What's new

Guess the cricketer

Damn my office meeting, I missed 2 pages...and some of those were easy. I know I have only my word to prove it, but I guessed Taylor and Sami :)

Damn my office meeting, I missed 2 pages...and some of those were easy. I know I have only my word to prove it, but I guessed Taylor and Sami :)

Ok guess this one then :rofl:
Its a challenge to cricketing experts :rofl:

Hints are available but do look at his body to guess who it could be

dontcheati.jpg

dude, u shud have done a more artistic job in colouring the aussie batsman,,,,,for a sec it looked like and indian batsman...thanks to the shoddy colouring....and a zimbabwaen bolwler..... :P

dude, u shud have done a more artistic job in colouring the aussie batsman,,,,,for a sec it looked like and indian batsman...thanks to the shoddy colouring....and a zimbabwaen bolwler..... :P

which aussie batsmen? Gilchrist?

oh well we friends created these pictures long time ago... (in 2009) and i am not editing many pictures at the moment. Only two pictures i have shared so far that i created after the creation of this thread

PS: The motive to edit picture is not to show the photoshop skills but just to focus on recognition of players... so doesn't matter as long as you can recognize it :D

which aussie batsmen? Gilchrist?

oh well we friends created these pictures long time ago... (in 2009) and i am not editing many pictures at the moment. Only two pictures i have shared so far that i created after the creation of this thread

PS: The motive to edit picture is not to show the photoshop skills but just to focus on recognition of players... so doesn't matter as long as you can recognize it :D

he he ! rite.......but i was talking bout the pat symcox pic.whos da batsman...i assume its an aussie batsman......

also the point i was making is, if the photo shop work is obviously visible then the hint become more easy and clear..

more artistic work will create more doubt !

Sab baatein choro, who is that bichari Ghulabo team?
I had shared all pictures from original teams so for a change I wanted to share a picture where the uniform is not recognizable. That picture was taken from "Calton & United Series" participating South Africa, New Zealand & Australia and South Africa wore this weird dress :rofl:

Later on the dress code was changed for the South African team or may be it was only for this series.

001133.jpg

Here is the scorecard of this match

11th Match: Australia v South Africa at Perth, Jan 18, 1998 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

he he ! rite.......but i was talking bout the pat symcox pic.whos da batsman...i assume its an aussie batsman......

also the point i was making is, if the photo shop work is obviously visible then the hint become more easy and clear..

more artistic work will create more doubt !
Yes thats an Aussie batsmen. The scorecard is posted above

nee hints guyz?

seems difficult for you :coffee:

right take your time buddy :D

if possible try to recognize the Umpire as well :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom