What's new

Gulf excess and Pakistani slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having problems with the internet here in turkey I was not hiding.

We have a problem here with only the uneducated bunch of Saudi Arabia who are going extent by the minute. And about people from Asia getting lower pays this is why most are the workers from Asia not because they chance sky high wages be reasonable. Cheap labor is what made China the biggest growing economy and companies dont even goes Saudi because Asians (are okay) with lower wages.

As a German Egyptian, I can say Arabs in Syria, Jordan, Egypt ( my other homeland) Non Oil Arab countries are by far the Nicest people you will meet, the Gulf arabs I have met are nice but some arrogance, the Oil money has gone to their heads.

As you said some are a-holes and people of gulf countries are not all the same. We have a name for those we call them "badu" and we hate them too the people who wont let go of th old ways that is why you will see different people in each city people in needs will he a better experience than those in Riyadh and ask anyone if you dint believe me.

As you said some are a-holes and people of gulf countries are not all the same. We have a name for those we call them "badu" and we hate them too the people who wont let go of th old ways that is why you will see different people in each city people in needs will he a better experience than those in Riyadh and ask anyone if you dint believe me.

I agree, This might be Off topic but we need arab members on this forum you should invite them here.

As long as the Arab treats his fellow Muslim worse then Dirt the Jew will always Trump over the Arabs.

I know Saudi's are good people, there are always always a few a holes everywhere I plan on doing Hajj soon hoping to meet some good people.

I have been having problems with the internet here in turkey I was not hiding.

We have a problem here with only the uneducated bunch of Saudi Arabia who are going extent by the minute. And about people from Asia getting lower pays this is why most are the workers from Asia not because they chance sky high wages be reasonable. Cheap labor is what made China the biggest growing economy and companies dont even goes Saudi because Asians (are okay) with lower wages.

Maso

I want to believe that it's just uneducated people, but this is a wide spread problem - indeed that permission to work is held over workers heads and serves to restrict the opportunities they may pursue - but really I want to raise the issue of a societal attitude problem - look, all those problems with domestic workers, and holding these poor people who because of compulsions, work in Arabia, as virtual slaves -- there is the question of a slave holder mentality, it seems to me.

I also want to believe that not all in Arabia are afflicted in such a way, but what can offer that can help us understand the issues and why these problems seem not to have any traction in a society which claims it is all about conscience??

Maso

I want to believe that it's just uneducated people, but this is a wide spread problem - indeed that permission to work is held over workers heads and serves to restrict the opportunities they may pursue - but really I want to raise the issue of a societal attitude problem - look, all those problems with domestic workers, and holding these poor people who because of compulsions, work in Arabia, as virtual slaves -- there is the question of a slave holder mentality, it seems to me.

I also want to believe that not all in Arabia are afflicted in such a way, but what can offer that can help us understand the issues and why these problems seem not to have any traction in a society which claims it is all about conscience??

Calm down dude not all Arabs are Racists A-holes, I'm half Arab not all Are Rich Racist A-holes visit the Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and see how much different it is from the Gulf states.

The time is near Inshallah when these holy lands will get free from the flth of these arrogant Arabs when Israel takes control of mideast Oil. They have the Iraqi oil now and making a pavement for Iran as well, and in order for Saudi to save themselves from Israel's aggression they are using Pakistan as a shield and feeding our corrupt leaders to make their devilish masters happy. The only country who has dragged Pakistan into this so called WoT is Saudi and the Sheikh's of UAE.

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neutral

If you have something to contribute, please do, otherwise give maso a chance to help us understand -- by the way, the only Arabs are those of the peninsula, Egyptians are Egyptians, Syrians are Syrians - Speaking English does not make us all Englishmen, does it?

Give Maso a chance

For the record not all Pakistani's face problems, it's only the workers on constructing. In the University that I go to, My two best lecturers are a Pakistani and an American.

Wont it make a world of difference in my Salary if I apply for a job in the Kingdom with an American passport as compared to a Pakistani Passport ?
How come the Europeans/Americans are the most well paid of all in the GULF? Are all of them the most qualified ?

Calm down dude not all Arabs are Racists A-holes, I'm half Arab not all Are Rich Racist A-holes visit the Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and see how much different it is from the Gulf states.

Bro im sure you are correct but recent experiences just highlight Arabs in a poor light and its snowballing. What tends to happen is all Arabs then get tarnished with same brush. I think Arab mentality in the past has been to buy everything they want including loyalty and friendship. You cant buy people anymore.

As long as the Arab treats his fellow Muslim worse then Dirt the Jew will always Trump over the Arabs.

Didn't Pakistanis get banned from Kuwait ? it's Sad Pakistani's have sacrificed everything for the Arabs, you sent fighters and support in the wars against Israel and continued to support them in return you got Racism and Terrorism it's sad, why do you kiss the @ss of the Arabs ? Prophet Mohammed( PBUH) said all Muslims are Equal no matter skin, color, or Race but Pakistanis treat arabs like god......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom