What's new

Guess the cricketer

Class ka damagh hai tumhara - ya phir kahin se dekh raha ho :woot:

are you recognizing yourself or some website/software? or there are 50 peoples in your room everyone trying to find the name :rofl:

Correct Answer

Next)

28u7f5k.jpg

this looks like some domestic cricket match......

are u sure hes played 25 test and 25 odis?

yes he has.................for first hint i can tell u he has played 100+ ODIs ....sorry can't tell how many

You can ask some questions to shorten your list :lol:

i guess hes from pakistan . any considerable hint ?

ok I give more hints

4) He is not an Asian
5) He is a batsmen

The reason why you are finding difficulty to recognize this player is that he is/was an average player

Although he has played 100+ ODIs and good number of test matches too but he does not have a very remarkable performance in both formats of this game

well just leave it......put another one....lets wait for someone to answer this !

i think...hes a zimbabwean ! is it?

Last edited:
The reason why you are finding difficulty to recognize this player is that he is/was an average player

Although he has played 100+ ODIs and good number of test matches too but he does not have a very remarkable performance in both formats of this game

thing that matters is .theres nothing unique in this pic to be recognized....

i was contemplating with skin colour and helmet distorted logo..... but not working !

NEXT PIC PLZ !

Last edited:
Next) - This is oldie so you must focus on old players to recognize him

guesss.jpg

^^^ Why did u answer it yourself Zaki?

I guessed him right.. but you already answered.. I also guessed Olonga, Nathan Astle and Mohamed Sami right.. But alas, I was late.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom