What's new

Guardian-India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

No person trying to jump over the fence at dusk/ night using a ladder is innocent. You have no idea what the illegal bangladeshis do after that innocent jumping over the fence. You have no idea what they are upto in assam. You have no idea what they are upto in hyderabad. You have no idea what they are upto in orrissa . When nothing other than brutality works , then I'd say yes to brutality becoz in that case brutality is no more brutality.
Tell the many people killed in militant attacks by SIMI ,what you (not India) want to be identified with, how bangladeshis shud be treated.
One more thing u must know..... The Bangladeshis hate us anyway. So chill.

So you firmly believe an old guy and his teenage daughter work for SIMI? How many times has the BSF shot and claimed a trespasser to be a terrorist? There is no second thought that illegal immigration should be stopped. But just look at the first few posts of Indians . Irrespective of weather the Bdeshis like us or not posts like those are in really bad taste.

And for heavens sake stop justifying something which any civilized person in this god forsaken planet should protest....

But alas......they aint...ever wondered why???

If an evil be so forsaken no amount of clout can save the entity from inviting the wrath of others around.

But this aint happening.Guess there must be a reason why...

Stop comparing police with the defence forces. If u have any doubts abt their professionalism , open yahoo answers and ask a question : Does a country called India exist ?

What ever makes you think BSF is the reason why we exist!
But I must agree that all armies, security personals are brutal and they are trained to be so. It is the government's job to leash them.

Actually, you are in Canada - so be concerned about your Mounties. Let the real Indians worry about India.

Lame personal attack!! Uncalled for.
It does sound pretty "civil" and "humane" to talk about "human rights". They might help you win applauces on such forums, but thats where it ends. But where is the solution to the huge problem my dear friend? If shoot to kill orders are not stopping these illegal immigrants, how will non lethal weapons? Are you aware of the magnitude of the problem created by these illegal immigrants in NE? Espescially Assam?
I would like to see my tax money spent on my nation, for my people. We have a huge chunk of our population living in poverty, whom we need to attend first.

Our informed security forces have FINALLY resorted to such measures? LOL - so what measures did they employ before these FINAL measures? Surely sitting in Iqaluit, Nunavut you must know better. :azn:
I haven't seen a bigger yeda in my life. Dumb at mind and free flow from mouth.
If u r so bothered abt the country , go find out. I am not gng to waste my time searching for old links for u.

So you firmly believe an old guy and his teenage daughter work for SIMI? How many times has the BSF shot and claimed a trespasser to be a terrorist? There is no second thought that illegal immigration should be stopped. But just look at the first few posts of Indians . Irrespective of weather the Bdeshis like us or not posts like those are in really bad taste.

Idealistic BS. Still no solution suggested!!

What ever makes you think BSF is the reason why we exist!
But I must agree that all armies, security personals are brutal and they are trained to be so. It is the government's job to leash them.
1.Well yes! defence forces are the reason why we still exist.
2. Yes . That's exactly my point too.

and paranoids shall remain paranoids
so blind by paranoia
That it engulfs the very fabric
they are made up of.......
it's all dark
from here on..
but once there was sunshine

so blind by paranoia
it's all dark
from here on..
but once there was a glitter..

Ok, what s your opinion regarding the current situation? Are you proposing Indo - Bangla border should be a completely porus one?:)

so blind by paranoia
it's all dark
from here on..
but once there was sunshine

What can we do guru... we are sane people who see what IS.

I haven't seen a bigger yeda in my life. Dumb at mind and free flow from mouth.
If u r so bothered abt the country , go find out. I am not gng to waste my time searching for old links for u.

Awwww.....nothing to prove your point?? Haha.

Ok, what s your opinion regarding the current situation? Are you proposing Indo - Bangla border should be a completely porus one?:)

well I wasn't talking to anyone in the first place
and no you interpreted something totally out of context
and pls read your signature
its good being a wannabe when you can't practice
what you were preached....

well I wasn't talking to anyone in the first place
and no you interpreted something totally out of context
and pls read your signature
its good being a wannabe when you can't practice
what you were preached....

Well why don't you read my question instead, and make a sincere attempt to answer it? What should the BSF do? Hug everyone crossing the border?:undecided:

Well why don't you read my question instead, and make a sincere attempt to answer it? What should the BSF do? Hug everyone crossing the border?:undecided:

Do what the BDR does to illegal indians, catch'em and deport them back in a civilized manner.

Lame personal attack!! Uncalled for.
It does sound pretty "civil" and "humane" to talk about "human rights". They might help you win applauces on such forums, but thats where it ends. But where is the solution to the huge problem my dear friend? If shoot to kill orders are not stopping these illegal immigrants, how will non lethal weapons? Are you aware of the magnitude of the problem created by these illegal immigrants in NE? Espescially Assam?
I would like to see my tax money spent on my nation, for my people. We have a huge chunk of our population living in poverty, whom we need to attend first.

If shoot to kill orders are not stopping illegal immigrants, why shoot them?

What if some of them are genuine asylum seekers? How come BSF did not apply a similar policy when Tamils were immigrating illegally from Sri Lanka? Oh wait, that might pi$s off the Tamils in Tamil Nadu and what's more the Tamils are mostly Hindu.

Back
Top Bottom