What's new

Gunmen Kill 6 Shi'ite Muslims, 1 UN Worker in Pakistan

IK can be P.M. in middle of third world war.....

Amount of misinformation suggest end game has started... sleep tight.

I am not sleeping
almost every phone call I get I half expect bad news

we dont leave house without reason and have our weapons ready

when injustice increases and the poor and weak are repeatedly made to suffer then my faith tells me that A Power Greater than everything comes in and culprits, their supporters and their sympathizers suffer. very badly.

Mods I also request to tackled on pro gulf propaganda that Iran started the war with iraq which is completely false Iraqis did and only ones who defend are pro gulf arabs or retards that don't know history.

I agree with you but like I said this is not the place to debate that.
sadly hatred and hypocrisy blinds our judgement to differentiate truth from pack of lies.

this is why I said to give dead some respect as creation of God, in case the religious hatred doesnt allow someone to even consider them as human beings (let alone Muslims)

What do u mean? i dont follow

Mate trust me - you are not the only one. I struggle to grasp what the meaning is too....! nite dude

I agree with you but like I said this is not the place to debate that.
sadly hatred and hypocrisy blinds our judgement to differentiate truth from pack of lies.

this is why I said to give dead some respect as creation of God, in case the religious hatred doesnt allow someone to even consider them as human beings (let alone Muslims)

IB - Im finding it difficult to accept and absorb that even a thread of this nature relating to the sad death of innocent people can indeed flame some people to start throwing mud. Wish they could just respect the dead and think outside the box. How must it look to 3rd parties looking in? Respect the dead - whatever sect they are and pray for their families - who will live and suffer for ever. Lets now ask people to stop the disrespect...

What do u mean? i dont follow

IK is waiting for elections and the way world stage is being set up... there are more chances of global war any time!

Pakistan will definitely be effected and than who cares for P.M. or election or state!

It is no good news for any one!

IK is waiting for elections and the way world stage is being set up... there are more chances of global war any time!

Pakistan will definitely be effected and than who cares for P.M. or election or state!

It is no good news for any one!

Who knows what the future holds but I would say even under Mushy things were better than the present just look at what the man did for Pakistan's economy and woman's rights.

Anyway once again RIP to those who died and God help their loved ones overcome this difficult time.

Who knows what the future holds but I would say even under Mushy things were better than the present just look at what the man did for Pakistan's economy and woman's rights.

Anyway once again RIP to those who died and God help their loved ones overcome this difficult time.

Mushy transformed the whole region.

Back
Top Bottom