This should get the thread back on topic

Indian girls with guns

stock-photo-18008730-teenage-indian-girl-with-air-gun.jpg

indian-girl-gun.jpg

india_gun_2_1491850c.jpg

Girls :D- i like Girls- :lol:-
yh apki topic per lanay ki try thi ya or behkanay ki?-

india_gun_2_1491850c.jpg

is bechari ko to chayee ke is gun ko bech ker thori body banay .40-50 hazar ki bik jay gee to aik sath ration pani le le or khay piye :rofl:

She is Rukhsana Kauser of Rajauri (J&K) who shot dead one Let terrorist and injured other and she all did it without any previous knowledge of guns. So bhai..don't always judge a book by its cover.

She is Rukhsana Kauser of Rajauri (J&K) who shot dead one Let terrorist and injured other and she all did it without any previous knowledge of guns. So bhai..don't always judge a book by its cover.

here is another brave woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gun culture is a problem in India for a very long time. The only difference is that eastern states like UP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh etc didn't have illegal AK factories. But now with more arms production and illegal routes from China via Nepal, gun culture has always been a problem in the more quiet and notorious states of our country.

Earlier it was necessity due to Chambal Valley's dacoits but now it has become a disease.

Kamine Saale

tum ne khud chera hai main to araam se us ko tang ker raha tha wo bach gya tum phans gay:rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

wow brave lady hats up to her :tup:

Gun culture is a problem in India for a very long time. The only difference is that eastern states like UP, Bihar, Chhattisgarh etc didn't have illegal AK factories. But now with more arms production and illegal routes from China via Nepal, gun culture has always been a problem in the more quiet and notorious states of our country.

Earlier it was necessity due to Chambal Valley's dacoits but now it has become a disease.

I am against gun culture but I'm all for the 'Right to bear arms'. As I said earlier its a an effective guarantee against tyrants coming to power. Honestly, do you believe that China would have remained communist if every Chinese men/women carried guns. Denying weapons to citizens is the easiest way for tyrannical govts to remain in power.

"Gun Culture??" India has NONE. This is a highly ridiculous article, 40 million guns in a nation of 1.2 BILLION?? (the article does concede this) India rightly has some of the most stringent gun control laws on the planet and any increase is mostly accounted for in NE and Maoist hit states by locals/farmers looking to defend themselves. Comparing India to US is utter BS.

+ citizens owning automatic and high-powered weapons has NO place in a CIVILIZED society.

My family owns all legit guns that is evry one has 3 of them in all there are 17 guns in my family

Right now in my house i have 7 handguns,2 S&Ws,1 beretta,2 TT,1 Makarov.... 3 AKs,2 AMD-65s,2 Baikal shotguns(repeaters),I beretta shotgun,1 Baikal double barrel,1 sniper rifle etc.
Forgot walther,222,PPSH and the 3.3 semi

Back
Top Bottom