What's new

Gunfight in Srinagar, 2 Indian soldiers killed/injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibtidai ishq mai rota hai kya, aage aage dekhye hota hai kya. These are highly trained mujahideen employing real guerrila tactics like Hit and Run.

Careful young Trojan!! Shayari is unislamic. That little post itself can earn you 100 lashes in the pure land.

Regarding the highly trained Mohammadden Mujahids, I would rather say that aage aage is not the problem here. They should be more worried their pichwada now.

all things dont happen as we wish……
for peace we have to start talk or something bad is waiting for us ahead in 2018+

Don't worry we can do tit for tat. You create problems for us in Kashmir and we'll make sure that TTP and Baluchistan is well funded.

So have we dispatched your soldiers along with their made in Israel AK-47s to their homes!!!

Do not say we. Your IP will be traced and you will know after that what will happen to you.

gal8.jpg

gal2.jpg

gal12.jpg

So have we dispatched your soldiers along with their made in Israel AK-47s to their homes!!!

see the figures!! Our casulaties have been far low and almost half of them are Kashmiri soldiers itself.

I doubt you know what your doing with this Bravado...... ISreali made Ak-47 ? figures why you would have a Pakistani flag...

Ibtidai ishq mai rota hai kya, aage aage dekhye hota hai kya. These are highly trained mujahideen employing real guerrila tactics like Hit and Run.

These SCUMS, Coward's ....They'll soon ROT in HELL and Die of India Army Bullets....:sniper:

Cheap ****** tactis.

Real men dont fight like this.

don't be to upset...from what i see he is young mind who have been unfortunately manipulated by the extremist thinking .. He does not know much what he is doing...

don't be to upset...from what i see he is young mind who have been unfortunately manipulated by the extremist thinking .. He does not know much what he is doing...

I am not being upset...All i said was that it is a cheap J-i-h-a-d-i tactis.They dont have guts to fight face to face and this is what they do wherever j-i-h-a-d is being carried out.

5906_664322923593371_342636283_n.jpg

Indian forces taking positions near Shootout site at Hyderpora

Five army troopers killed, six injured in Kashmir ambush

MONDAY, 24 JUNE 2013 SRINAGAR: KDNN

Five army troopers were killed and six others injured today when militants opened fire on an Army convoy on the outskirts of the city ahead of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit to Jammu and Kashmir, in the second major attack in three days.

Militants ambushed the convoy at Hyderpora bypass on the Airport-Lal Chowk road, outside a private hospital this evening. Five troopers were killed and six others sustained injuries, an Army spokesman said. Hizbul Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attack.

The militants, believed to be two in number, opened indiscriminate firing on the convoy coming from north to south Kashmir and fled the scene in the face of the retaliation, official sources said.

Army troops along with police and CRPF immediately cordoned off the whole area and launched a manhunt to nab the militants, the sources said. They said after initial heavy firing, gunshots continued for a few minutes but there were no reports of further casualties in the area.

However, half-an-hour later, firing was reported in Barzulla area, two kms away from Hyderpora on Airport-Lal Chowk road resulting in injuries to a CRPF personnel. "One CRPF personnel has been injured in the militant firing near out Rambagh camp," Inspector General of CRPF Y S Yadav said. He was later identified as sub-inspector Lala Ram.

A person Baliguddin, identifying himself as spokesperson of the outfit, called up a local news agency and said that Hizbul Mujahideen has formed several squads and similar attacks will be carried out in the city in the future as well.

"The Army vehicles coming from Panth Chowk and going towards Baramulla Chowk was fired upon by a couple of militants who came from the side alleys," Nalin Prabhat, IG CRPF (Srinagar), told reporters.

"They have also struck at one or two other places in the city," he said.

Today's attack comes two days after Hizbul Mujahideen militants gunned down two policemen in the heart of Srinagar city.

Militants fled from the spot in a tinted car. A motorcycle, possibly used by the ultras, has been recovered. The attack came even as security has been beefed up across the Valley in view of Prime Minister's two-day visit.

PMO sources in Delhi said that there was no change in Singh's programme.

The Prime Minister is scheduled to reach here tomorrow along with UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi on a two-day visit, during which he is expected to announce a package for border districts of Jammu and Kashmir. Singh and Gandhi will also launch train service on a railway section between Qazigund in Kashmir and Banihal in Jammu region that will provide an all-weather link to the Valley.

Five army troopers killed, six injured in Kashmir ambush

as USA is running away the mujahideen are getting active in Kashmir India is going to face hell once again soon and Kashmir would be. freed

I am not being upset...All i said was that it is a cheap J-i-h-a-d-i tactis.They dont have guts to fight face to face and this is what they do wherever j-i-h-a-d is being carried out.

they will be taken care off in time ....,...

as USA is running away the mujahideen are getting active in Kashmir India is going to face hell once again soon and Kashmir would be. freed

R&AW knows which Part of World Should Be Freed First :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom