What's new

Gunmen Kill 6 Shi'ite Muslims, 1 UN Worker in Pakistan

Please don't talk about things you have no clue about. It is just as likely an ethnic attack. The people were going there for development work, and this has a high chance of being an ethnic attack by separatist insurgents.

Can you please explain it ?

what do you think then..it is happening on regular basis...killing of hazaras is unacceptable.

Killing of anybody is unacceptable. Be they whatever, of whatever political party or religious group. Trouble is with a selfish gov. worrying about their own selves, and can't be given a damn to what happens in the country. That's the problem

The sectarian motivated attacks on Shias must stop...will the Govt wake up and bring a semblance of security to this endangered community ?

Your country sure, your ideology? Nope. Where do you think these 'sunni' extremists get their ideas from. We all know about the wahabi schools/madresas in Pakistan.

Extremist ideologies exist everywhere; look at your own home, I bet you'll find several.
Anyways, Wahhabism doesn't teach "kill Shia", and neither does Orthordox Sunnism. And neither does Islam support killing or any sane religion out there.

It could surely be.. I just put forward my point of view. And am more than happy for you to correct it since you are closer to the issue than me and have much more insights into the same..

There is no indication that the woman or the 5 other people injured were Shia, or the UN worker killed was Shia. That pretty much proves that your theory isn't correct.

The Hazara people (predominantly Shia) have some development & human rights issues in Balochistan, which is why a UN team was there to assist them.

If it was a sectarian group behind the killing, we'd hear about them in the article, & know the name of the group. There is no mention of any sectarian group.

I think the most important think is there are some innocent people that have lost their lives. Their families must live with the losses. R.I.P. to the dead and prayers for the families.
I find it incredible that Indians, in particular that have created new accounts - feel it is necessary to disrespect the dead by showing pitiful respect and emphasising their sect. As far as i am concerned its irrelavant what they were and as Bilal has previously explained there is no confirmation of whether they were Shia or Sunni etc. At least have the courtesy to stop the cheap shots on threads like this - really is a shameful thing. Just respect loss of life and leave it their.

RIP to the dead lets hope those behind this coward act are brought to justice.

RIP to the dead lets hope those behind this coward act are brought to justice.

They won't ! Because the man in charge - Our President - hasn't been brought to justice yet, to begin with.

Your country sure, your ideology? Nope. Where do you think these 'sunni' extremists get their ideas from. We all know about the wahabi schools/madresas in Pakistan.
You seem to know everything about the murderers, please come and testify in the court too.

An old acquaintance from that community phoned me for some thesis-related work, and I asked him about this. He (a guy on the ground) hasa different story to tell. So, you mister should either get stuffed or come to Quetta and support those people.

I think the most important think is there are some innocent people that have lost their lives. Their families must live with the losses. R.I.P. to the dead and prayers for the families.
I find it incredible that Indians, in particular that have created new accounts - feel it is necessary to disrespect the dead by showing pitiful respect and emphasising their sect. As far as i am concerned its irrelavant what they were and as Bilal has previously explained there is no confirmation of whether they were Shia or Sunni etc. At least have the courtesy to stop the cheap shots on threads like this - really is a shameful thing. Just respect loss of life and leave it their.

I agree with you

although it clearly has a the hallmarks of a targeted killing of Shias but there is an ethnic element to that too.

Hazara by and large have stayed out of the ared insurgency of few Baloch tribes. their big procession on the last friday of Ramadan was targeted in Quetta that is attended by Sunnis as well and is done in support of the Palestinians. it is not against Taliban, its not against Wahabis its not against any other Muslim sect but against the illegal occupation of AL Quds . I have attended that procession in the past and I know there is nothing sectarian about it.

normally killing of Shias in Pakistan is justified over the sectarian differences with the sunni majority but Baluchistan has another sinister element where the minority groups are being targeted systematically.
our courts dont have any record of punishing the terrorists. normally sectarian and political murderers are hailed and set free and showered with flowers. like Punjabis, hazara are another group in Baluchistan that have suffered the most and if the security agencies and the justice system doesnt get its act together then its only a matter of time that Hazara might also join the anti Pakistan movement.

and it looks like that this is the ultimate aim of the sectarian terrorists or BLA because both are sworn enemies of the state of Pakistan.

blaming only the Saudi funded wahabi school is wrong. since the revolution, Iranians also very actively tried to spread their influence and the weaker shia minority suffered because of it because the Saudis opened the flood gates of their money and literature.

its the rule of the nature that the weaker party always suffers and pays the price. but tell you what.. Baluchistan has this gorilla war going as well..
although it has the nationalist theme in Pakistan but it has a sectarian angle in Iran. And I wont be surprised if the Iranian Baloch terrorists from Jundullah are moonlighting here (I got no proof of that so dont quote me on that)

there is a big chance that its a TTP's handiwork and they will proudly announce it but the BLA terrorists are also going around killing Baloch and non blaoch to cause unrest and sense of helplessness among the civilian population in Balochsitan,

Another country goes by the name of Iraq.
?

I request you and Abii to keep the Arab and Persian fight out of this news.

just show some respect to the dead just as the creation of God if your religious or sectarian beliefs dont allow you to consider them even as human beings.

since the law enforcement agencies are failing to capture and the justice system is failing to convict due to weak prosecution so time is coming when people will take law into their own hands.

Let's pray things change if IK comes to power

IK can be P.M. in middle of third world war.....

Amount of misinformation suggest end game has started... sleep tight.

Don't comment if you are are not aware of facts.
I am referring to Post American invasion period in Iraq.
American's allies are killing muslims in Iraq.

You seem be illogical and are not aware of the facts, and yes post war the Sunni Shia full battle scales, your correct saudi arabia is funding groups within in Iraq that kills muslims.

I request you and Abii to keep the Arab and Persian fight out of this news.

just show some respect to the dead just as the creation of God if your religious or sectarian beliefs dont allow you to consider them even as human beings.

since the law enforcement agencies are failing to capture and the justice system is failing to convict due to weak prosecution so time is coming when people will take law into their own hands.

Mods I also request to tackled on pro gulf propaganda that Iran started the war with iraq which is completely false Iraqis did and only ones who defend are pro gulf arabs or retards that don't know history.

Back
Top Bottom