What's new

Gunmen open fire on crowd outside mosque in France leaving eight injured

Yeah they are just ''concerned citizen''... at least thats what people thought until Pegida got exposed. :coffee:

a-bachmann_t1_1.jpg
I don't care if fringe, extremist elements are trying to piggy back on the movement but the reasons for dissatisfaction are real and the people are entitled to take action.

Very rediculous. The comparison of 'Europe' with post WW1 Germany, even Nazi Germany, is totally misplaced. And illuystrates limited knowledge of the different peoples of Europe.

You are right. I am not well traveled in Europe. I was just giving my 2 cents. Then as a layman I say: That things from my perspective seem to be worsening in Europe(Even in My part of the world Nationalist "anti-Islam" sentiment is rising... abet slowly. In Australia and NZ for e.g. Almost every state has new openings of groups like Soldiers Of Odin) I guess as I said lets see where it goes.

dumb fcuking comments it soo fcuking simple rothschild needs a third world war how else israel can expand its territory. i mean come on send nato to bomb the middle east weaken them which benefits israel, then zionist western government opens borders lets them in. how come no mention of rothschild, rockfellers, george soros?.
in world war rothschild needed jews to migrate to israel but they were comfortable in germany so ? rothschild had to fund terror and right wing to get jews out. western worlds is ahead in material understanding but rest of world is better understanding of spiritual dimension. by the jesus was born in middle east.
?
are muslim going to be sent to concentration camps? what about usa fema camps?, there is rumour england has one, i do believe it coming muslims, one shouldnt forget past history.
We are being setup.

once muslim go in the camps guess who next? yes white europeans who decide to not listen to government. it trap to take away everyones rights.

Last edited:
So?........that does not invalidate the movement, the legitimate concerns nor its causes.
Its quite sad if you need to put all your hope to a racist organization founded by a criminal, but thank god these people are minority and not a widespread phenomenon in western Europe as you would like to see.

Bachmann has a criminal record for sixteen burglaries, dealing cocaine and assault. In 1998, after Bachmann had been sentenced to several years in prison, he fled to South Africa but was deported back to Germany.

Its quite sad if you need to put all your hope to a racist organization founded by a criminal, but thank god these people are minority and not a widespread phenomenon in western Europe as you would like to see.

Bachmann has a criminal record for sixteen burglaries, dealing cocaine and assault. In 1998, after Bachmann had been sentenced to several years in prison, he fled to South Africa but was deported back to Germany.
I'm afraid that you don't understand what I'm saying although I am saying it in plain English. My hopes don't rest on Pegida but on people having enough and, no,most people in Europe think like me,just that they are afraid to say it but they will speak up when things hit rock bottom and we are heading that way. Wanting to preserve your ethnicity, your culture is not racism,wanting your lands not being colonised with Africans and middle easterners is not fascism ,wanting that your women can walk the streets freely in a mini skirt without being slapped,called whores or raped for it is not hate.

I'm afraid that you don't understand what I'm saying although I am saying it in plain English. My hopes don't rest on Pegida but on people having enough and, no,most people in Europe think like me,just that they are afraid to say it but they will speak up when things hit rock bottom and we are heading that way. Wanting to preserve your ethnicity, your culture is not racism,wanting your lands not being colonised with Africans and middle easterners is not fascism ,wanting that your women can walk the streets freely in a mini skirt without being slapped,called whores or raped for it is not hate.
Nice try in diverting my statement, its pretty clear whom i was calling racist, namely the core members of Pegida disguised as ''concerned citizen''.
Other than that im also not in favor of uncontrolled migration and the other things in your post.

Nice try in diverting my statement, its pretty clear whom i was calling racist, namely the core members of Pegida disguised as ''concerned citizen''.
Other than that im also not in favor of uncontrolled migration and the other things in your post.
I ve said it more than once that loonatics are riding the wave of legitimate concerns but tattoo filled, drug addict neo nazi skinheads don't speak for me.

Let me guess, you're against interracial marriages? Because gotta save those heterosexual, white, males right? Who pretty much run the world but they're apparently near extinction.

If you wanna save anything or anyone, save elephants they're more at the risk of being extinct in near future. Stop the scaremongering and hatred.

Let me guess, you're against interracial marriages? Because gotta save those heterosexual, white, males right? Who pretty much run the world but they're apparently near extinction.

If you wanna save anything or anyone, save elephants they're more at the risk of being extinct in near future. Stop the scaremongering and hatred.

If they ( fascit/extremist in general) do... they die... their own survival is at stake... without hatred they will fall into "nothingness" and "oblivion" again... . It's their moment to shine...
They were the cockroach of their families/nation and society... now they have the ability to imitate the Royal Eagle... for once in their life... But as Icarus witnessed...the Sun is unforgivable...

Define against.Would I be in an interracial relationship? No.Would I call for a ban on them or do so if I could ? No

Define against.Would I be in an interracial relationship? No.Would I call for a ban on them or do so if I could ? No

wanting that your women can walk the streets freely in a mini skirt without being slapped,called whores or raped for it is not hate.

I don't know if this isn't hate, then what is.

Clearly you're implying all the migrants are just going around slapping women, calling them whores and raping them. I'm not making this up but, just the other day there was a news about 'Romanian migrant raped woman in the UK days after release from prison in his home country'.

Should we now imply that Romanians in Britain are all criminals?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...an-days-arriving-uk-following-release-prison/

So, let's not generalise. Most migrants coming to this country are hard working people just trying to make ends meet for them and their families. I mean I'm no fan of Islamic Extremists either but, VAST majority of Muslims just wanna go about their lives as any other law abiding citizen.

You implying white race is in danger and white women being unable to walk free at night are abhorring exaggeration.

Back
Top Bottom