What's new

Guided Pinaka MK2 Tested.

Hua Chunying, Deputy Director of Foreign Ministry Information Department has clearly stated that Chinese government has noted our test.

You can keep believing that its fake though the world believes otherwise.

May be the Chinese ate tricking the world community into believing the authenticity of Indian claims and are pushing for a check to be placed on Indian military's ambitions

May be the Chinese ate tricking the worlds community to believe into the authenticity of Indian claims and are pushing for a check to be placed on Indian military's ambitions

Haha still trolling around aren't you ? Don't worry, an K 4 SLBM test is coming this month

Haha still trolling around aren't you ? Don't worry, an K 4 SLBM test is coming this month
Why would I troll ? Iam here to educate my self , take a look at my username , speaks volume

It has to be released by DRDO, if they have recorded it.
I stand corrected ! You guys don't video film your experiments?

Why would I troll ? Iam here to educate my self , take a look at my username , speaks volume

I stand corrected ! You guys don't video film your experiments?
We will release what want to release,who are you to questions our way of publicise our defense developments? Either you believe or don't believe ... End of the story.

We will release what want to release,who are you to questions our way of publicise our defense developments? Either you believe or don't believe ... End of the story.
On a Pakistani defense forum and as a PDF member I've got every right to question the authenticity of the O.P

On a Pakistani defense forum and as a PDF member I've got every right to question the authenticity of the O.P
If that's the case you ask your PDF admin to remove all Indian flag bearers...

Then what's a missile?
It goes like this, Bullet -----------> Mortar ---------------->Rockets --------------Missiles. It's the size first. ( Please do not go by definitions )

MerkavaMkIVBazExcalibur.jpg

Despite the above thing has its own guidance system, it will always be called a smart shell.
If we take out guidance from a missile, you can't say rockets being fired however, you can still argue with the definitions.

It goes like this, Bullet -----------> Mortar ---------------->Rockets --------------Missiles. It's the size first. ( Please do not go by definitions )

View attachment 368128
Despite the above thing has its own guidance system, it will always be called a smart shell.
If we take out guidance from a missile, you can't say rockets being fired however, you can still argue with the definitions.

I am afraid only definitions can help here. Size does not matter at all. A small Barak 1 is a missile because it is hurled at something. A missile may be guided like Barak 1, unguided like Pinaka 1, powered like Pinaka or unpowered like a shell, as long as it is hurled at something for impact (direct or proximity), it is a missile.

A rocket can be a missile. Like Pinaka 1 unguided missile or Pinaka 2 - guided missile. But a rocket that delivers a satellite, although humongous in size is NOT a missile because it is not meant to hit something.

With THIS definition in place, you can play with the rest. Size is immaterial @egodoc222

I am afraid only definitions can help here. Size does not matter at all. A small Barak 1 is a missile because it is hurled at something. A missile may be guided like Barak 1, unguided like Pinaka 1, powered like Pinaka or unpowered like a shell, as long as it is hurled at something for impact (direct or proximity), it is a missile.

A rocket can be a missile. Like Pinaka 1 unguided missile or Pinaka 2 - guided missile. But a rocket that delivers a satellite, although humongous in size is NOT a missile because it is not meant to hit something.

With THIS definition in place, you can play with the rest. Size is immaterial @egodoc222
You'r right, I was just explaining him in a lay mans language. I hope kid is not puzzled.

Any idea, what is the CEP of a Guided pinaka II. With Fire finder radars and pinaka II can be formidable artillery weapon. The better CEP the more havoc it will create in the enemy artillery.

But I guess first deployment will take 3 - 5 years. 10 regiments of Pinaka II with 180 launchers will be awesome. but when that happens.

I bet they will increase the the size of the rocket, for carrying capacity and distance in future.

Back
Top Bottom