What's new

Gunmen open fire on crowd outside mosque in France leaving eight injured

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Two gunmen opened fire on a crowd outside a mosque in south France leaving eight injured.

Police in Avignon are now searching for the suspects who fled the scene.

Two 'hooded' men arrived at the scene outside Arrahma mosque at around 10.30pm in a Renault Clio, La Provence newspaper reports.

One was armed with a handgun and the other with a rifle.

People were leaving the mosque when one of the men, who had got out of his vehicle, opened fire.

At least four people were injured as the crowd ran away in a panic.

A family-of-four were in a nearby apartment which was hit by 'shrapnel'.

Police and firefighters remains on the scene.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gunmen-open-fire-crowd-outside-10727742

it's payback time
Al-Qaeda...ISIS all terrorists say exactly what you are saying.
They say that since white armies are fighting in Muslim lands, all white guys are "Halal" target.
Now reverse terrorist sympathizers like you apply exactly the same theory on Muslims that since some Muslims are terrorists all 2 billion are legit targets.
I see no difference between you and Al Qaeda.

clash of civilizations
Nope ... it's clash of f*ckers who have nothing to do in their life... Most of them ar unemployed / DIvorced / Junkies / pricks... they arefrom the begining the cancer of our society..; ppl who couldn't adapt to our changing world..; who think that their shitty actions will bring a meaning to their life...

Those cockroach are nothing to our society... and extermination they will witness...

Clash of Civilization... loli lol... which civilization they represent? civilization of unemployement... they do not represent no mighty civilization... they can't even speak, neither write correctly in their OWN NATIVE language, let alone representing A Civilization...

If it's the Definition of civilization for you...then I pity you...

ps: Fact maybe you forgot... in this 21th century ... their is ONLY one CIVILIZATION... and it's the same for every human being on this earth... Look up the def of Civilization first and you'll see... at least use the "Clash of Culture"...

Nope ... it's clash of f*ckers who have nothing to do in their life... Most of them ar unemployed / DIvorced / Junkies / pricks... they arefrom the begining the cancer of our society..; ppl who couldn't adapt to our changing world..; who think that their shitty actions will bring a meaning to their life...

Those cockroach are nothing to our society... and extermination they will witness...

Clash of Civilization... loli lol... which civilization they represent? civilization of unemployement... they do not represent no mighty civilization... they can't even speak, neither write correctly in their OWN NATIVE language, let alone representing A Civilization...

ps: Fact maybe you forgot... in this 21th century ... their is ONLY one CIVILIZATION... and it's the same for every human being on this earth... Look up the def of Civilization first and you'll see... at least use the "Clash of Culture"...
Nationalists across Europe are not fascists or illiterates but people who see the misery brought upon them by idiotic elites, people who decided to make a stand for a right cause and no amount of labelling will stop them

Nationalists across Europe are not fascists or illiterates but people who see the misery brought upon them by idiotic elites, people who decided to make a stand for a right cause and no amount of labelling will stop them

I am happy that i am going to spend most of my adult phase in Right wing environment. 20's will always be rememberd as 21th centuries 30's and 60's.

Lol thank you for poving my point... :)

Eight injured after shooting in the French city of Avignon
Photo: AFP
Published: 03 July 2017 01:46
Last update: 03 July 2017 09:00

In the French city of Avignon on Sunday evening eight people were injured at a shooting near a mosque, according to the French newspaper La Provence. According to the police, it is not a terror, but a settlement in the criminal circuit or arguments between young people.

Visitors who left the mosque were shot by two suspects around 22.30. According to the newspaper, the shooters drove into a dark Renault Clio and shot them with a handgun and a shotgun. They managed to escape after the shooting.

Hospital
Two of the eight wounded had to be taken to hospital after the incident, said a source near Reuters .

According to the source, the mosque prisoners were not the intended target of the attack. Four of them were injured. Four residents of an apartment about fifty meters away were injured by bullets, including a seven-year-old girl.
-------------
Translated from http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/4810887...partij-in-franse-stad-avignon.html?redirect=1 with translate.google.com

Do not be blind. There are clashes of civilizations happend in histroy of human being many times. Chinese has taken care of its contradictions with Muslims a lot of times in histroy during which each was started with Muslim civilization expansion and attempion to Islamize others around, ended up large mutual massacres at last. Luckily,Chinese civilization has formidable strength. No matter how destructive these clash of civilizations could be, it always survived.
The latest clash of civilizations happened in former south Slav repubic in 1990s.
If you have little knowledge about that history, go and check that brutal reality.
This case in France could not be treated as a sole or random crime. It is a sign . Stop burying your head in the sand. Admit the dangerous situation. The sooner you recognize it ,the better for both European people and Muslims.

Last edited:
Do not be blind. There are clashes of civilizations happend in histroy of human being many times. Chinese has taken care of its contradictions with Muslims a lot of times in histroy during which each was started with Muslim civilization expansion and attempion to Islamize others around, ended up large mutual massacres at last. Luckily,Chinese civilization has formidable strength. No matter how destructive these clash of civilizations could be, it always survived.
The latest clash of civilizations happened in former south Slav repubic in 1990s.
If you have little knowledge about that history, go and check that brutal reality.
This case could not be treated as a sole or random crime. It is a sign . Stop burying your head in the sand. Admit the dangerous situation. The sooner you recognize it ,the better for both European people and Muslims.

Sometimes I really think some ppl need some BAsic "History" Education...
Let's End here... when you know little about the subject...

Since WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT TODAY conflict... not in the ancient time... Before it was a clash of civilization since they were ENTITIES with Fundamental Differences based NOT ONLY ON RELIGION! ...

Just read the dEfinition of a Civilization then you can make your mind..; since what's happening today is just A**holes who want to have their name written in the minds of their sh*tty supporters... Whatever it's ISIS or the Fascist side of Europe... They represent NO CIVILIZATION, but only they misfortune and their failure... You want to make it into a Clash of Civi, then so be it..; I don't Really care..;

As for your Muslim vs China "conflict" of ancient time.. cut it right now... At this point I know that you are not knowledgeable in this matter...

Anyway. Have Fun

Sometimes I really think some ppl need some BAsic "History" Education...
Let's End here... when you know little about the subject...

Since WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT TODAY conflict... not in the ancient time... Before it was a clash of civilization since they were ENTITIES with Fundamental Differences based NOT ONLY ON RELIGION! ...

Just read the dEfinition of a Civilization then you can make your mind..; since what's happening today is just A**holes who want to have their name written in the minds of their sh*tty supporters... Whatever it's ISIS or the Fascist side of Europe... They represent NO CIVILIZATION, but only they misfortune and their failure... You want to make it into a Clash of Civi, then so be it..; I don't Really care..;

As for your Muslim vs China "conflict" of ancient time.. cut it right now... At this point I know that you are not knowledgeable in this matter...

Anyway. Have Fun
Sorry. You know little about Chinese history and Chinese reality. This kind of conflict existed from ancient time till now the 21rd century. Fortunately, China is secular society. All the religions are not allowed to interfer with politics. Even like this, there are always cases like Chinese Muslims attampting to interfere in non-Muslim life style, for example, gathering in the shopping Mall to stop the sale of pork , robbing the alcohol and destorying it , forcing non-Muslim neighbors to move their home, even forbidding Chinese to worship their ancestors in some areas ,etc. All these will cause the contradictions with non-Muslim Chinese. Most of times, non-Muslims will withdraw and Muslim will get what they want. Actually,such "success" is not a good thing for Muslims living in China. You should know the reverse strength of Chinese non-Muslims may be very horrible one day in future. I hope that day would never come true , cause it would be a tragdy for everyone.

Let us go back to Europe.
Furthermore, ask about Serbian and Albanian people . Ask about their opinion about the clashes of Christian and Islamic civilisations.
What i said is good for both Muslims and non-Muslims people.
For Muslim people, you could not force non-Muslims to comply with your religion and your customs in other people's land. Do not try to establish Muslim community where no law except Sharia law could be enforced.
The advantage of population may be useful in the condition of order and being civilised. But when people abandone every orders and civilised rules, this advantage of population has no use.
As of now, the most important thing for a country and a nation and a civilisation is the level of tech.
Apparently, Muslim world is way behind in this aspect. So try to get along with other people with different religion and culture background. Do not try to convert others. On the contrary, Muslim people should push forward the evolvation of Islam which's born in medieval age. Now it is 21st century. Everyone should move forward.

Sorry. You know little about Chinese history and Chinese reality. This kind of conflict existed from ancient time till now the 21rd century. Fortunately, China is secular society. All the religions are not allowed to interfer with politics. Even like this, there are always cases like Chinese Muslims attampting to interfere in non-Muslim life style, for example, gathering in the shopping Mall to stop the sale of pork , robbing the alcohol and destorying it , forcing non-Muslim neighbors to move their home, even forbidding Chinese to worship their ancestors in some areas ,etc. All these will cause the contradictions with non-Muslim Chinese. Most of times, non-Muslims will withdraw and Muslim will get what they want. Actually,such "success" is not a good thing for Muslims living in China. You should know the reverse strength of Chinese non-Muslims may be very horrible one day in future. I hope that day would never come true , cause it would be a tragdy for everyone.

Let us go back to Europe.
Furthermore, ask about Serbian and Albanian people . Ask about their opinion about the clashes of Christian and Islamic civilisations.
What i said is good for both Muslims and non-Muslims people.
For Muslim people, you could not force non-Muslims to comply with your religion and your customs in other people's land. Do not try to establish Muslim community where no law except Sharia law could be enforced.
The advantage of population may be useful in the condition of order and being civilised. But when people abandone every orders and civilised rules, this advantage of population has no use.
As of now, the most important thing for a country and a nation and a civilisation is the level of tech.
Apparently, Muslim world is way behind in this aspect. So try to get along with other people with different religion and culture background. Do not try to convert others. On the contrary, Muslim people should push forward the evolvation of Islam which's born in medieval age. Now it is 21st century. Everyone should move forward.

Thank you... for one thing... Now I understand EVEN more why things like that happen , whatever in Europe or not... It's because of ppl like you who LACK KNOWLEDGE in those fields..; try to open you eyes a little..;go speak with "those" people... And stop your Sharia non-sense... the Majority of MUSLIMS in MUSLIMS countries DO NOT EVEN WANT SHARIA LAW...let alone those in EUrope/AMerica... When you speak about those "guys" who want to impose whatever they want..; try to not PUT EVERYONE IN THE SAME pot...

Again..; you jumping on TODAY China problems...not the ancient time,like you wanted to make us believe... you losing the rope sir...

Anyway.. Let's end it here... I'm not answering anymore... it's useless and I'm losing a precious time of mine...

Back
Top Bottom