Next)

icjuyc.jpg

is it wayne parnell !

if not then i need hint !

is it wayne parnell !

if not then i need hint !

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! genius!!!!!!!!!

how did you find out :woot::woot::woot:

Trust me I designed this picture last year... and when i saw it today - i couldn't recognize myself :rofl:

Had to read the name to know who actually he is :rofl:

Original Picture

87856.jpg

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! genius!!!!!!!!!

how did you find out :woot::woot::woot:

Trust me I designed this picture last year... and when i saw it today - i couldn't recognize myself :rofl:

Had to read the name to know who actually he is :rofl:

Original Picture

87856.jpg

is the umpire ian gould......coz thats what i asumed....if its true than maan..i need a nobel prize..... :P

is the umpire ian gould......coz thats what i asumed....if its true than maan..i need a nobel prize..... :P

Now that was not Ian Gould

This picture was taken from Under-19s World Cup in 2008

Here is the scorecard of that match

Final: India Under-19s v South Africa Under-19s at Kuala Lumpur, Mar 2, 2008 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I think its Peter Hartley

by face...i can't recognize him - but in that match Peter Hartley and Gary Baxter were the umpires and i believe Peter Hartley has greater resemblance to this picture

seems like yeh bhoot thori mushkil hai :rofl:

if you could recognize parnell that easily - i am sure this was even easier.... Parnell I thought will take some time

Lets see how long you require for this picture :P

I can wait for hours... no worries...

and will try to count the number of questions each member has answered so far :D lets see who is the winner so far

slazenger V200 bat : It has to be ALEC STEWART !

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

awesome awesome!!!!

just amazing - it is indeed Alec Stewart :tup:

I am sure if you were not here - many peoples would be scratching their heads and trying to find the answer of these questions

Next

guess.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

awesome awesome!!!!

just amazing - it is indeed Alec Stewart :tup:

I am sure if you were not here - many peoples would be scratching their heads and trying to find the answer of these questions

Next

guess.jpg

henry olonga !

Class ka damagh hai tumhara - ya phir kahin se dekh raha ho :woot:

are you recognizing yourself or some website/software? or there are 50 peoples in your room everyone trying to find the name :rofl:

Correct Answer

Next)

28u7f5k.jpg

Class ka damagh hai tumhara - ya phir kahin se dekh raha ho :woot:

are you recognizing yourself or some website/software? or there are 50 peoples in your room everyone trying to find the name :rofl:

Correct Answer

Next)

28u7f5k.jpg

dude ! do u really think recognizing olonga was problem...look at his hair style......only he has that......

for alec stewart, i saw his bat......unique for him

for parnell, i saw his action and shirt......its written 'south'. and since south was in right direction, it has to be left hand bowler with that kind of action.....

DEKHA JAAYE TO ITS NOT FACE THAT RECOGNIZE A CRICKETER...

ITS HIS STYLE AND UR KNOWLEDGE TO RECOGNIZE HIM.....

agar mere paas software hota to mera record 100% hota.....

and do u think i wud have missed that of gilchrist and haynes....

:azn:

yaar 20 saal se cricket dekh rahe hain......ab itna to haq banta hai...... :cheers::sniper:

indeed..... I waw praising u in last post.... I know u r recognizing the player by hints deliberately left or ignored by me.... Yes u were recognizing correctly....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom