What's new

Guard of Honour for President Barack Obama Led by Wing Commander Puja Thakur

You are proud, it is more than enough. She has lead a guard of honor, not conquered a battlefield. It is funny that this has even made into news. Maybe in coming days Indians will require all the Asian region to be proud on the clerk who checked in Obama into the hotel, the orderly who hauled his luggage into the room, the janitor who cleaned his commode, the room boy/girl who got him tea etc. etc.

OK, I guess some people need to be walked through. Think about it like this - how many people can aspire to become orderlies and janitors and accomplish that? How difficult is it to attain that position? And how many people can aspire to lead a tri service guard of honour for a very large military? How many people get to lead the guard of honour on Republi day each year?

Now you might understand why the latter is newsworthy. I hope.

Are friggin hutia ?

She is a wing commander not a showcase girl.

And bloody well work done. Did u hear her roar? You will piss in your pant.

No, I'm Not. But I know you are.

I compared a wing commander and the president of the United States of America, NOT a wing commander and some Bangladeshi man. Take it as a compliment.

I didn't hear her 'roar', but I do hear you howl and I'm not scared one bit, let alone wet my pants.o_O

You are proud, it is more than enough. She has lead a guard of honor, not conquered a battlefield. It is funny that this has even made into news. Maybe in coming days Indians will require all the Asian region to be proud on the clerk who checked in Obama into the hotel, the orderly who hauled his luggage into the room, the janitor who cleaned his commode, the room boy/girl who got him tea etc. etc.

In Pakistan, it might not have made into news. In India yes, since independence this first time a woman officer has commanded an inter service contingent....Coming of age for Indian women

No, I'm Not. But I know you are.

I compared a wing commander and the president of the United States of America, NOT a wing commander and some Bangladeshi man. Take it as a compliment.

I didn't hear her 'roar', but I do hear you howl and I'm not scared one bit, let alone wet my pants.o_O
You are saying Obama looking prettier!

How is that related to any of them. Stop being idiot she is not there to look pretty.

You just look for something which you don't have prettiness it might be.

No take a walk you are not worth. Ignore

This is the kind of news that makes us believe that for all the bad that is happening in our country, there is hope still. Many congratulations to the Wing Commander, and hope more women take inspiration from such instances, and come to the fore.

She was show stealer. Whole Asia region shud be proud of her.

On a lighter note-

Btw there was also a dog which entered the ground in front of Obama. Funny chain of event followed

2wp17oi.jpg

lol

And your endless hate bubbles to the surface. :)

You are saying Obama looking prettier!

How is that related to any of them.
Stop being idiot she is not there to look pretty.

You just look for something which you don't have

No take a walk you are not worth. Ignore

You know what I meant by that.o_O

Since we don't have "Bangladeshi men" disguised as women in here, I'm only curious if they look any special. :lol:

Please don't ignore me cubby.:o:

Back
Top Bottom