What's new

Putin’s Crimea Propaganda Machine

1898204_577626335667041_2015307795_n.jpg

Last edited:
east ukraine and russia have free visa regime you wont see any queue on the border because people can just pass them without controls

If there were more then half a million refugees there would definitely be lines, even with no visa regime. And people would wait on the border for their loved ones, in other words, it would not look so deserted as it does.

Simple math, if you put on average 3 people in 1 car, you will need 333 cars for 1000 people. Imagine the que. Now multiply it by about 500. No way there would be 2 cars only.

Lol...at the Indian. I get plenty of great news from western sources....and any source I want! My favorite is "there are no Russian troops in Crimea, only local self defense forces". Lol....with the latest equipment (even better than the Ukrainian army). Of course, as an American some old trucks and guys with rifles ain't all that damned impressive. I personally think let the Russian have the Crimea....who cares. And the dividends it will pay to the US (Russian neighbors and the EU will be scared and shown weak) is immense!

What about israelis terrorists killing palestinians for not letting them steal their lands?
Thanks also to show the JEW NATO putsch with polish nazis

This time don't say you fight the "evil muslims"

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit - World Israel News | Haaretz

View attachment 19792 View attachment 19793 View attachment 19794
View attachment 19786 View attachment 19789View attachment 19787View attachment 19788 View attachment 19790 View attachment 19791
Lol...perhaps you didn't listen to Putin...his boys are there to kill "anti-semites"....that means the likes of you....

Never seen a svoboda atttacking a JEW, it's only words
They are JEW NATO neo nazis, JEWS lovers

The only rare times i hear some antisemitic words are fake audios made by MOSSAD to victimize the JEWS again

Svobodas always speak against russians, hey are obsessed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=55izx6rbCqg&hl=en&gl=US&guid=&client=mv-google

Back
Top Bottom