What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

to be very honest, the sight of anyone getting beaten up by a crowd is not good. strictly speaking, everything should take its due legal course. but unfortunately when the system starts doing false flag operations and then tampers the evidence without any shame while its protectors continue to lie blatantly then frustration starts pouring out on the streets...

having said this, there is no such thing as street justice.

They're not used to being humiliated on national TV, so there's that
Then i guess you've never heard the term, "Mutmain Beghairat"?
If this guy gets out (which he will) then he'd be laughing off at this video with his ghunda friends with yet another stolen coke....
N-LEAGUE WILL PAY!

arent u a died hard supporter of PMLN .. if i am not confusing u with someone else

HOPE CM Pb & Law Minister RanaSanaullh #PMLN get better treatment when they appear in public,than that given 2 #GulluButt by the lawyers/ppl
:lol:....It feels that we do need a grammar thread here....
I don't think so because you'll be there with a petrol bomb. Won't you? :P

Does this scene distress you...because your leaders will also face this treatment..its called street justice when the rule of law is controlled by the Mafia. I love how they kicked him in the head several times and made him suffer for the transgression he enforced on innocent people by helping the police to suppress their right of protest and destroying public property....tit for tat is the famous saying:)

Believe me tuq supporters are few dozens while N supporters in millions. Nooras will burn down every Minhaj center.

Believe me tuq supporters are few dozens while N supporters in millions. Nooras will burn down every Minhaj center.
jahil supporter didnt even know that they are lawyers .. BulloButt number 2

:lol:....It feels that we do need a grammar thread here....
I don't think so because you'll be there with a petrol bomb. Won't you? :P
bro i will be there .. u didn't answer my question.. run away ..sheer bano yaar

Does this scene distress you...because your leaders will also face this treatment..its called street justice when the rule of law is controlled by the Mafia. I love how they kicked him in the head several times and made him suffer for the transgression he enforced on innocent people by helping the police to suppress their right of protest and destroying public property....tit for tat is the famous saying:)

Another exemple of typical violent tuq supporter.

jahil supporter didnt even know that they are lawyers .. BulloButt number 2

bro i will be there .. u didn't answer my question.. run away ..sheer bano yaar
I am here, but the problem is that you're just twisting the thing rather than accepting or countering the argument. Well I will be eagerly waiting for the newspiece of petrol bomb attack..

I am here, but the problem is that you're just twisting the thing rather than accepting or countering the argument. Well I will be eagerly waiting for the newspiece of petrol bomb attack..

right now im busy watching MollahJutt movie to under the logic of BulloButt supporters ...ill do the petrol bomb attack when i done with mullahjutt movie .. as u know he was casted in more then 100 movies ..so please be patient bro ...

u asked me a question that will ill let my parents come out if ipolice attacked my house .. i said that even if ill not let my parents out they will come , i answered...then i asked u will ur parents come out if u were beaten by police infront of ur house .. but u didnt answer?

by the way plmn defending the murderers remind me of term Mutmain Beghairat"

right now im busy watching MollahJutt movie to under the logic of BulloButt supporters ...ill do the petrol bomb attack when i done with mullahjutt movie .. as u know he was casted in more then 100 movies ..so please be patient bro ...

u asked me a question that will ill let my parents come out if ipolice attacked my house .. i said that even if ill not let my parents out they will come , i answered...then i asked u will ur parents come out if u were beaten by police infront of ur house .. but u didnt answer?

by the way plmn defending the murderers remind me of term Mutmain Beghairat"
Don't give me paragraphs of same old spiral. Since you said that those elderly were there to protect the youth. Let me know who many young ones did you see in front of gate?
I saw only one. And has anybody in the political history of Pakistan has ever used elderly as human shield? Talibans and terrorists are knows for using human shields.

Don't give me paragraphs of same old spiral. Since you said that those elderly were there to protect the youth. Let me know who many young ones did you see in front of gate?
I saw only one. And has anybody in the political history of Pakistan has ever used elderly as human shield? Talibans and terrorists are knows for using human shields.
BulloButt wali baat kar deh ha app ne ...
so are saying old people, women, children should not raise voice against state terrorism ... . Hasnaian bhie there is a difference between a patwari protest and real protest ...

women, children and old people have participated in protest all over the history ... but they didnt know that police will act as PLMN militant wing

You are just angry because this butt guy had a moustache like yours :lol: His butt must be so red now.
now
thats it
you crossed the line

you implied since we have similar mustaches so my butt will be red too.

where is the naughty button.. oh damn I dont have it any more.
hmm.. you lucky guy

arent u a died hard supporter of PMLN .. if i am not confusing u with someone else

HOPE CM Pb & Law Minister RanaSanaullh #PMLN get better treatment when they appear in public,than that given 2 #GulluButt by the lawyers/ppl

I am not like a PTI supporter, I am die hard supporter of Pakistan and its people...dont confused me with yourself

Back
Top Bottom