What's new

Growing Hindu extremism in india

Your analogy with Egypt is not even comparable with India, Brahmins never held any power or influence within India apart from a few minor states, read our history in detail if you want to know in more detail.

Please tell me where the proponents of Hindutva have used force to convert others on a major scale comparable to ISIS? Also the stages you mentioned could be used for any religion or nation, it's clear you have some sort of agenda or bias here, you may as well admit it instead of making assumptions on a topic you know very little about.

I think it would be more accurate to call them invading Turks and not invading Muslims.

what about chankya he was a brahman and was also the head minister in the government of chander gupta and helped him formed the first united indian empire

What's up with your name? Historically Pakistan has never produced a warrior or a empire. Please correct it.

we have heroes and warriors like rashid minhas and general zia ul haq

what about chankya he was a brahman and was also the head minister in the government of chander gupta and helped him formed the first united indian empire
He was Indian, and he was only a minister. The emperor Chandragupta was from Pataliputra in India. No Pakistani warrior or Emperor.

Nothing wrong here. At the end of the day majority of the Indian people democratically, under no force or coercion, elected a Hindu Fascist regime lead by a Hindu Extremist Prime Minister Narendra Modi, just so they could implement this evil openly. I think it makes them feel strong.

To the Indians, where ever there's evil, you will find good people to condemn it as such, so don't be surprised. It's only been a few months so far, watch the devil unveil his evil in the coming years.

God bless Mohammed bin Qasim for destroying stupid myth centered beliefs, stones and for killing an inbred fool Raja who married his own sister. Chiii, thank God such an ugly and enslaving way of life was tore into shreds by a 17 year old. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be eating beef nihari, chapli kabab and beef sajji today.

......................................and your more religious brethren wouldn't be blowing themselves up here & there today. :)

Btw, the news source is barely reliable, you can Google for their credibility, or just check the first line of their "About Us" page.

About Morning Star News

What i stated is proven by recorded history. If you can prove me wrong, i will retract my statement.

Even though understanding this axiom is beyond your intellectual capacity,but under " Laws of logic ", a negative is not supposed to be proven.

It is not anyone's prerogative to prove that Brahmins were not.................

He was Indian, and he was only a minister. The emperor Chandragupta was from Pataliputra in India. No Pakistani warrior or Emperor.
Dude we admit that we never had any emperor but how can you guys say that chandragupta was an indian.
Did Chandragupta had indian ID card? Did he ever called himself indian? Wait......did that empire was called india?
No! I don't see india name over that time either.

Dude we admit that we never had any emperor but how can you guys say that chandragupta was an indian.
Did Chandragupta had indian ID card? Did he ever called himself indian? Wait......did that empire was called india?

That is a stupid argument. We know of Alexander as Macedonian King. Did he have a Macedonian ID !!??

The Mourya empire rules ancient India in 250BC.

seriously..you picked up a history book just yesterday or what ?

That is a stupid argument. We know of Alexander as Macedonian King. Did he have a Macedonian ID !!??

The Mourya empire rules ancient India in 250BC.

I'm just trying to say that the word (india) was not used by people of that time.
In simple words, india never existed back then, instead this area was ruled by different empires.

He was born in the region that is now India and his descendants live here.

All of them are a new brand of mercenaries. Hindutvas on the other hand locked its own followers in a pathetic caste system, which no one could escape, unless they were either killed or converted to another faith.

For many thousands of years based on a historic myth of a 'cleaner race', the Brahmin scum has inflicted a level of barbarity upon the women, widows, Shudras and other low castes which no terrorist group can even contemplate to match.

All of them are a new brand of mercenaries. Hindutvas on the other hand locked its own followers in a pathetic caste system, which no one could escape, unless they were either killed or converted to another faith.

For many thousands of years based on a historic myth of a 'cleaner race', the Brahmin scum has inflicted a level of barbarity upon the women, widows, Shudras and other low castes which no terrorist group can even contemplate to match.

What a value addition... what a value addition to the discussion... Hats off boss... you are role model... great...
And you are an administrator... please tone down your racial verbal frats.... Persons like me come to this forum based on quality of discussion... and please dont deteriorate the quality by useless, pointless and valueless points....

Just mentioned it, did I not?
The rather deplorable evolution of the Caste system in its rigid but rather less humanly damaging period pre-Raj turned into a full fledged system of targeted bigotry and depravity. The Raj favoured the Upper caste's which included the Brahmin(priests or not) to suppress the lower classes.

Caste system has its own pros and cons... why should we venture always in to negative side only... example of pro... the accumulated knowledge of the profession is carried down to future generations....

Last edited:
Split entanglement of religion and politics, so that religion only as a simple creed, religion should not interfere with social development order.

Back
Top Bottom