What's new

Group calling itself 'Afghan Mujahideen' threatens to bomb G-B school

So innocent these guys, they just want to implement islamic rules properly. For that they dont mind blowing kids school.
Who they? Does Islam only exists in Afghanistan, which is ruled jointly by India, Iran and US.

They want teachers to follow Islamic dress code so that children learn from it..what's wrong with it? I think their demand is legitimate..
if they were sincere they would have go to Principal of that School and convince him that Lady teachers should follow islamic dress and that is the demand of the local population so that our children should also learn from them.

by writing the threatening letter to bomb the school they are giving excuse to bomb them..

Because the Islam they want to implement is Afghan Islam and we don't agree to it.

In Afghan Islam you can also do bacha bazi while in Islam that we follow it is haram to do anything like that.

So you can implement Afghan Islam in India if you want to. We founded Pakistan to implement Islam not Afghan version of Islam.
your deep hatred for anything related to islam is apparent from this post
if you had bother to research bit then you would have found out that the afghan taliban banned bacha bazi and gave severe punishments to anyone indulging in it
next time kindly control yourself in your hatred of islam

They want teachers to follow Islamic dress code so that children learn from it..what's wrong with it? I think their demand is legitimate..
Their demand is inhumane and amounts to spreading corruption on earth punishment is chop off their limbs from opposite sides.
Purdah is desirable thing not a matter of Huduud.
No group has right for this blankmail. They are ignorant and should be tried, put behind nar. Anyone saying their demand legit lacks sound Islamic Knowledge.

your deep hatred for anything related to islam is apparent from this post
if you had bother to research bit then you would have found out that the afghan taliban banned bacha bazi and gave severe punishments to anyone indulging in it
next time kindly control yourself in your hatred of islam

STFU please. Its hatred for jahalat of Taliban and nothing to do with Islam.

Why people in Pakistan don't want to live under sharia?? Pakistan was created for Muslims and where this resistance is coming from??

Sharia and Taliban terrorists are two different things.

Under Sharia there is no blowing up, no killing of innocent people . Pakistani people do not want to live under Taliban.

This is an area heavily populated by Tajik Afghans and we all know about the RAW and Panjsheri mafia/NDS nexus, I say time for a "SIRJICAL" operation against those damn consulates.

GB will see a very detailed combing operation , because it is heart of CPEC. Few Indian agents are running a terror ring from Italy inside GB. Indians are known to be involved to sabotage GB peace through paid agents.

Is there demand legitimate to threaten to blow up schools and murder children?

Is there demand legitimate to threaten to blow up schools and murder children?
It isn't legitimate. They brainwash uneducated people by saying, look all we're doing is, implementation of (islamic law)Sharia. Whereas, Islam clearly specifies, you can't force anyone about anything pertaining to the religion. After all , you'll go in your grave, I'll go inside mine. You can't answer on behalf of me and I can't answer on behalf of you. Hence, I can't judge you, you can't judge me. Only God has right to Judge. I can advise you but I can't force you. This is what Islam says.
These threats are not by Muslims. Anti-Pakistan elements are working to destabilize Pakistan.

Their ways may be wrong in 21st century but their demand is legitimate in a country which was created for Muslims..
I would appreciate if you don't answer about something you don't know. If you're a Muslim from India yes, you can and I can debate with you. Just don't throw mere statements to malign a religion. Base your statements on concrete facts and figures.

An Indian telling us that their demand is legitimate shows who is supporting those terrorists.

View attachment 383353

Their ways may be wrong in 21st century but their demand is legitimate in a country which was created for Muslims..

Again ? An Indian putting aside the terror part, and focus on a supposed islamic dress... How could someone request the supposed compliance to islam while threatening lwhich is against islam ?

Let pakistanis resolve their problems themselves.... You are acting like a paid agent to spread xtremism knowing that their are people who mabe are boardeline with extremists mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom