What's new

Guess Which planes ( rear picture) in Northern India Ready for War

Ok Mr troll and i am talking machines not device that's shows you how much educated person you're its aircraft parts manufacturing machines, it can be at HAL and in other aerospace research Institute but in engineering colleges LOL may be some Indian universities have them but engineering colleges have no chances to have them
An average India Engineering colleges charges a fee of more than 1.5 lakh per annum in Indian currency which is nearly 4 lakh in PKR.
Colleges like UPES,Manipal( Nadela's college) & Bits Pilani charges more than 4lakh INR per year.
Do you still think our colleges don't own CNCs.
Most of the premium colleges even have their own working Jet Engines & Turboshaft Engine.
Do you even know that there are more than 100s Indian companies who build CNCs here.
Mtab is market of educational CNCs in Asia which is an Indian company.
Even Indian PSUs like HMT build & export International level CNCs.

Work-sharing is when you have worked on some tech of that Product.
JF-17 posses Russian Engine, No FBW, Chinese Airframe, radar, Landing assembly, Air brakes, Canopy & everything.
Then what PAC did in 58% work share.
Do you guys know that Pakistan doesn't even make Automobile level steel.
Aircraft level Aluminum or Alloy is tech of different planet for Pakistani metallurgical Scientists.
India have a dedicated class A PSU "MIDHANI" just for metallurgical research & development of new alloys.
Do you guys have competitors of Midhani level?
Even China doesn't have Metallurgical research of that level.
They are just good at stealing projects of Caltech & Harvard.
I will give you that part ANSWER later because i am in USA and at job

They own more CNC, VNC, WDM & Laserjet machines than your great PAC.

Do you even know that there are more than 100s Indian companies who build CNCs here.

Can some of your vedic CNCs make WC's for them?

1448892838815.png

An average India Engineering colleges charges a fee of more than 1.5 lakh per annum in Indian currency which is nearly 4 lakh in PKR.
Colleges like UPES,Manipal( Nadela's college) & Bits Pilani charges more than 4lakh INR per year.
Most of the premium colleges even have their own working Jet Engines & Turboshaft Engine.
Shut up and you are nothing but puppet of USA/West to contain rising China

Can some of your vedic CNCs make WC's for them?

1448892838815.png
India has 98% sanitation coverage & We hold world record for building highest number of Toilets in a single year.
Do you want same numbers for Pakistan.
You guys are still importing paracetamol level medicines from us & Once India banned anti Rabbies vaccine It became International issue for Pakistan.
Do you know Pakistan is only country in the whole planet which is still struggling with Polio even African countries don't.

Shut up and you are nothing but puppet of USA/West to contain rising China
Lol, We are Here to Bang China.
We don't take money from west & allow them to fly drones in our Airspace & let them kill thousands of innocent civilians.

This shows you level of education, Do you even guys know basics of statistics?
Comparing data of a section by inflating it to National level, Which is reported by fraud Chinese news Paper.
Nobody read them here because of their lies & communist propaganda that's why they are closing their branches & giving pink slips to Employees.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_India

Screwdrivering is neither called Engineering nor work sharing.
Work-sharing is when you have worked on some tech of that Product.
JF-17 posses Russian Engine, No FBW, Chinese Airframe, radar, Landing assembly, Air brakes, Canopy & everything.
Are you mentally ill person???
design and everything is Chinese (but PAF give the specification that what type of jet we want) but we ask Chinese to give tech to manufacturing it home (partially) and it mainly for fuselage (wings/nose cone/vertical horizontal tail surfaces) made by Pakistan, mid fuselage is China's responsibility and some of its avionics made by Pakistan

NOW COME TO YOUR VEDIC/OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$/ LATE COMING AIRCRAFT
FRANCE DID CONDUCT INITIAL FEASIBILITY REPORT IN LATE 80s
YOU FREEZES ONE OF THESE DESIGNS IN EARLY 90s WHICH BECOME YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE CURRENT TEJ@$$

NOW COME TO FOREIGN TECH IS BEING USED IN YOU OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$
RADAR = ISRAELI
ENGINE= USA
FLY BY WIRE TECH= ALSO DEVELOP BY USA IN MID 90s USING F-16 VISTA, YOU ONLY JUST MODIFIED THAT SYSTEM FURTHER (AFTER 1998 NUKE TEST BY YOU)
LANDING GEAR ASSEMBLY= USA (BOEING)
AVIONICS= ISRAELI/FRENCH AND SOME INDIAN (ONLY MISSION COMPUTER)
WEAPONS= ISRAELI/FRENCH/UK/RUSSIAN AND SOME INDIAN (ASTRA/ GUIDED AND UNGUIDED LOCAL BOMBS)

COMPOSITE MATERIAL TECH FROM VARIOUS EU SOURCES
Do you guys know that Pakistan doesn't even make Automobile level steel.
BUT WE ARE MANUFACTURING AIRCRAFT NOT AUTOMOBILE, AND AIRCRAFT ARE MADE OF ALUMINIUM ALLOYS, I THINK INDIA USED STEEL IN YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$
Aircraft level Aluminum or Alloy is tech of different planet for Pakistani metallurgical Scientists.
Its possibility that we bought aviation grade raw Aluminium from China and process it at home
HYPER POWER OF THE WORLD:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:, IF YOU'RE SO ADVANCE METALLURGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINE TECH (JET ENGINE) SO WHY YOU CAN'T ABLE TO PRODUCE DECENT ENGINE FOR YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$ (KAVERI)o_O:what::undecided:
We don't take money from west & allow them to fly drones in our Airspace & let them kill thousands of innocent civilians.
LOL KID USA/WEST ALWAYS USED US AND AT THE TIME THAT IS CRITICAL FOR PAKISTAN THEY BACKSTABB US
LOL A COUNTRY WHICH IS BIGGEST AID RECIPIENT FROM USA/WEST TALKING THIS SHIT
AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF OUR POLITICIANS/ RULING ELITES THEY SELL THEMSELVES TO USA/WEST

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:p::sick::enjoy:;)

This shows you level of education, Do you even guys know basics of statistics?
Comparing data of a section by inflating it to National level, Which is reported by fraud Chinese news Paper.
Nobody read them here because of their lies & communist propaganda that's why they are closing their branches & giving pink slips to Employees.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_supply_and_sanitation_in_India
OK WE HAVE LOW EDUCATION BUT YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION AT ALL:p::sick::P;):enjoy:

AND WHAT HAPPENED IN LADDAKH TELL ME PLEASE AND WITH PAKISTAN ( LAST YEAR) WE SHOT DOWN 2 INDIAN JETS AND YOU DID NOTHING, MR HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE:p::sick:;):enjoy:

India has 98% sanitation coverage & We hold world record for building highest number of Toilets in a single year.
Do you want same numbers for Pakistan.
You guys are still importing paracetamol level medicines from us & Once India banned anti Rabbies vaccine It became International issue for Pakistan.
Do you know Pakistan is only country in the whole planet which is still struggling with Polio even African countries don't.

Open defection ... something that the Ancient Romans overcame 2000 years ago.

But still more than 45 Million Pakistani are struggling for basic sanitation.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1168630
And 1/4 of the Pakistani population is mentally challenged due to Cousin marriages & inbreeding.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1288880
You Dawn news has anti Pakistan sentiment
And you have lowest IQ in the world kid in Islam cousin marriage is allowed and tell me what is medically bad things in cousin marriage
AND LAST YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY ABOVE POST MR HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE
YOU'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED COURNTRY KID NOT US:cheesy:

The Chinese defence industry that I know is currently building its third(fourth?) 80K tons AC with EMALS/AAG, going to fly its carrier based stealth fighter, Next gen Type 095 SSN, strategic stealth bomber H20..etc.

The Chinese defence industry here in the Indian's mouth: Tejas with HMD/super duper Derby is an overkill for Chinese.

Since we’re going to agree to disagree on the bold - I would just look to examples where similar equipment is operated such as Turkey and Greece. Granted, the tactics may differ but knowing the limitations of the equipment onboard does give a big advantage; leaving pilot skill a big decider.
When i said '..., we have been told ...', i mean we Indians. I did not even move towards agree to disagree. All i'm saying is that since GoI and IAF deny anything about MKI being hit, they can as well send MKIs to satisfy the domestic audience.

I'll stop here. I don't think that i'm getting an answer that i'd be happy with, and i do not know the reasons for that.

Last edited:
Are you mentally ill person???
design and everything is Chinese (but PAF give the specification that what type of jet we want) but we ask Chinese to give tech to manufacturing it home (partially) and it mainly for fuselage (wings/nose cone/vertical horizontal tail surfaces) made by Pakistan, mid fuselage is China's responsibility and some of its avionics made by Pakistan

NOW COME TO YOUR VEDIC/OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$/ LATE COMING AIRCRAFT
FRANCE DID CONDUCT INITIAL FEASIBILITY REPORT IN LATE 80s
YOU FREEZES ONE OF THESE DESIGNS IN EARLY 90s WHICH BECOME YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE CURRENT TEJ@$$

NOW COME TO FOREIGN TECH IS BEING USED IN YOU OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$
RADAR = ISRAELI
ENGINE= USA
FLY BY WIRE TECH= ALSO DEVELOP BY USA IN MID 90s USING F-16 VISTA, YOU ONLY JUST MODIFIED THAT SYSTEM FURTHER (AFTER 1998 NUKE TEST BY YOU)
LANDING GEAR ASSEMBLY= USA (BOEING)
AVIONICS= ISRAELI/FRENCH AND SOME INDIAN (ONLY MISSION COMPUTER)
WEAPONS= ISRAELI/FRENCH/UK/RUSSIAN AND SOME INDIAN (ASTRA/ GUIDED AND UNGUIDED LOCAL BOMBS)

COMPOSITE MATERIAL TECH FROM VARIOUS EU SOURCES

BUT WE ARE MANUFACTURING AIRCRAFT NOT AUTOMOBILE, AND AIRCRAFT ARE MADE OF ALUMINIUM ALLOYS, I THINK INDIA USED STEEL IN YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$

Its possibility that we bought aviation grade raw Aluminium from China and process it at home

HYPER POWER OF THE WORLD:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:, IF YOU'RE SO ADVANCE METALLURGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINE TECH (JET ENGINE) SO WHY YOU CAN'T ABLE TO PRODUCE DECENT ENGINE FOR YOUR OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$ (KAVERI)o_O:what::undecided:

LOL KID USA/WEST ALWAYS USED US AND AT THE TIME THAT IS CRITICAL FOR PAKISTAN THEY BACKSTABB US
LOL A COUNTRY WHICH IS BIGGEST AID RECIPIENT FROM USA/WEST TALKING THIS SHIT
AND THIS IS BECAUSE OF OUR POLITICIANS/ RULING ELITES THEY SELL THEMSELVES TO USA/WEST

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:p::sick::enjoy:;)

OK WE HAVE LOW EDUCATION BUT YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION AT ALL:p::sick::P;):enjoy:

AND WHAT HAPPENED IN LADDAKH TELL ME PLEASE AND WITH PAKISTAN ( LAST YEAR) WE SHOT DOWN 2 INDIAN JETS AND YOU DID NOTHING, MR HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE:p::sick:;):enjoy:
Lol, India is 2nd biggest Producer of Steel & exporter of precious Alloys & metals.
Indians own world top metal Refineries.
Laxmi mittal an Indian is steel King of the world.
He owns most of the European metallurgical firms,we export Aircraft carrier & ship grade steel to other countries.
And we'll import metal for Tejas?☺️.
And only morons don't know that steel is Also used for building High performance Aircrafts.
Mig-25 was a Steel Aircraft.

Back
Top Bottom