What's new

The housewives taking on militants in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
not they r that much Azad Kashmir as a whole has a very tiny population.

Only real kashmir aka kashmir valley is azad . pakistani fake kashmir is ghulam . People there are dying to be part of India and it'll happen pretty soon inshallah

Only real kashmir aka kashmir valley is azad . pakistani fake kashmir is ghulam . People there are dying to be part of India and it'll happen pretty soon inshallah
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a Joke......WOW just WOW.

I know sometimes its hard to swallow the truth . You said you are from bagh city in pak maqbooza fake kashmir . Well you are an indian subject then. :tup:
U have not even a slightest clue of what yr talking about.:rofl:

But u do entertain. Anyways Write a comic of yr thoughts and release in AJK and i bet u will become an instant millionaire:big_boss:.

Well what ever ...Kashmir can,t become India because it,s a Muslim property.Also i have heard that India is building a wall on LOC ,well how can they build a wall on a disputed border?Don,t provoke us for another kargil and this time we won,t stop before delhi.

Well what ever ...Kashmir can,t become India because it,s a Muslim property.Also i have heard that India is building a wall on LOC ,well how can they build a wall on a disputed border?Don,t provoke us for another kargil and this time we won,t stop before delhi.

are you zaid hamid? :cheesy:......and ya in a way you guys won't stop before Delhi ,after defeating you we will take ur pathethic army as POWs and make them work like donkeys for the rest of their damn life in Tihar jail and this time there won't be any Shimla agreement to save them as like always Pakistan will say that they were just insurgents or freedom fighters

Conclusions

1 Pakistanis give two fcuks about kashmiris, its about the property. All their rona dhona abt kashmiri welfare is just a tactic.

2 Pakistani claims on LOC violations are white lies, the kind of lies pakistani state is known for saying and their gullible and extremist population used to lapping up

3 The absense of any reasonable pakistani poster from this thread is another sign that pakistanis love to live in denial than to face their own reality. But its atleast a human trait. The extremist posters from pakistan who post jehadi slogans on such threads are not even human.

Conclusions

1 Pakistanis give two fcuks about kashmiris, its about the property. All their rona dhona abt kashmiri welfare is just a tactic.

2 Pakistani claims on LOC violations are white lies, the kind of lies pakistani state is known for saying and their gullible and extremist population used to lapping up

3 The absense of any reasonable pakistani poster from this thread is another sign that pakistanis love to live in denial than to face their own reality. But its atleast a human trait. The extremist posters from pakistan who post jehadi slogans on such threads are not even human.

Glad you have realized this ultimate "truth". Now you should be proud as your useless birth in this world hasn't gone wasted. :)

But the report says the cowards that actually shoots civilians are in your establishment .

"As compared to men, they are less likely to be assassinated by militants or painted as spies by the military, as this would create a scandal and fuel more anger in the wider society," says Arif Bahar, a scholar and journalist based in Muzaffarabad.

Dude, I just returned from there. I was a little apprehensive first of talking with the locals about al this. But, when they started the only thing they said were

1. Tell your friends to come here. We are not angry with Indians.
2. Pakistanis are creating problems through the HC. They destroyed our generation, we will not let them do the same to our children.
3. We want to re-start our lives. We are sick and tired of all this non-sense of azaadi.

The people there were really warm and friendly. Went out of their way to help. One should definitely visit.

:rofl: :rofl: too much of zaid hamid shows is bad.

This is very interesting... so, the punjabi mard-e-momeen getting bitchslapped by kashmir ki kudiyan?..

How media organizations twist and turn facts and words to further their agendas. Indian media is a heap of lies but even bbc is no exception now.
Neelum valley is situated on LoC ---> true
Indians shell regularly civilians in that area ---> true
People of Neelum Valley held protest against shelling ---> true
Whom were they protesting aginst ---> here is where bbc reporter beautifully twist the fact and put all blame on militancy and that too PA backed.

Now hold on a second, let me put here a simple logical question. For a moment let us assumed that PA and militants do try to infiltrate LoC. Why Indians target civilian population then? Are Indians blind enough not to distinguish between militants and civilian?

If one only answer this simple question, everything will be clear as good as a blue sky.
Here are some links which describe Indian Army targeting civilians and also the same story narrated by other media groups.

Neelum Valley Women up in arms over tension on Kashmir borders - Press for Peace

Neelum Valley kids call for maintenance of truce along Line of Control Lastupdate:- Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

:rofl: :rofl: too much of zaid hamid shows is bad.
I am glad you are also a big fan of our great sir ! zaid hamid :laugh:

are you zaid hamid? :cheesy:......and ya in a way you guys won't stop before Delhi ,after defeating you we will take ur pathethic army as POWs and make them work like donkeys for the rest of their damn life in Tihar jail and this time there won't be any Shimla agreement to save them as like always Pakistan will say that they were just insurgents or freedom fighters
Now i am pretty sure you are drunk on cow urine :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom