What's new

Gunfight in Srinagar, 2 Indian soldiers killed/injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not being upset...All i said was that it is a cheap J-i-h-a-d-i tactis.They dont have guts to fight face to face and this is what they do wherever j-i-h-a-d is being carried out.

What? Face to Face?

Then you need to read up more about the Tight Bhutts Doctrine. You have so much to learn my friend.

as USA is running away the mujahideen are getting active in Kashmir India is going to face hell once again soon and Kashmir would be. freed

What has not happened for 10 years (from 1991 -2001) how do you expect it to succeed this time.... considering the fact.... these mujahideen will chase Pakistan first...

India thought it could make Kashmir secular and make it a part of her.

If only life was that simple.

See the original again. Apologies that the message got lost in the methods here.

Kindly provide a link to that.

Moreoever,Its not that i am angry or something.I am very calmly making my point that these guys dont have the guts to fight becuse had they been really fearless they would have stayed at the position they started the attack and continously pinned down jawans in every Army truck by tactically advancing towards them.

What these guys do is that they empty 1 magazine and run away..Moreoever the kashmiris and Pakistanis terrorists are scared as **** of the Army and always attack from a far off position so that they can run away easily..compared to them the Afganis in the 90s were very brave fighters who used to come very close to the Army jawans and then open fire and that is why they were deadly and they also had the experience of fighting soviets so we all know that they were really tough guys.

Compared to them these guys are nothing and we have people jumping in this thread celebrating this...Come on man,do you guys have any idea how many 'area commanders' has the Army killed in last 6-8 months and the ratio of soldier killed to a terrorist is highly in favour of India.

LOL..Kashmir was always secular you Islamist...Sri-nagar is not a islamic word nor is pahalgaon,naugam,anantnag etc.

I agree.

We cannot make them secular.

Which is why now on, we will convert them to their actual faiths; Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism. Before they became Arab wannabes.

Savvy?

Kindly provide a link to that.

Moreoever,Its not that i am angry or something.I am very calmly making my point that these guys dont have the guts to fight becuse had they been really fearless they would have stayed at the position they started the attack and continously pinned down jawans in every Army truck by tactically advancing towards them.

What these guys do is that they empty 1 magazine and run away..Moreoever the kashmiris and Pakistanis terrorists are scared as **** of the Army and always attack from a far off position so that they can run away easily..compared to them the Afganis in the 90s were very brave fighters who used to come very close to the Army jawans and then open fire and that is why they were deadly and they also had the experience of fighting soviets so we all know that they were really tough guys.

Compared to them these guys are nothing and we have people jumping in this thread celebrating this...Come on man,do you guys have any idea how many 'area commanders' has the Army killed in last 6-8 months and the ratio of soldier killed to a terrorist is highly in favour of India.

LOL..Kashmir was always secular you Islamist...Sri-nagar is not a islamic word nor is pahalgaon,naugam,anantnag etc.

We cant help it if people across the border have hopes and dreams...i mean..they are having a hard time keeping their country together and dreaming of Kashmir re-union... Its a loosing Battle for them ..

I agree.

We cannot make them secular.

Which is why now on, we will convert them to their actual faiths; Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism. Before they became Arab wannabes.

Savvy?

With that racist attitude good luck in convincing them to lay down their arms.

Then you wonder why they kill your soldiers.

We cant help it if people across the border have hopes and dreams...i mean..they are having a hard time keeping their country together and dreaming of Kashmir re-union... Its a loosing Battle for them ..

I have talked to many surrendered terrorists as i belong to Jammu and Kashmir and every one in my family is in the Defence forces.

So do you know why these guys do it?...You will be shocked to know that 60-70% of the guys do it for the 3lacs rupees the Pakistanis give them to stay in Kashmir for 3 years.(talking about the 90s)

For poor people thats a lot of money.Some people are claiming that they are gonna take Kashmir now.But they dont know that things are a lot better than what it was in the 90s.This is a one off incident.In the 90s there used to be suicide attacks still they couldnt take it then how are they gonna take it now when the things are in a favour of us.

Rest in Peace to brave Indian soldiers ...

Hope all the terrorist from across the border are eliminated .

1 heavily armed terrorist arrested......rest are sorrounded. Lets see.

Arrested ...... for what ??? Just shoot and kill the terrorist ba$tards .

This escalation happens every time in summer when the snow melts and some guys sneak in.

Hardly anybody see another summer, however.

Rest in Peace to brave Indian soldiers ...

Hope all the terrorist from across the border are eliminated .

Arrested ...... for what ??? Just shoot and kill the terrorist ba$tards .

May be Army can get some inputs fOnce we know about the Hideout of other Scums.....Army Should Kill this Scum :sniper::closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom