What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

So what.. his mustache is still in perfect order! :lol:
reminds me of a short story by sadat hassan Manto about a thug in British India time.
he had a great big mustache and he groomed it and loved it and it was his identity. and he was to appear in court for a crime and his lawyers suggested he cut it off to appear less intimidating and maybe the judge will go easy on him and slap a mild punishment but the judge not only gave him "Tari Paar" (expelled from that state) but heavy fine and harm prison.

wonder if Sadat Hassan writings are available in Hindi or not.. you guys will love them if you are in to the old school stories and fiction of the united Indian times of British Raj right after the fall of Mughals

People like him are used to beatings like this, not enough!

actually the one who should be beaten is the one in your avatar along with that Rana character
arent u a died hard supporter of PMLN .. if i am not confusing u with someone else

HOPE CM Pb & Law Minister RanaSanaullh #PMLN get better treatment when they appear in public,than that given 2 #GulluButt by the lawyers/ppl

Could be the family members of the victims of Police Brutality the other day. Although it feels good, it is not a good example. I would be relived more when he is handed out jail time as well as fine to pay for the repairs to the damage that he caused. However, true justice would only be served once his accomplices and supporters, in uniform and outside them, are handed even more severe punishments by the courts.

BqVCn0WCIAEcRji.jpg:large

reminds me of a short story by sadat hassan Manto about a thug in British India time.
he had a great big mustache and he groomed it and loved it and it was his identity. and he was to appear in court for a crime and his lawyers suggested he cut it off to appear less intimidating and maybe the judge will go easy on him and slap a mild punishment but the judge not only gave him "Tari Paar" (expelled from that state) but heavy fine and harm prison.

wonder if Sadat Hassan writings are available in Hindi or not.. you guys will love them if you are in to the old school stories and fiction of the united Indian times of British Raj right after the fall of Mughals
There's a saying in our native language, which goes something like... the wrestler who is defeated and bites the dust refuses to acknowledge his defeat by saying that his moustache is still not muddied! :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom