What's new

Gujarat does a double! Why can't India under the 'visionary' NaMo.

oh and BTW, you can say this "I don't want such development" dialogue because you are not the one facing the brunt of this lack of development.

Go and ask a tribal in Orissa who has never even seen a train or a child in Rajasthan who doesn't get enough water to drink and you will have your answer.

Well said.

But the problem is deeper. Some people would actually prefer India to be corrupt and undeveloped because that would give a more congenial environment for the Maoist-Missionary nexus.

Unlucky for whom?? for the people of India ... We dont want congress to rule our country for 100 years......

Well that is what YOU want not me.
I am not bothered about who rules as long as they make lifes of Indians better.
But I am also for a strong opposition which will keep the govt in check and keep the democracy alive.

We need a strong congress and strong BJP, but since last 2 election, BJP is just throwing away its chances. It should try to repeat Vajpayee era magic.

there was no denial..
THey were opposing and helding a protest before the rally.They got arrested and after she was on dias with NAMO.and he was giving speech the b**ch started walking towards him and said something to him so secrurity took her down from the dias..Dont make an issue out of it you congress dalal

Whoever talks ill of your beloved leader is congress dalal. Can you stop talking like bangladeshis in PDF please.(no offence to bangladeshis, but bharati dalal is a catchphrase in PDF, BD section)

Well said.

But the problem is deeper. Some people would actually prefer India to be corrupt and undeveloped because that would give a more congenial environment for the Maoist-Missionary nexus.

that's the core votebank of some political parties, especially congress!! an uneducated, underdeveloped, poor, communally divided india serves their purpose well. They want to keep it that way!!

that's the core votebank of some political parties, especially congress!! an uneducated, underdeveloped, poor, communally divided india serves their purpose well. They want to keep it that way!!

Every party plays votebank politics. A fearful hindu population serves BJP well. BJP also takes caste into consideration while fielding candidates.

Every party plays votebank politics. A fearful hindu population serves BJP well. BJP also takes caste into consideration while fielding candidates.
BJP is more secular than the one who pretends to be the guardians of secular interests. So called secular party like Congress practices an opportunistic 'reverse communalism' that has historically done innumerable harm to the nation & continues to undermine india's progress, security & stability.
when a 'secular' party starts communal mass mobilisation on emotional sectarian issues, they participate in a dangerous trend, contributing directly to the greater radicalisation of minority community. now.. this trend of 'reverse communalism' is more dangerous than the actual one, which people normally talk about!

Its not that Indians does not want the congress to rule ... there are many sharp brains in congress too who can run the country very well ... But the thing we dont want is one family to dominate our politics.... When Sonia Gandhi and her son and daughters retire from politics and settle in Italy i would be happy to vote for congress then

BJP is more secular than the one who pretends to be the guardians of secular interests. So called secular party like Congress practices an opportunistic 'reverse communalism' that has historically done innumerable harm to the nation & continues to undermine india's progress, security & stability.
when a 'secular' party starts communal mass mobilisation on emotional sectarian issues, they participate in a dangerous trend, contributing directly to the greater radicalisation of minority community. now.. this trend of 'reverse communalism' is more dangerous than the actual one, which people normally talk about!

Well the pseudo-secularism term was catchy, but after gujrat and Karnataka and Orissa, we all know what elements get strength when BJP comes to power.
BJP is not successful in protecting national interest, it just pretends that it cares more. Most of its anti terrorism posturing are exactly that. Congress gets things done without shouting from roof top: We are Indians, such my c**k.

Its not that Indians does not want the congress to rule ... there are many sharp brains in congress too who can run the country very well ... But the thing we dont want is one family to dominate our politics.... When Sonia Gandhi and her son and daughters retire from politics and settle in Italy i would be happy to vote for congress then

I agree. Dynasty in congress sucks. I would rather vote for Lalu Yadav than Rahul.

no one will mention that!! but.. unsavoury incident of nine years ago will be revisited time & again by those political opertunists to mask their own shortcomings!! as long people keep knocking modi down for what happened nine years ago.. everything is working well in a perfect democracy!! moment someone sarts praising him.. modi suddenly becomes this yukky untouchable kinda person!! hypocrisy at its best!!

Hmm.. Sad And True. :(

I think you have not paid close attention to Kerala state election results, Shukla ji.

But BJP has no presence in Kerala..! It hardly makes any difference. They have increased their vote % in each and every state in the recent elections including kerala.

Well the pseudo-secularism term was catchy, but after gujrat and Karnataka and Orissa, we all know what elements get strength when BJP comes to power.
BJP is not successful in protecting national interest, it just pretends that it cares more. Most of its anti terrorism posturing are exactly that. Congress gets things done without shouting from roof top: We are Indians, such my c**k.

By your logic the CPM is also a good party as no communal fights broke down in it's long tenure in WB ?? But the reality is that the situation of muslims in Gujrat is better off than those in WB. The fact is Narendra Modi is a much better CM than anyone else as far as development is considered. It's not about BJP or congress but about the efficiency with which he governs.

And the congress is not responsible for a pause in terror attack. Under Congress there were many serial bomb blasts. The recent decline has more to do with US pressure on Pak after the mumbai attacks, rather than any great steps taken by congress to curb terrorism.

But BJP has no presence in Kerala..! It hardly makes any difference. They have increased their vote % in each and every state in the recent elections including kerala.

The problem is that Hindu vote is divided and Muslim vote is a wet-dream for the BJP.

BTW, Muslim vote en masse has made quite an effect in the Kerala state elections. That's what I mean in my previous post.

Are you kidding me?! Even their party leader didn't get elected in kerala. They are a big joke over here.

Back
Top Bottom