What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

BulloButt wali baat kar deh ha app ne ...
so are saying old people, women, children should not raise voice against state terrorism ... . Hasnaian bhie there is a difference between a patwari protest and real protest ...
Let me reintrate my question. How many younglings did you see besides those elderly and women? Just gimme one line

women, children and old people have participated in protest all over the history ... but they didnt know that police will act as PLMN militant wing
Again you didn't read my question. Let me reiterate that again, Have any political party in the history of Pakistan politics ever used human shield of elderly or women?

I am not like a PTI supporter, I am die hard supporter of Pakistan and its people...dont confused me with yourself
Nevermind them, Woh kaya kehtay hain "Gadhay ko sab Gadhay he nazar aatay hain"

I am not like a PTI supporter, I am die hard supporter of Pakistan and its people...dont confused me with yourself
im not a die hard support of PTI .. i was judging u bcoz of ur past post i have seen ...this topic is almost impossible to defend ..

im not a die hard support of PTI .. i was judging u bcoz of ur past post i have seen ...this topic is almost impossible to defend ..
Yeah I agree, a die hard zombie....

Btw, is he a Kashmiri Butt ? Would be hilarious if he is. Kashmiri har jagah pitte hain :lol:
bad joke man

but I think you are wrong in terms of Nehru family that ruled India for decades but in a way yes.. they have been beaten by Modi.

by the way Nawaz Sherif and his close aids re all Kahsmiris too so that doesnt apply in that sense

Justice served on the streets of Court house. This pretty much sums up how much faith Pakistanis have in their Judicial system. All that badmashi of this Gullu Butt seems to have taken a leave to Ganjas head. I told you these Zamindar and feudal in Pakistan are only good at oppressing unarmed poor civilians. When confronted they are nothing but kagzi sher.

Let me reintrate my question. How many younglings did you see besides those elderly and women? Just gimme one line

Again you didn't read my question. Let me reiterate that again, Have any political party in the history of Pakistan politics ever used human shield of elderly or women?
ap ko baat samjh he nhie ati .. ap b gullo bantdya ja rahay hoo...

they protesters where there by choice , they were not human shields .. they were not human shields... TuQ didnt put a gun on them ...

Unh ko kya pata tha yeh police nhie PLMN k militant wing ka operation hoo ga .. so ur human shield logic is bullshit .. people stood their weith their own free will, to protest against the injustice ..

I cant understand the GulloLogic .. what difference it make if u kill young bos or old boys .. please explain .....

There's no justice as Mob justice.......
there is only one justice #GulloJustice

Yeah I agree, a die hard zombie....
u know that right im also suypporter of army and musharraf .. i openely advocate against PTI security policy even before election ...

i may be a hard zombie supporter ..but u r a BilluButt of PLMN .. i asked u a serious question .. are u a Butt by caste .. please be honest

How incompetent is our police? They couldnt even defend the guy who was leading the charge for them. Nothing will change.

Again shameless tuq gundhas here defending ghunda ghardi against Gullu Butt in front of police. I think we need 92 like cleanup operation against these thugs, uske bad khabhi nai nikale ghe state ke hilaf.

How incompetent is our police? They couldnt even defend the guy who was leading the charge for them. Nothing will change.

What do you expect when workers of violent party beat 1 men under police arrest?

Again shameless tuq gundhas here defending ghunda ghardi against Gullu Butt in front of police. I think we need 92 like cleanup operation against these thugs, uske bad khabhi nai nikale ghe state ke hilaf.

What do you expect when workers of violent party beat 1 men under police arrest?

that one man was a lot of man a few days ago. Either way, people are angry. Burden of protection is not with the illiterate people. But with the illiterate police.

that one man was a lot of man a few days ago. Either way, people are angry. Burden of protection is not with the illiterate people. But with the illiterate police.

It shows tuq thugs were clearly violent couple of days ago, many videos and photos are proof of that. Do we wan't anarchy? Why they stopped police from doing their work? This tuq Altaf wannabe will be beaten to death if he doesn't change his ways. We don't need another mqm like ghunda party in Pakistan. Especially in Punjab.

The thing is same people here on this forum were cursing police few days ago when police was clearly trying to do its job (removing illegal barriers).
Now you see these TuQ zombies attacking a man in court, and these guys are calling it "street justice".

So what happened when TuQ guys attacked police and got killed? That wasn't street justice?

Back
Top Bottom