

Visitors who left the mosque were shot by two suspects around 22.30. According to the newspaper, the shooters drove into a dark Renault Clio and shot them with a handgun and a shotgun. They managed to escape after the shooting.

Hospital
Two of the eight wounded had to be taken to hospital after the incident, said a source near Reuters .

According to the source, the mosque prisoners were not the intended target of the attack. Four of them were injured. Four residents of an apartment about fifty meters away were injured by bullets, including a seven-year-old girl.
-------------
Translated from http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/4810887...partij-in-franse-stad-avignon.html?redirect=1 with translate.google.com

Don't be rediculous.

Not so ridiculous, These things creep in, then grow exponentially. I remember reading about a Holocaust survivors story.. He said he had several brothers and sisters in Germany and felt that things were not heading in right direction. He implored his family to move to US they all thought his suggestion was 'ridiculous' and it would pass. He moved by himself to US, his entire family was killed. He cautioned that these things sneak up and masses ignore in bliss until it is too late. My opinion: Muslims either introspect and think about reform or head straight into the abyss. But I cannot read the future so... lets see.

REPOSTED: please take note of the line in RED (before going of the deep end)

Eight injured after shooting in the French city of Avignon
Photo: AFP
Published: 03 July 2017 01:46
Last update: 03 July 2017 09:00

In the French city of Avignon on Sunday evening eight people were injured at a shooting near a mosque, according to the French newspaper La Provence. According to the police, it is not a terror, but a settlement in the criminal circuit or arguments between young people.

Visitors who left the mosque were shot by two suspects around 22.30. According to the newspaper, the shooters drove into a dark Renault Clio and shot them with a handgun and a shotgun. They managed to escape after the shooting.

Hospital
Two of the eight wounded had to be taken to hospital after the incident, said a source near Reuters .

According to the source, the mosque prisoners were not the intended target of the attack. Four of them were injured. Four residents of an apartment about fifty meters away were injured by bullets, including a seven-year-old girl.
-------------
Translated from http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/4810887...partij-in-franse-stad-avignon.html?redirect=1 with translate.google.com

So some gangsters had an issue with each other. One party felt that they could take out the other outside of a mosque. If anything, same shit happens in Pakistan.

Not so ridiculous, These things creep in, then grow exponentially. I remember reading about a Holocaust survivors story.. He said he had several brothers and sisters in Germany and felt that things were not heading in right direction. He implored his family to move to US they all thought his suggestion was 'ridiculous' and it would pass. He moved by himself to US, his entire family was killed. He cautioned that these things sneak up and masses ignore in bliss until it is too late. My opinion: Muslims either introspect and think about reform or head straight into the abyss. But I cannot read the future so... lets see.
Very rediculous. The comparison of 'Europe' with post WW1 Germany, even Nazi Germany, is totally misplaced. And illuystrates limited knowledge of the different peoples of Europe.

Don't be rediculous.

You seriously overrate the importance, no, relevance even of religion in most of (modern) Europe.

"Europe" is not homogeneous.

Hence, the presence of Muslims varies by country.

Islam by percentage of population, by country

Giornorosso and others / Wikimedia Commons
Dark green = >95% – – – white = <1%

<1% = Belarus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine
1%-2% = Andorra, Croatia, Ireland
2%-4% = Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain
4%-5% = Denmark, Greece, Liechtenstein, United Kingdom
5%-10% = Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland
10%-20% = Montenegro, Russia
20%-30% = Cyprus
30%-40% = Macedonia
40%-50% = Bosnia and Herzegovina
80%-90% = Albania
90%-95% = Kosovo
>95% = Turkey

Also, the dominance of certain religions varies

Traditional religions, by country

San Jose / Wikimedia Commons
Blue = Catholic, purple = Protestant, red = Orthodox, and green = Islam

As does RELIGIOUSNESS per se.

Belief in God, belief in spirit/life force, no belief in God or spirit/life force, by country, in one graph

Moshin / Public Domain / Wikimedia Commons

Note that red ("“there is some sort of spirit of life force” (excluding belief in God),") plus green (
“there isn’t any sort of God, spirit, or life force,”) together represents NOT BELONGING TO A RELIGION. Blue represents Belief in God (irrespective of which god/religion)

https://churchpop.com/2014/10/09/10-maps-religion-europe/
This should be directed to herr/frau/(something in-between these) Stuttgart001.

Btw what are your thoughts on clash of civilizations theory

Very rediculous. The comparison of 'Europe' with post WW1 Germany, even Nazi Germany, is totally misplaced. And illuystrates limited knowledge of the different peoples of Europe.
OK. Let us leave Germany alone. How about France?
You should have how French army suppressed Algerian uprest brutelly post of WW2.
These western European are not born humanitarians or saints.
Lots of brutel slaughters towards civilian people happened just decades ago. I do not think these western European are not the desendants of their ancestors.
It is the advancement of technology which causes a neo-colonization that needn't a direct occupation, while the former colonists could still maintain their good life .
Now there are another amount of human being going into the house of former colonists and share the fruits with them and even ask them to change their ideology and lifestyle. What will the descendants of robbers and pirates do ?
Just wait and see . I do think so.

Block every immigrant from Islamic countries , after their rape campaign in Germany , bombings in London the world should know better than to aid these terrorists.
You can not do it now. Because there are people like the Holland guy Penguin who do not admit these disgusting reality, even me a Chinese could smell the danger.

Back
Top Bottom