What's new

Gujarat CM Modi to get Canadian, US visa soon

What the hell?
Had US and Canada modified their visa application form?
Or Modi will fill with false info.?
It sounds like Modi have full control over congress.
Basically congress is just a show piece, while it constitute of fanatics.

Let me shatter the illusions in your head by presenting a few examples:

Sorry, but let me shatter the maddarsah propaganda that seems to have got the better of you.

1. Gujarat has become the most indebted state in the country under Modi. An average Gujarati has a per capita debt of Rs 20,000 on his head.

Wrong !

Gujarat is the 5th state after UP, Maharashtra,WB and AP.

rediff.com: India's 13 most debt-ridden states

2. Ever since Modi took over as CM of Gujarat, unemployment has increased in Gujarat. 62,000 small and medium enterprises have closed down since he came.

Source ? Not the stupid commie link you've given.

3. His social discriminatory policies towards the Muslims are well known even after 2002.

Mehhhh. I know you are a green blooded alien from Pluto

Muslims voted for BJP in Gujarat: Modi - Gujarat Global

4. For every nano car that is manufactured, Rs 60,000 is being contributed in terms of concessions by the Gujarat treasury.

Source ?

5. Gujarat has the 3rd highest female infant mortality rate in India (after Punjab and Tamil Nadu). Gujarat has the 2nd worst male female ratio in India.

Again Wrong :

Gujarat is 12th in the country an Tamil Nadu is at a distant 18th or 19th.

http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2008-09/chapt2009/tab95.pdf

As for the Male-female ratio Gujarat is 13th in India, wrong - yet again.

6. Gujarat is 5th for the least wages in India.

The link says otherwise.

http://www.paycheck.in/main/officialminimumwages/gujarat

Those points above were from myself. To read the details of the myths of vibrant Gujarat under Modi, please open this link:

Nothing better can be expected from you .? Can we ?

A CPM election propaganda piece saying Ratan Tata as an evil fascist corporate. :woot: People judge the credibility yourself.:lol:

@bilalhaider
Im sorry to see Mr Modi affects u so much, that rater than doing something productive u end up here, posting garbage, but except those who hate him.. that would fail to convince even the most dull of men..
All ur averages date 12 years back ..u have no Idea what Modi has achieved in 10 years .

The only single truth in all ur references was related to debt..but let me convince u if u allow me the courtesy of an open mind ,

The Modi Debt is not something new..it is also calculated among the 5.1% Indian debt of 2011 ...that got reduced this year from 6.5% so u see Debt is hardly a thing to worry about if the market keeps itself on a stable trajectory.

If there was any kind of material against Modi believe me the Congress would be the first to lob the head off the prize Horse of the BJP..

Nevertheless on topic seeing that theres a high chance of the BJP coming to power in the next elections ..i think its an inevitable decision the US and the Canadians ha to make ..

Dont worry - its his usual tactic of justifying the existence of Pakistan and his migrating to it by bringing in Modi and his continuous imagined persecution of Muslims in every thread he posts and saying to himself,"See We did the right thing in Going to Pakistan" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom