What's new

Gulf stands up for Indian Muslims. Hindutava hate and racism will be dealt with.

Imagine he said "Hindus are very bad people" they would go absolutely going ape shit, and ask Modi to bring it up with his master.

Yeahh sure... Take care Bedouin
I wish I was a Bedouin, I would be living better then 99% of Indians.

Imagine he said "Hindus are very bad people" they would go absolutely going ape shit, and ask Modi to bring it up with his master.

Irony died many times when an arab called us american amr master ?
Americans milking you guys still ?;
I wish I was a Bedouin, I would be living better then 99% of Indians.

Filthy Indians.

I can't believe for so long, i reserved judgement and treated them like misguided humans, maybe it was Dr Zakir Naik videos where they actually were shown to be respectful and behaving like humans.

But man oh man, these Hindus have really shown their true color under Modi. Majority of them seems to be bigots, Islamophobic, racist, and generally shit humans.

When a country respects you enough and makes you a guest in their country, behen..... Show some respect back and don't shit in the house of your host.

Muslims have never done anything wrong to Indians or Hindus. We lived together you scumbags for years in peace and love. All of a sudden under a Hitler, you people start hating Muslims as if we have skinned your generations?

Makes me so pissed off. If we Muslims behaved like Hindu scum, there wouldn't be a single Hindu alive today.

Filthy Indians.

I can't believe for so long, i reserved judgement and treated them like misguided humans, maybe it was Dr Zakir Naik videos where they actually were shown to be respectful and behaving like humans.

But man oh man, these Hindus have really shown their true color under Modi. Majority of them seems to be bigots, Islamophobic, racist, and generally shit humans.

When a country respects you enough and makes you a guest in their country, behen..... Show some respect back and don't shit in the house of your host.

Muslims have never done anything wrong to Indians or Hindus. We lived together you scumbags for years in peace and love. All of a sudden under a Hitler, you people start hating Muslims as if we have skinned your generations?

Makes me so pissed off. If we Muslims behaved like Hindu scum, there wouldn't be a single Hindu alive today.

99 999% of you have descended from these same Hindus.

You were never in a position to do the chopping.

You were busy converting to avoid the chopping.

99 999% of you have descended from these same Hindus.

You were never in a position to do the chopping.

You were busy converting to avoid the chopping.

You missed the point.

If we were terrorist, bigots, racists like Hindus then we would have killed them.

And all this time you spent on this forum and you didn't learn a single shit, probably because of your Modi glasses blinding you. Muslims can't convert by force, there's no compulsion in our religion.

You missed the point.

If we were terrorist, bigots, racists like Hindus then we would have killed them.

And all this time you spent on this forum and you didn't learn a single shit, probably because of your Modi glasses blinding you. Muslims can't convert by force, there's no compulsion in our religion.

Bollocks about your last para.

My point still stands about the rest.

We ruled you for 1000 years.

Bollocks.

You converted out of fear and survival and greed and position to the faith of those who ruled India for around 550-600 years.

Bollocks about your last para.

My point still stands about the rest.

We ruled you for 1000 years.

Bollocks.

You converted out of fear and survival and greed and position to the faith of those who ruled India for around 550-600 years.

Use your brain for once. You people have stopped using it.

If we were converting by force, how is it that billions of you are prospering?

Does that make any sense to you?

You want to know what happens to people who are cleansed? Look at American Indians. They're a small minority now.

Fact is we never had any bad feelings towards Hindus like you people do against us.

You want to know what happens to people who are cleansed? Look at American Indians. They're a small minority now.

Fact is we never had any bad feelings towards Hindus like you people do against us.

Like clockwork ... the peaceful Sufi argument.

Buddy, India was simply too friggin big.

Islamic forces too centered in urban power pocket centers.

And unlike Islam and Zoroastrianism, there is simply too big a theological gulf between Islam and Hinduism.

There are two main types of Muslim convert descendants on the subcontinent three nations today.

The high class who converted , married, for favour.

And the low class majority, who converted out of fear, hunger, and to escape a stifling caste hierarchy they were imprisoned in for 2000 years.

You seem to be thick at head. He is calling you converted and you were never in position to convert anyone. Just because a slave turns to masters religion, doesn't make him a master himself.

Like clockwork ... the peaceful Sufi argument.

Buddy, India was simply too friggin big.

Islamic forces too centered in urban power pocket centers.

And unlike Islam and Zoroastrianism, there is simply too big a theological gulf between Islam and Hinduism.

There are two main types of Muslim convert descendants on the subcontinent three nations today.

The high class who converted , married, for favour.

And the low class majority, who converted out of fear, hunger, and to escape a stifling caste hierarchy they were imprisoned in for 2000 years.

I can't argue with you, it's like dumbing down myself.

And it's all this hatred that's stuffed into you which stops you from using rationality.

Enjoy your path of bigotry, racism and extremism. Tera India mahan

Back
Top Bottom