What's new

Gullible Indians Buying into Fake Propaganda on LOC

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indian Army today shelled the Neelum Valley,hitting a couple of houses belonging to the local poor farmers. Instead of being ashamed of their barbarity they are claiming it to be the so called terror camps on their media.

Locals are seeking help.

Time to take revenge.:pakistan:
Thanks to Allah and bless those who made Internet otherwise Pakistan would have been invaded multiple times by India.

Indian Army today shelled the Neelum Valley,hitting a couple of houses belonging to the local poor farmers. Instead of being ashamed of their barbarity they are claiming it to be the so called terror camps on their media.

Locals are seeking help.

Time to take revenge.:pakistan:

LOC is a war zone.

People die in a war.

If people do not want to die they should move out of the war zone.

The Black Indians are giving out smoke signals like the Red Indians.
This is the :chilli:Indian Army Post turned into a Chitta on LOC. :D

EMUpMYiXYAALFM7.jpg
:D

How about you dont intentionally target civillian areas and then broadcast is across your country as some great victory?

Bullets don't differentiate between military vs. civilian or good vs bad.

If people are foolish they die.

I am happy that Indian Military is projecting that they are winning. I hope they are really winning too discounting the propaganda.

One is in a war to win it not lose it.

Bullets don't differentiate between military vs. civilian or good vs bad.

If people are foolish they die.

I am happy that Indian Military is projecting that they are winning. I hope they are really winning too discounting the propaganda.

One is in a war to win it not lose it.
You must be retarded.

Bullets don't, but people can. But Indians are scums so they target civilians intentionally.
Your country is run by a bunch of extremist. As for winning a war, do you know what nuclear war is like? There are no winners you sick gutter rat.

You must be retarded.

Bullets don't, but people can. But Indian's are scums so they target civilians intentionally.
Your country is run by a bunch of extremist. As for winning a war, do you know what nuclear war is like? There are no winners you sick gutter rat.

There will never be a nuclear war. The talk of Nuclear war is just for posturing and propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom