What's new

Gunfight in Srinagar, 2 Indian soldiers killed/injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't care how firm you stand.

The Kashmiris are Pakistanis and we are a separate ethnic group from Indians. Your government and many in your society have built up a false narrative which isn't supported by facts to justify this occupation which isn't getting you anywhere and is only prolonging suffering of all parties involved.

If you guys want peace and increased economic opportunities it is time to end the occupation and move on. We can not nor will we abandon our own blood.

Which ethinic group r u taking about.. punjabi, balouch, sindh, pashtun, bihari....

Injured Army personnel have been dispatched to SMHS srinagar!!

I am now worried about you. I hope that you are keeping out of the way of all this violence. My advise: Do not pickup a stone.

The Kashmiris are Indians and we are a separate ethnic group from Pakistani's.

Again this is not supported by fact.

The Kashmiris are the descendants of the Indus Valley Civilization which is what the bronze age Pakistani ancestry is referred to as. We originate from the settlement in Mehrgarh which is just outside of modern day Quetta that expanded around the Indus and filled the entirety of Pakistan (including Kashmir).

Indians are descended from two groups one that originated in the Belan Valley and expanded into the Gangetic valley around the Ganges the other was the earliest settlements that were based in Tamil Nadu straight from Africa.

The Kashmiris are not Indians they are Pakistanis. Many in your country have built up a false narrative and history that does not exist and has been refuted in some cases by Indians themselves. The sooner you understand that the easier it will be to part our own separate ways.

We can not or will we abandon our own blood.

Good so go be with your blood in India and leave Kashmir. Like I said they are our people not yours.

It seems the SOPs weren't followed. There probably wasn't any 'road opening' party to secure the road stretch, as is the norm. Was the CRPF given the responsibility to secure the road before the army vehicles arrived? If that was the case, then the CRPF should be hanged for dereliction of duty.

Again this is not supported by fact.

The Kashmiris are the descendants of the Indus Valley Civilization which is what the bronze age Pakistani ancestry is referred to as. We originate from the settlement in Mehrgarh which is just outside of modern day Quetta that expanded around the Indus and filled the entirety of Pakistan (including Kashmir).

Indians are descended from two groups one that originated in the Belan Valley and expanded into the Gangetic valley and around the Ganges the other was the earliest settlements that were based in Tamil Nadu straight from Africa.

The Kashmiris are not Indians they are Pakistanis. Many in your country have built up a false narrative and history that does not exist and has been refuted in some cases by Indians themselves. The sooner you understand that the easier it will be to part our own separate ways.

Good so go be with your blood in India and leave Kashmir. Like I said they are our people not yours.

Indus valley civilization...Bronze age Pakistani ancestry ? .... can i have the weed your smoking ?

Fifth Army jawan succumbs to bullet injuries. Toll stands at FIVE Army jawans killed in Srinagar terrorist ambush.

#Shivaroor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom