What's new

Gunfight in Srinagar, 2 Indian soldiers killed/injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked to many surrendered terrorists as i belong to Jammu and Kashmir and every one in my family is in the Defence forces.

So do you know why these guys do it?...You will be shocked to know that 60-70% of the guys do it for the 3lacs rupees the Pakistanis give them to stay in Kashmir for 3 years.(talking about the 90s)

For poor people thats a lot of money.Some people are claiming that they are gonna take Kashmir now.But they dont know that things are a lot better than what it was in the 90s.This is a one off incident.In the 90s there used to be suicide attacks still they couldnt take it then how are they gonna take it now when the things are in a favour of us.

What kinda steps are taken by the administration when they came to know that some local have helped those scums?

There is no where in the news about arrested terrorists!!! From where our @kaykay bhai found this news??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have talked to many surrendered terrorists as i belong to Jammu and Kashmir and every one in my family is in the Defence forces.

So do you know why these guys do it?...You will be shocked to know that 60-70% of the guys do it for the 3lacs rupees the Pakistanis give them to stay in Kashmir for 3 years.(talking about the 90s)

For poor people thats a lot of money.Some people are claiming that they are gonna take Kashmir now.But they dont know that things are a lot better than what it was in the 90s.This is a one off incident.In the 90s there used to be suicide attacks still they couldnt take it then how are they gonna take it now when the things are in a favour of us.

Thanks a lot for the insight .... its all depends on the economy. in the end ... 3 lakh's is a lot of money , though am pretty sure where it comes from

What kinda steps are taken by the administration when they came to know that some local have helped those scums?

The Army knows who all support the terrorists in an area.Like for eg in Anantnag the Army would know through covert ops who gives them food and who gives them information but they cannot harm these people because they are the same people who will later complain by saying that the Army targets innocents.

I cant tell you whats done exactly but the only hint i will give you is that its a chess game and the Army plays it well.

Administration doesnt do anything.

The SOG which is elite unit of the Jammu and Kashmir Armed Police takes care of them.They are locals and they are known to be ruthless..They are really hardcore man.

As my SSP friend there would say, "that is Dande ka Funda". And it can be real real bad.

Latest news 8 jawans killed

There is no where in the news about arrested terrorists!!! From where our @kaykay bhai found this news??

Then a Hindi news channel was showing it. Now it isn't. Lols channel trolled me.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 jawans dead. RIP .Aaaaaaannddd we are back in the '90's.

RIP to the braveheart Indian soldiers.

As for the terrorists, kill them all, and let their God sort out the details.

Really Sad lets wait for some days and give our army the time to respond in a right manner

May the families of the dead and wounded have courage and strength to face the fact that their loved ones are no more. Army needs to change tactics and be prepared for more brazen/suicide type attacks... it is going to be rough few months till new tactics and SOPs are adopted....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom