What's new

Guard of Honour for President Barack Obama Led by Wing Commander Puja Thakur

stay on topic .. dont make it a India vs Pakistan thread ...
its funny to see a dog in that ceremony ....

You are proud, it is more than enough. She has lead a guard of honor, not conquered a battlefield. It is funny that this has even made into news. Maybe in coming days Indians will require all the Asian region to be proud on the clerk who checked in Obama into the hotel, the orderly who hauled his luggage into the room, the janitor who cleaned his commode, the room boy/girl who got him tea etc. etc.

LOL, you got carried away a little :). But I agree, its funny, if its happening in India, we should ALL be proud. If this was Pakistan, or anything else, it would be "they let a woman do this because they wanted to show that women are not oppressed in their societies"

But never the less, good for her and a lifetime achievement for sure. How many people can say that I walked the President of the most powerful nation on the planet, through a guard of honor. Definitely an event of lifetime for her.

And a big deal for India. This is the first time an American President is actually staying in ONE place for so many hours and on a foreign land like India. Speaks volumes for the American confidence being given to India.

Last edited:
the sistah's gotta have respectah !!! :D
Save your sistahs from the most powerful tharki in the world.

obama_6.png

obama-checking-out-girl1.jpg

"chuss"?? as in chaska??
chuss= useless
da, tavarish. :tup:

749a93c4a55b0856dcdd7dd040ed59.jpg

by the way, here's a very fresh thread in your honor... ( Girls in Uniform )... please visit. :enjoy:
lol i really wish we had started off with better relations with Russia, but its still not too late
yes, and i appreciate the thread, women should be allowed to go in every sphere of life.
he's nothing compared to the possibly the tharki-est of them all, muammar gaddafi. :tup:
Gaddafi was not Tharki, he was a reasonable man, he adopted many children, many of them daughters, I appreciate him for this gesture

Gaddafi was not Tharki, he was a reasonable man, he adopted many children, many of them daughters, I appreciate him for this gesture

oh, gaddafi was a "spiritual tharki", an admirer of ladies... and that is good... he brought liberation to ladies. :)

chuss= useless

part of life, sir... part of life... being a lafanga is a art not easily obtained. :D

lol i really wish we had started off with better relations with Russia, but its still not too late

:tup:

yes, and i appreciate the thread, women should be allowed to go in every sphere of life.

absolutely... retaining of course their feminine-ness.

oh, gaddafi was a "spiritual tharki", an admirer of ladies... and that is good... he brought liberation to ladies. :)
dude, Tharki is a negative word, dont use it for an act which he did for good
absolutely... retaining of course their feminine-ness.
ofcouse, they must prove to Tharki mullahs like you that they are not inferior and you not superior in any way

dude, Tharki is a negative word, dont use it for an act which he did for good

sincerely, i don't see "tharki" as a negative word... don't the ladies want to have fun too... can't the ladies be tharki too... :)

secondly, i more than others on pdf have spoken of gaddafi and the jamahiriya idea and his ideas and contributions. :)

ofcouse, they must prove to Tharki mullahs like you that they are not inferior and you not superior in any way

i never spoke of inferior and superior... i only spoke of them retaining their feminine-ness in anything they do.

Back
Top Bottom