What's new

Guess Which planes ( rear picture) in Northern India Ready for War

Defensive operations would actually require the aircraft to be armed for operations. Instead, much like the Apache and the Rafale, the Tejas is being used for “Passive aggressive negotiation” for force display intentions without pressing it too close to the front line.

The operational units which are truly being put in “danger” are M2Ks and UPGs .. seems the IAF has lost faith in the MKI’s avionics fit after 27th because the Chinese basically know exactly how that radar set behaves.

Keen observers would notice Chinese ELINT aircraft also deployed in the supporting airfields. They are happily soaking up any electronic emissions from these poster flights to use in their homegrown systems.

I do agree that any conflict would be devastating since conflict de-escalation mechanisms aren’t developed beyond the basic levels unlike those between us.

If the Chinese know the behaviour of MKIs and the IAF has lost faith in them, then for poster flights why would IAF further compromise their assets? The presence of ELINT assets would be known to IAF also. Further, i'm sure that PAF and IAF aircraft fly near the LoC quite often. The same would be happening over the LAC. PAF can give some details of the UPGs to PLAAF. Again, i do not know, but are the UPGs more advanced than MKIs?

That's why everytime They try to Enter in Japanese water, Japanese Subs force them to return.
They tried to get the tech of Reducing sub acoustic signature from Russian Scientists & Russia punished those scientists with Treason & Gave them Life sentence of 70-80 Year.
Everyone knows except Pakistanis that Chinese subs are famous for their Noise & acoustic signatures.
And chenes are still not able to develop any credible defence systems for their ships which can protect them from Railguns, Harpoon & Brahmos Naval.
that's why they use 5 to 4 layers of defenses unlike the whole world which uses maximum 3 layer of defenses.

WS -13 & 15 are famous for eating themselves like intial Mig-25 & Mig-21 engines.
Fir trainers China use Ivenchenko Progress or 50 yrs old Garret engines, Which HAL builds for Americans.
For J-10s they use Al-31F & most of their Crashes happen bcoz of Engine burns.
Just Imagine U have an Engine of 110KN thrust & instead of mass producing it U r begging to Russia for AL-41F.
Putin refused to sell only Engines that's why they bought SU-35.
In last 12yrs they barely produced 300 WS-13 & 5-6 WS-15.
It's their own DATA now imagine the reality.
And FYI J10 uses AL-31F of Su-30
Why don't ask ur own Airforce why they refused to use modern WS-13, Instead of that they want 20 Years old RD-93MA Kilmov (which have service life of just 2200 hours)of Russia for JF-17 Block 3.
You guys trust Chinese tech more than the Chinese themselves.
They are so good at building Engines that their Z-10 underpowered where HAL has already complicated a Project of 1500HP Helicopter Engine. Which will be used for HAL multirole Helicopter project.
Kid kid how old you are.???? WS-15 is underdevelopment and ready in 2023 its in the level of f-22's. F-119 engine I am talking about WS-10 which is in the class of F15's f100 engine and you're rants of Russian scientists is worth nothing because after dissolution of Soviet Union lots of Russian scientists move to China and help China
More than 600 WS-10 engines inducted by PLAAF mainly for j11 recently J-10C started to USE WS-10 engine instead of al31fn now shut up and do research about China research about Chinese MILITARY advancements in recent years

Last edited:
If it is su30mki or mig21 bison, it will be annihilated again just like 27th February.

Happy hunting to PAF & PLAAF shooting BHARTIAF.

EbpKyyfUwAEYosq
No Mountains in Northern India? o_O

Kid kid how old you are.???? WS-15 is underdevelopment and ready in 2023 its in the level of f-22's. F-119 engine I am talking about WS-10 which is in the class of F15's f100 engine and you're rants of Russian scientists is worth nothing because after dissolution of Soviet Union lots of Russian scientists move to China and help China
More than 600 WS-10 engines inducted by PLAAF mainly for j11 recently J-10C started to USE WS-10 engine instead of al31fn now shut up and do research about China research about Chinese MILITARY advancements in recent years
Have your Read the report of organization which supplies materials to companies who build Chinese Engines.
Their own report says that they built 300 ws-13 & 5WS-15 which has problems in afterburner stage.
Why don't you ask ur Airforce that why they want 20 years old smoky Russian Klimov RD-93 MA instead of Modern WS-13.
If Chinese Engines are so much successful?

If the Chinese know the behaviour of MKIs and the IAF has lost faith in them, then for poster flights why would IAF further compromise their assets? The presence of ELINT assets would be known to IAF also. Further, i'm sure that PAF and IAF aircraft fly near the LoC quite often. The same would be happening over the LAC. PAF can give some details of the UPGs to PLAAF. Again, i do not know, but are the UPGs more advanced than MKIs?

I already provided the reason - it’s diplomatic messaging. Its possible that all the IAF is doing is letting videos out for media(and Chinese) consumption and operating the systems on its newer assets in limited mode(similar to what Nations do in joint exercises ) to avoid snooping.

The UPG has a Zhuk radar made by Phazotron versus the Bars made by its competitors and used in the Su-30MK series.

Have your Read the report of organization which supplies materials to companies who build Chinese Engines.
Their own report says that they built 300 ws-13 & 5WS-15 which has problems in afterburner stage.
Why don't you ask ur Airforce that why they want 20 years old smoky Russian Klimov RD-93 MA instead of Modern WS-13.
Kid kid i am talking about WS-10 which POWER 500 j11/ j10/j16/j15 both ws13 and WS-15 is in development phase and will be ready soon and do research before you blabbers SENSELESSLY

Whatever this unknown report is, The same smoky engine family equips Mig-29UPGs , Mig-29Ks and likely any Mig-35s(from which the RD-93MA engine is taking tech from).
The Chinese struggle with metallurgy is well known, but unlike a certain engine which unlike its namesake river has completed stopped flowing as a program despite all the help from SNECMA; Chinese engines which were developed with whatever reverse engineering knowledge and plain grit now equip a large percentage of their operational fleet and are replacing their AL-31s on their earlier types.

Gets some ballsy pilots now..

got it. its comes with Derby integration for Tejas..

Yep Derby Mark 1
But moving to Derby ER with the Mark1a & the indian Astra BVR mark 1

I have always said with the mostly western technology ie Usa /israeli cockpit and engines and world class quadruplex FBW syte for flight control Tejas will be a very useful combat plane in the 3rd tier behind Su30mki and rafale.

comp_4__00086__cc.png

Lol he is only salty because of the Kaveri engine

Back
Top Bottom