What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

Right now in my house i have 6 handguns,2 S&Ws,1 beretta,2 TT,1 Makarov.... 3 AKs,2 AMD-65s,2 Baikal shotguns(repeaters),I beretta shotgun,1 Baikal double barrel,1 sniper rifle etc.

Why is that something to be proud of ? f you are planning to use it, you will either die or rot in jail. If you are not planning to use it, why even have them ?

Shyt i forgot the walther,222,PPSH and the 3.3 semi... lol

And thts just what i have at my house right now... not counting the weapons my family owns back in the village.

Why is that something to be proud of ? f you are planning to use it, you will either die or rot in jail. If you are not planning to use it, why even have them ?

For protection. Guns are tools just like knives. I don't see the big deal here?

I have already used it at a robber... shot him in the legs... as for why i have them? i like weapons n for hunting.

At my village house I got a triple 2 or .222. I got 3 ak-47s. We got a Saiga 12. .45 Colt revolver, and 9mm Beretta m92.

ok guys i was little hesitant but here its from my gun stash

M4sm.JPG

http://dc376.*******.com/img/V2FrJH3o/s3/0.8115393002259094/DSCN0609.JPG

Dude, In our neck of the woods, Weapons are considered MAN'S JEWELLERY. Different Country, Different Culture.

Slightly off topic, I need a strong Business Partner in India for some Import/Export of Branded Items ( if you catch my drift)...;) Any Takers ?

1) despite a low police population ratio, India has one of the lowest(if not lowest crime rates) in the world.
2) lowest ratio of criminals to population in prisons,
3) More respectful society which make criminals live and do well in the society (one of the lowest re-offending rates on the planet).
4) ditto with crimes against women.

Numbers will always be stacked against India due to huge populations but ratio shows it all.

people may believe it or not it all boils down to the culture- live and let live as living beings which is prevalent in Indian culture.

<quote>Dude, In our neck of the woods, Weapons are considered MAN'S JEWELLERY. Different Country, Different Culture.

Slightly off topic, I need a strong Business Partner in India for some Import/Export of Branded Items ( if you catch my drift)... Any Takers ? <\quote>

somalian and pakistani culture has many similarities. militant socities, human lives worth ****, klasnikov yeilding 5 year olds, somalia has pirate pakistan has militanants, somalia has husn e allah something like this militant organisation and pakistan has taliban.
in pakistan when 2 kids fight they call their moms and then their moms fight and they their husbands fight n then they bomb each other homes.

<quote>Dude, In our neck of the woods, Weapons are considered MAN'S JEWELLERY. Different Country, Different Culture.

Slightly off topic, I need a strong Business Partner in India for some Import/Export of Branded Items ( if you catch my drift)... Any Takers ? <\quote>

somalian and pakistani culture has many similarities. militant socities, human lives worth ****, klasnikov yeilding 5 year olds, somalia has pirate pakistan has militanants, somalia has husn e allah something like this militant organisation and pakistan has taliban.
in pakistan when 2 kids fight they call their moms and then their moms fight and they their husbands fight n then they bomb each other homes.

You smoking drugs?

ist it normal for pakistani people to have klasnikovs and bombs. and they dont even have to conceal it. laws are very lenient in pakistan and police force cant enforce law being too weak. guns are sold in gun bazzars like allu gobi in amritsar mandi lol

Dude, In our neck of the woods, Weapons are considered MAN'S JEWELLERY. Different Country, Different Culture.

Slightly off topic, I need a strong Business Partner in India for some Import/Export of Branded Items ( if you catch my drift)...;) Any Takers ?

PM me about what u want to sell?

Back
Top Bottom