What's new

Guardian-India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border

and for every crime there is a punishment. But when it comes to issues like international border, it makes sense to protect the nation from smugglers and terrorists trying to sneak in through the border...when someone tries to cross the border, illegally, he/she does not send a motification to BSF that thay are innocent citizens trying to illegally sneak in..so anyone trying to infiltrate faces equal consequences. Moreover, every nation has the right to protect its nation.I will not complain if BD does same with Indian trying to sneak in to BD through the same border.

Exactly, all the more reason for detaining those people to ascertain if they are really terrorists/smugglers, or merely civilians. Are you saying that BSF is right in killing people merely upon the suspicion that they could be terrorist?

I will not complain if BD does same with Indian trying to sneak in to BD through the same border.

What did you watch as a kid pal, or maybe are still watching? You just can not do anything to protect your motherland. Politicians say it to grab your vote and film stars say it to fill the theaters and their pockets. In reality, every country is restrained by laws,procedures and compulsions put upon us by the global society-- doing whatever you want lands you where North Korea is today.
There are many non-lethal ways of subduing a person which can be used to curb the infiltration of smugglers and terrorists, and killing people on sight definitely ain't one of them.

crossing internation water by MISTAKE. is that what you are saying. well, then there is no intention of sneaking into one aother's country. this is a huge difference buddy.

Buddy, we get to know that they entered into our waters by mistake because we detain and question them, and not just shoot them. if we start killing every fishermen on the suspicion that they are terrorists, we would never know about their intent for crossing into another country's waters.

its sad !! but I guess, its time, that BD takes some steps from its side to prevent its citizen from crossing over the international sensitive border...especially when India is already suffering from millions of illegal immigrants and the problem of over sized population.

While all of that is in the working, I suggest you have a change of heart, and start valuing human lives.

I heard some where "Democracy is hypocrisy" and Indians claim the they are the biggest democracy in the world.

I heard some where "Democracy is hypocrisy" and Indians claim the they are the biggest democracy in the world.

If shooting down illegal immigrants who indulge in all kinds of rowdy-ism,illegal activites etc once they cross over is called 'hypocrisy' then we are the world's biggest saffron minded munafiq kuffar hypocrites.

Happy ?? Now stop whining and ask your BDR to start guarding the borders a bit better and not concentrate their energy on shooting their higher ups alone.

World according to indians

179443_10150125255336488_524266487_8339815_676514_n.jpg

Exactly, all the more reason for detaining those people to ascertain if they are really terrorists/smugglers, or merely civilians. Are you saying that BSF is right in killing people merely upon the suspicion that they could be terrorist?

why the hell would any person try to use illegal way to cross over to to another land knowing that they might be killed....this is done either by criminals or smugglers...so yes..BSF is right to shoot at any suspicion of infiltration.

What did you watch as a kid pal, or maybe are still watching? You just can not do anything to protect your motherland. Politicians say it to grab your vote and film stars say it to fill the theaters and their pockets. In reality, every country is restrained by laws,procedures and compulsions put upon us by the global society-- doing whatever you want lands you where North Korea is today.
There are many non-lethal ways of subduing a person which can be used to curb the infiltration of smugglers and terrorists, and killing people on sight definitely ain't one of them.

lol..all this talking just to tell me thats BSF should not kill them ?? lol.
please dont stress yourself...listen dude..its simple...BSF cant allow anyone to sneak in to our territory...if you wanna come in..there is a legal procedure, follow that.

Buddy, we get to know that they entered into our waters by mistake because we detain and question them, and not just shoot them. if we start killing every fishermen on the suspicion that they are terrorists, we would never know about their intent for crossing into another country's waters.

Lol....lemme tell you...on water its natural for fishermen to go fishing and cross internationa boundaries, but on land, you just cant jump and international boundary.this why India and also pakistan do not kill each others fishermen..and are released after interrogation..but in this border..theyr is no question of mistake...by your logic...I should assume that everyone who tries to infiltrate into India has come by Mistake..lol..buddy in india there are millions of illegal Bangladeshi....and,all of them came here by mistake??? lol...please do not advice us on something you dont know about.

While all of that is in the working, I suggest you have a change of heart, and start valuing human lives.

and I would suggest.....please do not lecture us. :coffee:

Just follow international border rules..u'll be safe...no bangladeshi will be shot....problem will be solved..
Jsut don't cross border

BSF are doing their job and they have to do it...

In my view..........The policy of shooting Bangladeshi ppl by CRPF or BSF, who try to cross border is because initially, when CRPF use to catch them and would try to hand them over to BDR. BDR use to refuse saying that they are not Bangladeshis. Thus getting 100"s of illegal immigrants on our side, which actually these ppl and BDR want.

Finding no other option.............. i think CRPF has started shooting them, so that this problem ends up there itself. This will also scare others from trying any misadventure.

^^^you are misinformed . The shoot to kill policy is nothing new.

About the comments on the guardians article after closed for commenting: Looks like all non-indians are trying to convince few spoiled-homo-sapiens or nationalist-indians(!!!), how a natural-homo-sapiens should actually function. And, those Indian do not understand this not the so-called Maha-bharat's (dark) age but this is the facebook age.

Glad to see, they are outnumbered by the rest of the countries member. Ref: See for yourself.

Would be happy, soon after newly replaced recruited battalions of BGB starts shooting with accurate targets. They have to double the past score (we still have more than hundred decomposed bsf dead bodies at the CMH Dhaka).

Back
Top Bottom